Hewitts Home Improvements LLC

Founded 1990 • With Angi since September 2010

We are a full service contractor quality first. I have 4 employees, also have 23 hand picked sub contractors. I supervise all employees & sub on every job all work must be to the highest standards. Our license covers all your building needs CBC 1253128. ...

Affordable Window Systems

Affordable Window Systems is unique to the Window Replacement and Hurricane Protection industry. While not offering screen repair services, we provide the highest quality Impact Windows and Doors at prices that cannot be beat. We utilize a multi product offering enabling us to be truly consultative and professional so that you will be sure the right products are being installed in your home and you have no regrets. Our company’s management team consists of industry professionals that have more Impact Glass experience than any other company in Southwest Florida and have successfully built some of the area’s most notable companies. Affordable Window Systems addresses a need and a void in the window replacement and hurricane protection market of Southwest Florida and its coastal communities. Award wining .

ABSOLUTE WINDOW

Welcome to Absolute Window where we are committed to ABSOLUTE customer satisfaction! We are a local and family owned business with 3 generations of experience. Our office is located in Punta Gorda FL with a small showroom. We specialize in NEW CUSTOM WINDOW AND DOOR INSTALLATION for residential retro-fitting, new construction and commercial jobs. If you are looking to get hurricane impact windows, please invite us out to give you a FREE quote! *we install windows, sliding glass doors, exterior doors and shutters.

Storm Smart

Storm Smart is the largest manufacturer & installer of hurricane protection products in America. We developed and distribute the Storm Catcher Wind Abatement Screen, as well as manufacturing and installing Roll-Down Shutters, Accordion Shutters, Bahama & Colonial Shutters and a variety of 'green energy' products. Feel free to contact us toll-free at 888-962-7283 or reach us in the Angie's List Message Center and send us your name, email, phone and address to schedule your own FREE in-home consultation!

09/13/2019

TRISH O.

Hewitt’s Home Improvements did an amazing job with our renovation on Ft. Myers Beach. Eric’s attention to detail, professionalism and personal care in our project was extremely helpful. Their willingness to listen to what we wanted and give expert advice on what would make it even better was the best I have ever seen in any company. They were always available to answer questions and willing to accept changes all the way through the process. I could not believe how patient they were with us because we were new to a project like this. They made sure we felt comfortable with everything and took the time to explain all of the technical details. We would not have our beautiful new home if it weren’t for Hewitt’s!

Description of Work
Complete house build after Hurr Irma.

Category decks,gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,home builders,doors,sunrooms,hurricane shutters

01/28/2017

Charles B.

Eric worked along with his people and they were very efficient. Word got around our small island and I had calls to get his phone number. He will get a lot of work there.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced tyvek backing and all the vinyl siding on the back wall of our home damaged by tropical storm. He removed and replaced a large double front door and replaced the trim. Trim around the windows was also removed and replaced

Category siding

01/27/2017

Monica A.

They did a great job redoing our front deck. We highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Re-do deck

Category decks

01/16/2017

J Philip F.

fine!very good....

Description of Work
pest control-monthly

Category pest control

07/08/2016

Robert W.

Having remodeled many homes over the years this wasn't our first rodeo nor was Eric our first exposure to working with a contractor. I must say however, I truly believe he is the most ethical and brightest of the lot. He went above and beyond what we expected and all at the cost we had expected...not one penny was asked for beyond his initial estimate! He came up with solutions to save us money whereas he could have charged us more. He's the only contractor we will use going forward for projects large and small. Feel comfortable if you use Eric; you won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
We needed extensive remodeling of the exterior facia (non siding), new Hardie Board siding, new hurricane doors, had a second floor porch rebuilt and other major structural repairs.

Category remodeling,siding,doors

02/29/2016

michael M.

Called twice, never even received a return call. Would never bother calling again if they are that inconsiderate.

Description of Work
Nothing

Category siding

I did call back and never got a response I left him a message on on his answering machine

11/20/2015

Betty K.

Erick gave us an estimate for our lanai and came back on the arranged date. He picked up all the garbage as he worked and was very diligent about keeping everything clean. He also did our gutters on our house.He's an excellent worker.

Description of Work
Screened my lanai

Category sunrooms

10/13/2015

Penelope L.

Very good, detailed conversation.

Description of Work
Promptly called within a half hour of my email inquiry. Answered all my questions.

Category home builders

03/16/2015

Trevor T.

Eric and his team did a wonderful job. All my expectations were met or exceeded. The final cost of the job was within 3 to 400 hundred dollars of the initial bid. I was made aware of the adjustments to the final cost immediately with pictures via cell phone. From the day of the bid to completion of the job was less than three weeks. Eric's team are professional, knowledgeable and friendly. There was one minor problem I noticed after the job was complete (detached piece of aluminum drip edge). I emailed Eric on a Friday with regards to the problem afternoon-- That following Saturday morning a tech was at my door (with a smile) to fix the problem. A few weeks have elapsed since the project was completed and I'm still getting complements from my neighbors. Overall doing business with HHI Inc was a pleasure.

Description of Work
Removed rotted wood siding and installed James Hardie Lap siding with a 6.25 inch reveal. Caulked and painted

Category siding,home builders

03/04/2015

Rae C.

Unknown.

Description of Work
Reconstructed the deck

Category contractors

Thank you for your business and thank you for the kind words

Home Building. Remodeling. Framing. Hurricane Shutters. Vinyl Siding. Siding. Soffit & Fascia. Stucco. Roofing. Windows. Doors. Sun Rooms.

Check, Visa, MasterCard