All-Around Handyman Service

Founded 2004 • With Angi since February 2010

17589 Corkwood Bend Trl

Punta Gorda, FL 33982

• 2016 Super Service Award Winner - 3rd Consecutive Year! • Locally Owned & Operated, All-Around Handyman Service Specializes in Residential Handyman & Remodeling Services • Proudly Serving Litchfield & Fairfield Counties for Almost 15 Years! - Fully Licensed & Insured • We offer a Range of Services: General Home Repairs, Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling, Painting, Deck Repair & Replacement, Flooring Installation, & Much More! • References Available Upon Request • Call (203)948-3912 to Schedule a FREE Estimate or Appointment...

handyman (63)woodworking (17)interior painting (15)general contractors (13)decks & porches (12)door installation (10)drywall (8)closet design (7)tile installation (7)deck cleaning (6)home remodeling (4)basement remodeling (3)

02/18/2020

Company is great. Listened to what I wanted, which was a lot and provided each service exactly as I wanted. Remodeled and moved appliances, added tiles, ordered and put in cabinets. Needed no one else to come in. Was all done by this company!! My kitchen is perfect now. Thank you David!!!!

Description of Work
Total remodel of the kitchen

Category ceramic tile,handyman service,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/18/2020

Review for All-Around Handyman Service - 17589 Corkwood Bend Trl, Punta Gorda, FL - 38395004

02/17/2020

As usual, David arrives on time, has all the materials needed, works without supervision and completes the job in a timely manner. David has been our “go to” handyman for a number of years. He is extremely reliable and honest. I would proudly recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
Curtain rod hung, hole in bathroom ceiling repaired, bathroom ceiling painted, add railing brackets and brought down approximately 20 large plastic tubs from the attic.

Category drywall,handyman service,interior painters

Work Completed On 02/17/2020

02/03/2020

Excellent! The deck was planned and added promptly and was even better than originally planned! David made valuable suggestions and was able to complete the project in a timely and professional manner. I will use him and his company again whenever and wherever possible. He provided safer steps as I requested and a gate for my little dog. We were in constant communication and I knew what was happen...

Description of Work
Needed a large deck added to my cottage

Category decks,handyman service,woodworking,doors

Work Completed On 07/03/2019

Review for All-Around Handyman Service - 17589 Corkwood Bend Trl, Punta Gorda, FL - 38365144

02/03/2020

Great, David was very professional throughout entire job. He listened to my idea drew up plans and estimate was very affordable and within my budget . He is a true craftsman. He also installed new windows and a slider door going on to the deck which really looks great. Yes I certainly will recommend David from All Around Handyman Service for future work.

Description of Work
New 10 by 18 deck added and joined to existing deck on cabin .in addition new replacement windows installed and slider door installed .

Category decks,handyman service,replacement windows,woodworking,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/06/2019

Review for All-Around Handyman Service - 17589 Corkwood Bend Trl, Punta Gorda, FL - 38364340

01/29/2020

It was perfect! Everything that we have talked about was there, I didn't have to question anything. In my opinion, it was well built, and it looked good.

Description of Work
He gave me an outside deck on a bungalow.

Category decks

Work Completed On 08/29/2019

10/22/2019

Busted mail box and adjacent area. Did very well. punctual, too. . Called on time and was very responsive. Will use again.

Description of Work
carpentry on mailbox and post.

Category handyman service,woodworking

Work Completed On 10/22/2019

04/22/2019

Very satisfied with the quality of work and level of professionalism.

Description of Work
Repair holes in walls and paint. Also installed hard wood flooring.

Category drywall,flooring contractor,interior painters

Work Completed On 04/22/2019

04/09/2019

In Sept 2017 I gave David $2415 (estimate was $4815) to get materials, dumpster, etc...usual 50% to replace my porch roof. Winter came & went with no porch roof. When I tried to cancel in the Summer of 2018 he told me I couldn't get my money back because the roofing was specially made for my roof. I asked him to let me have the roofing (or at least the invoice) so I could get it done before the wi...

Description of Work
install metal shingles on porch roof

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 04/09/2019

I would like to explain the issue that a had, i had to go in for emergency open heart surgery and was not able to work for over 6 months, how ever i did return the customers deposit. ( $2415.00 ) and just a little not, i have done numerous projects with this customer for years. Thank You David

08/04/2018

Stain on deck looks beautiful. The test will be how long it lasts.

Description of Work
Stain deck

Category decks,handyman service

Work Completed On 07/31/2018

08/02/2018

David did excellent work. He showed up on time, completed the project when he said he would and his prices are very fair.

Description of Work
Deck rebuild

Category decks,handyman service

Work Completed On 07/16/2018

General Home Repairs • Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling • Carpentry • Flooring • Ceramic Tile • Closets • Deck Maintenance, Repair, & Replacement • Doors • Drywall Installation & Repair • Painting • Basements • Lighting • Faucet Replacement & Much More!

Roofing • Hardwood Floor Refinishing • Call for Details