Canelli Remodeling VanMar LLC

Founded 1990 • With Angi since November 2009

We provide superior home improvement, and general remodeling. Canelli Remodeling is the best choice for your next home improvement project, we are fully state licensed contractor (CGC1521445) as well as fully insured. Whatever service you need performed, Handyman repairs, remodel your bathroom, or

2022 Super Service Award

Master bath

home remodeling

2023
Full master bath remodel.
View project
Master bath project

Master bath

home remodeling

2023
View project

handyman (80)home remodeling (59)tile installation (29)interior painting (25)drywall (23)plumbers (19)electrician (18)lighting (17)woodworking (16)flooring (13)marble & granite (9)cabinet makers (9)

04/22/2022

Garry M.

They did a great job. They were professional, very clean, and they did the job that stated in the price that they said.

Description of Work
They remodel the bathroom.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/20/2021

04/14/2022

John P.

Everything was great, he took feedback and delivered on schedule.

Description of Work
Mark did 2 full bathrooms and a kitchen. He was great and trustworthy.

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, lighting, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/14/2022

04/14/2022

Vanessa H.

Over the course of a few years they remodeled , repaired and maintained our home. Everything looks great and is holding up well.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service, lighting, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/15/2022

11/08/2020

Tony A.

Quality work done in a timely manner. Love the work they did.

Description of Work
Master bedroom remodeling

Category architect

Work Completed On 10/19/2020

08/18/2020

Greg H.

Our remodeled bathroom is gorgeous! Mark and Michael were absolute professionals who explained their process, answered questions, made useful suggestions and cleaned up each night and especially at the end of the project. We really appreciated the care they took to work around an irreplaceable wall mural. They were also very careful of the recently painted walls and did some touch-up work. These gentlemen were great work with and produced a beautiful bathroom.

Description of Work
Remodeling of master bathroom

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 08/12/2020

03/23/2020

ALFRED V.

Mark gave my bathroom a new look with a excellent looking walk-in shower that included a wall niche for shampoo and soap. We also installed a safety grab bar. Excellent tile workmanship brings out the beauty and attention to detail. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel with tub to shower conversation.

Category handyman service, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/24/2020

Review for Canelli Remodeling VanMar LLC - 10418 Harvestime Pl, Riverview, FL - 38456682

07/17/2019

Betsy S T.

The work went very well. Always on time and stayed on schedule for completion. Very professional.

Description of Work
Room wall and ceiling repair

Category drywall, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/17/2019

07/14/2019

Martin S.

Lunch on screen door didn’t get done because it was a holiday and only 1or2 handyman called me.

Description of Work
Lunch on screen door

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 07/03/2019

I have no idea what this means or who this is.

07/10/2019

Lesley H.

I contacted Canelli for a quote. Mark responded very quickly and the quote came in at over 50% less than I was expecting. The work took approx 3 weeks, including a 7-10 wait for the granite to be cut. Mark and his team cleared away debris as they worked and the inconvenience was minimal. The remodel has added a lot more into the value of my house than it cost. I would highly recommend Mark and Canelli Remodeling.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel

Category handyman service, home remodeling

Work Completed On 07/08/2019

Review for Canelli Remodeling VanMar LLC - 10418 Harvestime Pl, Riverview, FL - 37976503

01/28/2019

Roger Anthony S.

Mark, as usual, was prompt and professional. I had a leak in my kitchen under the sink which turned into a nightmare and Mark and his team helped me through the nightmare. This is the second time he worked on my kitchen as his firm did the original remodel back in 2015. He worked between Christmas and after New Year's and got the job accomplished in just a few days. I would recommend Canelli Remodelers to anyone looking for a reasonable price for quality work. Mark, thank you once again!

Description of Work
kitchen repair

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/27/2018

11/12/2018

Kari H.

Thanks to MC Remodeling I have a beatiful kitchen and bathroom. I was hard to please yet mark helped me with my ideas and the crew was awesome. The finished product was better then i expected! Thank You!!

Description of Work
Kitchen remodeling

Category ceramic tile, electrician, flooring contractor, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/12/2018

09/26/2018

Joe B.

His team and Mark himself were here always on time and beat the price of another contractor by a substantial amount of money. The workman ship was super and it looks great

Description of Work
complete remodel of bathroom including taking out a tub and putting in a new shower

Category custom cabinets, contractors, ceramic tile, concrete repair, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/26/2018

05/25/2018

George D.

Mark Canelli and his crew are terrific. They started the job when they said they would. They were there every day after the project started until it was completed. They used great care and paid wonderful attention to detail. These guys are pros.

Description of Work
Master Bathroom Remodel

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, closet systems, concrete repair, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, handyman service, lighting, masonry, plumbing, remodeling, wallpaper removal, woodworking, marble & granite, stucco, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 04/20/2018

01/10/2018

Peter H.

Mark and his team are excellent. Not the usual 'contractor nightmare' story you hear about. He does the work you agree on and they did excellent work!~ We are going to hire him again to do our kitchen and bath! They also worked 5 days a week until job was done. We are very happy with him and his crew!

Description of Work
Installed recessed lighting throughout most of house, new tile in Master bedroom, new interior paint throughout house, remove heavy popcorn ceiling throughout house and some other odds and ends.

