Mortgage Masters Group

Founded 1991 • With Angi since December 2011

481 SW Port St Lucie Blvd Ste A

Port Saint Lucie, FL 34953

23+ Years Experience, Personalized Mortgage Lending at it's best!, Hands on, Personal Consulting and in house Processing, Quick Free Qualifications, Quick Accurate Closings as Promised, Credit Consultation to improve Credit for qualifying....

09/03/2013

Roland R.

see above

Description of Work
did not use for refi but, this was the only vendor that was forthwright and gave me info about refinancing. He's the only one that confirmed to me that my existing pmi could cause some limitations. He wasn't able to help because the company didn't refi underwater property.

Category mortgage broker

Thank you (removed member name) for your kind words, we appreciate the feedback and hope we were able to help guide you in your next steps, Doug Kent

06/28/2013

Trixie S.

The home buying process can be so stressful but Sandi and Doug were so helpful and thorough that it eased my mind considerably. I was able to get responses immediately and they moved mountains to get us our loan. Sandi is FANTASTIC at her job. I was very impressed! Would definitely use them again and I will be referring Mortgage Masters to everyone I know!

Description of Work
Obtained home loan

02/04/2013

Pouyan M.

This was the best experience they made buying a house so easy I could never thank them enough. Any question I had they had the answer. GREAT!!!! A+++

Description of Work
We bought a house with the help of Mortgage Masters, this company is top quality. Straight forward no surprises and very knowledgeable and informative. I have dealt with others before and this experience made me a believer again in customer service and integrity. Doug is great if he doesn't answer he calls you back in minutes no chasing anyone around and Sandy did everything possible to make the process as smooth and painless. I couldn't believe how great the whole experience was after hearing so many horror stories from people about other companies. I really wasn't expecting it. If you like headache free business and experience look no further. Doug and Sandy are here to save the day. Thanks guys. Pouyan and Angela

10/30/2012

Kurt B.

Description of Work
We worked with Mortgage Masters on the financing of our new home in Vero Beach. In this environment of constantly changing rules and regulations, we found Mortgage Masters well-suited and very informed to make our lending and closing process smooth. In addition, Doug provide us with very helpful information about the area market that was beneficial to our purchase decision. A very good job by all the staff at Mortgage Masters.

04/20/2012

keith M.

i found mortgage masters on angies list after moving to florida from new york. i called them and they explained everything in detail to me. walked me thru all the steps that i needed to do. the staff were friendly and patient with my many questions i had with florida real estate. they made the process painless and it was done quickly. i would highly recommend mortgage masters to everyone needing a residential mortgage.

Description of Work
applied for a mortgage to buy a home in florida.

12/18/2011

James B.

These guys do what they say, quickly and efficiently. Top notch and I will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Doug Kent, Sandi Kent and Jamie Everett did an outstanding job getting my loan approved, through all the hoops and made the closing easy. Didn't miss a beat anywhere. I found the house I wanted and it appeared we might have to pass on it because of the title age being so short but Doug and company knew how to negotiate the issues with ease and total professionalism.

Dave Caldwell - Guaranteed Rate

LOCAL CHICAGO LENDER helping homeowner's PURCHASE AND REFINANCE for over 20 years. Senior Vice President of Mortgage Lending - Jumbo, Conventional, FHA, & VA Loans. I've been honored to be ranked in the top 1% of mortgage originators nationally by Mortgage Executive Magazine since 2011. My team and I are available to answer any questions and keep you informed starting with the loan application through closing. You can also visit my web page to apply online anytime. NMLS ID 224318 / Guaranteed Rate NMLS ID 2611 / NMLS Comsumer Access URL http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/

Expert Mortgage Group Inc

Only Certified Provider in Florida with 100% A Reviews. 5-Time Angie's List's Super Service Award. LOWEST Rates & BEST Service Since 2003, and an A+ rated Accredited member of the Better Business Bureau. See our Deal for a $250 Credit Toward Closing Costs with any closed Loan for all Angie's List Members! (credit applied at closing) The company's president, Jeff Lieberman, has been originating home loans since 1998. Offered: Purchases. Refinancing. FHA, VA, USDA, and Conventional Loan Programs. Loans for Foreign Nationals & Resident Aliens. Reverse Mortgages. Commercial Loans. Alternative Financing Options. We do not offer: Loan modifications or Credit repair programs

Offers by Expert Mortgage Group Inc on Angi
    Mike Murgatroy CrossCountry Mortgage

**$300 off closing costs for Angi members** **95% jumbo mortgages available **Veteran mortgages, very aggressive rates based on working on low margins, NO LENDER FEES** **Conventional & FHA mortgages, aggressive rates and fees based on lower margins** Mike Murgatroy has 24 years of lending experience and is an Angi Super Service Award recipient 2012-2020. Mike is also ranked in the top 1% mortgage originators in the United States. With integrity at the core of his values, you can rest assured that Mike Murgatroy will give you informed detailed mortgage advice, the same he would recommend to his own family. We pride ourselves on having a transparent process which we will walk you through every step of the way, and proud to have offered the world’s first Digital Mortgage! Start your application process today by visiting themurgteam.com and find out why so many others continue to bring their business to Mike Murgatroy. NMLS ID# 60099; http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org

Offers by Mike Murgatroy CrossCountry Mortgage on Angi
    Mortgage Companies
    Yes and $450 Discount On Veterans VA Loans!
    Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available
    $300

All Type Residential Mortgages, VA, FHA, USDA, Conventional, Fannie Mae HomePath, Freddie Mac, Purchase and Rehab Loans (FHA 203K), Construction Perms Credit Rebuild - Restoration Help and Consulting for Free