AA Temperature Services

Founded 1998 • With Angi since January 2015

Since 1998, AA Temperature Services has served Southwest Florida with best-in-class HVAC services. We offer 24/7 emergency service, AC repair and installation, heating system repair and installation, indoor air quality upgrades, HVAC UV lights, and more. As a 100% family-owned and operated company, it's important for us to serve our customers with quality, honesty, and integrity — with fair, up-front pricing. ...

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

4.3

HVAC Companies (24)

07/22/2022

Bridgette C.

It took 15 days and over 40 phone calls/emails/texts to get a single air conditioner installed from the time AA Temp started our project til they actually got it working. And then they tried to charge us more than originally quoted. It has been extremely frustrating especially since it’s a rental and we had to buy a portable unit and give partial refunds of $2000 to our unhappy guests. I have the unbelievably inept timeline of their “service” recorded here so you can see what you will actually get with AA Temp. [*** Link removed ***]

Description of Work
Air conditioner install

Work Completed On 07/21/2022

Hi there - our records show that our technicians were dispatched to your location on 7/16 and that the issues with the system were resolved at that time. We also show that there was an erroneous charge for that visit that was subsequently refunded to you; we do apologize for any confusion that was caused there. It is very important to us that your new AC is up and running properly - please contact our dispatch office right away at 941-766-0975 if you are experiencing any problems at all! If you have any further concerns or outstanding issues to share with us, please email management directly at customerservice.hvacpros@gmail.com at your earliest convenience. AA Temperature Services

06/22/2022

Brett A.

Tech arrived quickly. Actual visit and system analysis confirmed my belief. When I scheduled the service call, I told the operator that I believed my R22 system was low on Freon. Unfortunately, the tech did not have freon on the truck, so he was unable to service during this visit. Of course, I was unaware of the current cost of R22. Even if he had some on the truck I would probably have passed due to the cost and age of my system. The tech recommended a new system. I am still waiting for an estimate for a replacement system from this company.

Description of Work
System checkout and repair

Work Completed On 06/17/2022

Hi [Member Name Removed] - we appreciate your review! If you have not received your quote, please call our dispatch office right away at 941-766-0975 and we'll be happy to assist. -AA Temperature

05/05/2022

Linda S.

Not well since they haven't completed it yet. I encountered issues. I tried contacting them but they are not responding to my calls.

Description of Work
They put in an airconditioning system in my house.

Work Completed On 02/03/2022

Hi [Member Name Removed] - we appreciate your business and I know that our staff has been working with you this past week, but wanted to follow up here. If you have any unanswered questions or if there are issues that need to be resolved, please let us know as we are committed to 5 star service and making things right. You can reach us directly at customerservice.hvacpros@gmail.com. -AA Temperature

12/07/2021

Kurt P.

Like precision. I was able to get an appointment same day. John clearly communicated the potential causes of the issue with our AC unit, walked me through how he planned to address it, and was able to troubleshoot it fairly quickly to allow us to return to cooled air. Very professional from start to finish and I would definitely call AA Temperature Services again for an urgent need for our unit.

Description of Work
AC was running, but not cooling.

Work Completed On 12/07/2021

Thank you for your business!

10/18/2021

Rachael C.

Our unit was installed backwards, no access, no attic access and not working. The employee, Andy and I discussed various options and pricing. Two days later, the unit was removed and installed. We are extremely pleased with the service we received from Andy. He was knowledgeable about the products and provided prompt feedback on any questions asked. He was personable, punctual, ready to work without any reservations and no complaining, as the heat index inside our residence registered as MELTING! On the second day Andy was accompanied by John, who assisted for some time before departing. John appeared very nice and the scope of his work was outside and we did not have much interaction. He introduced himself and proceeded to work. When he departed he informed us and thanked us. We couldn't be happier.

Description of Work
Entire HVAC

Work Completed On 10/14/2021

08/18/2021

Kevin M.

Excellent,tech was knowledgeable,informative, very easy to talk to,I would hire him anytime.

Description of Work
Drain from pan blow out.

Work Completed On 08/18/2021

06/22/2021

Karen E.

It was just fine. I'm completely happy and I have no issue t all.

Description of Work
They installed the A/C unit and doing regular maintenance of it twice a year.

Work Completed On 04/26/2021

06/22/2021

Pamela R.

It's the worst service I ever got. The A/C went out at night. I had him come over and they over charged me. The service was awful. I had to replace my ceiling twice because of them. They were supposed to come back a week ago, but they didn't. The county inspector came around to inspect the unit and said that they need to screw the unit but they didn't do that. They sent over two young men, but they don't know what they were doing.

Description of Work
They're supposed to fix my A/C unit.

Work Completed On 05/01/2021

Paul S.

It was very good. They came right away. It was on the weekend. They fixed one problem and revealed another problem, which they fixed it in the same day.

Description of Work
They fixed my air conditioning for me.

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

Cathy K.

Jonathan was good on what he did. It was very good. He has an excellent customer service. He was very professional.

Description of Work
He serviced my heating and ac unit for me.

Work Completed On 05/22/2021

Brenda B.

The service is good.

Description of Work
They've put in a complete ac unit.

Work Completed On 06/21/2019

John M.

These guys are THE BEST! They come when they say they will, do the work that's required and NEVER pressure me to buy things that may not be necessary.

Description of Work
Semi-annual HVAC service

Work Completed On 04/28/2021

Susie M.

Great. We appreciate John’s professionalism and efficiency.

Description of Work
Our Air conditioner stopped cooling. John replaced our turbo capacitor.

Work Completed On 05/27/2021

Ed B.

Very professional... will use them again.

Description of Work
Drain cleaning

Frank G.

Installed blue light in our air handler - the installer did a very efficient job in a very friendly manner

Description of Work
N/A

Work Completed On 05/17/2021

Charles C.

On time. Good service. Very knowledgeable

Description of Work
Routine maintenance

Yvonne D.

When we had a problem, they responded quickly correct it. Thank you !

Description of Work
N/A

John B.

Service technician was on time, very clean and professional. Very knowledgeable of the system. Answered all questions. Reset and adjusted our new Ecobe temperature-humidity wall sensor.

Description of Work
Semi annual A/C system checkup...

Work Completed On 11/02/2021

Karen W.

I have a maintenance contract with them for the last 5 years and have never had a problem. Office staff is friendly, scheduling is prompt and my Tech, John M., is knowledgeable, very honest and NEVER tries to sell me anything I don't need. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Semi-annual maintenance.

Work Completed On 03/29/2022

Thank you so much, we appreciate your business!

Janet C.

Very well. The techs from this business are always very nice, professional and thorough.

Description of Work
A/C Maintenance & UV lites replaced

Janice P.

Waiting for the new unit to be delivered to JJ Temperature and have an appointment for installation. When I first called AA Temperature Services, I was told the technician would arrive between 7-9 pm. Technician was very prompt and arrived at 7:30 pm. He checked unit and told my husband and I the parts needed and the costs. The technician was not in a hurry and answered our questions. My husband and I talked it over and decided the 25 year old air conditioner needed replaced. AA Services offered 10 year parts/labor warranty and 100% financing for 5 years with no interest with good credit ratting. The unit had served us well and it was the right time and company to replace it.

Description of Work
Our unit was over 25 years old and my husband and I decided not to repair but time to replace it with a new unit.

Sandra C.

Perfect as it usually is

Description of Work
N/A