Category ceramic tile, handyman service, lighting, remodeling, wallpaper removal, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 01/09/2018

11/04/2017

Rico B.

Everything was great. Mark and Jaime do awesome work. They showed up on time everyday when they said they would. They even fixed a plumbing issue that was uncovered once the old sink and cabinets were gone. I’ll definitely have them back over to do my upstairs bathrooms and have recommended them to many coworkers also looking to have kitchens and baths remodeled.

Description of Work
Kitchen and downstairs bath remodel. Had all cabinets, countertops, sinks, and faucets replaced. Had backsplash installed. Had new lighting and fixtures put in.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, glass repair, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/27/2017

Review for Canelli Remodeling VanMar LLC - 10418 Harvestime Pl, Riverview, FL - 36522258

10/30/2017

JOHN Y.

Excellent. Professional work, professional people.

Description of Work
Remodel bathroom

Category contractors, ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, handyman service, lighting, plumbing

Work Completed On 10/30/2017

09/06/2017

Ruth W.

He showed up on time, was friendly and professional. He took his time taking measurements and explaining how he would fix the problems. He told me it would be early the next week when he would email me a quote. I called today, a week after i was supposed to have heard from him and spoke to his receptionist/office manager. She was also very professional and apologetic. She explained I would hear from someone by the end of the day. I just got an email from the contractor himself and I am just confused? This is the email: Hi After careful consideration and due to my current work load and my scope of work I have decided to go in a different direction and can not provide an estimate at this time. . Thanks for the opportunity.

Description of Work
I asked for a quote to repair columns damaged by water on the exterior of my home. I also had him come out to provide me a quote on insulation in my attic and enclosing sofets on my lanai roof.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 09/06/2017

Sorry for the confusion . We just don't specialize in this type work at this present time. Thank you.

07/31/2017

Bill G.

Great service by the crew and everything was on schedule and budget. Price was fair.

Description of Work
We remodeled our master bathroom and kitchen.

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/31/2017

12/16/2016

Bonnie F.

I can't say enough for the expert work completed by Jaime and Joe. The project was to take a week and was completed in 4 1/2 days. They were meticulous, timely, diligent and very hard workers. Mark gave suggestions/improvements that were readily accepted. The project ran above the estimate but that is because we ran into some some unexpected complications in the initial tear down phase. I would highly recommend this contractor and his crew.

Description of Work
I had a kitchen/dining room wall removed; kitchen ceiling elevated and recessed lights installed; sliding pantry doors removed/replaced with bifold doors; painting.

Category electrician, lighting, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 11/30/2016

02/08/2016

Laurie L.

Mark, Kendall, and Jamie were all very professional and did a great job. Communication was great and they provided explanations along the way. They were detail oriented, flexible, punctual and always cleaned up each day prior to leaving. New bathroom looks great!

Description of Work
Remodel Master Bath.

Category handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/04/2016

11/14/2015

thomas D.

iouslyMark and his guys started with our Master Bath and they were responsive to communication throughout. The Master Bath was gutted and done to our specifications (tub removed, seamless shower constructed & enlarged to fill the space, dual shower heads)- Mark was good at staying on schedule under the circumstances and his guys (Heime [sp?} and Kendall) were very detail oriented, conscientious, helpful and polite. It can be kind of difficult to have people in your house for a long period of time, but these guys were good about cleaning up after themselves and keeping us informed about progress, etc. They were also trustworthy - we were able to leave for work and allow them the run of our house without any issues, although if we had had any issues, they would have accommodated our concerns. They would put the dogs out on the patio with water for the day and get to work. Next we had the entire Living space floor, baseboards and some drywall work done, with some demolition of an existing structure etc and again very nicely executed, on time (which is rare for contractors). Then on to the guest bathroom for another complete remodel. We had the usual glitches around pricing with added or subtracted work, and subcontractor timing issues minimally along the way (granite and tile orders) etc., but Mark kept me informed throughout and we are very happy with all the work that has been done. We would hire them again without a doubt. Mark also regularly communicated with me to make sure our wishes were being carried out and that the materials were to our specifications. We spent a lot of money on this work but feel like we have invested well as the work seems to have been carried out to high standards and conscientiously. Thanks Mark, Heime & Kendall.

Description of Work
Master Bath and Guest bath complete remodel, Living room floor, baseboards, demolition.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, excavators, flooring contractor, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling

Work Completed On 11/01/2015

10/01/2015

Walter W.

Had a little communication problem at the start, but those things happen. Mark Canelli was prompt and professional with the contract and agreed to try to get it done in my required time frame. Once he gave me a start date he was here that morning and every day until the job was done. The granite installer held him up a day. He was neat and clean created no exceptional mess in the house and cleaned up everyday when finished. He is very particular with his work and redid things that he didn't think were up to his standards. He is more picky than I am. He is a pleasant, friendly man who seems to be skilled in all he building trades and works straight through everyday with no breaks. Canelli would be the first company I called if further projects are needed,

Description of Work
Remodeled Master Bath.

Category handyman service, remodeling, marble & granite, home remodeling

Work Completed On 09/30/2015