BRANDON TILE & CARPET

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2008

FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: ELAINE@BRANDONTILE.COM. ADDITIONAL CONTACTS ELAINE M. KRUEGER. FINANCING AVAILABLE. DBA BRANDON TILE & CARPET INC....

Through The Woods Fine Wood Floors Inc

Professional, certified wood floor installation & refinishing. Our extensive showroom (Call for an appointment.) offers superior products in a full range of colors, from pale pearl to dark espresso. Our wide plank, distressed & other character styles, are coated with durable finishes, many with a low gloss. We offer state-of-the-art dustless sanding equipment & eco-friendly finishes. For over a quarter of a century, we have focused on wood and wood alone. Award winning.

05/24/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had wood put down. A had carpet in my rental unit ! Very pleased with the detail

CATEGORY flooring contractor

04/27/2016

They were very detail in their work I was please ! I thought the cost was fair . You get what u pay for. The wood floor look immaculate . They did it in a timely manner

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laid new wood floors

CATEGORY flooring contractor

04/27/2016

They gave us a great price on carpet! They arrived on time with tools.  It was completed with no errors !  Outstading    My wife was happy ! Thats what matters lol

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
laid carpet in 4 rooms

CATEGORY carpet installation

02/04/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced carpet in three rooms. Didn't replace any carpet tack strips even though mine were 20 years old claiming it didn't need it. I will assume that's true but will be calling them if any carpet pulls up.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor

01/29/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laid new wood floors and carpet in master bedroom

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

CARPET, VINYL, CERAMIC, HARDWOOD & LAMINATE FLOORING.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing Available