Light and Bright Window Tinting LLC

Founded 1977 • With Angi since June 2013

275 SW Vista Lake Dr

Port Saint Lucie, FL 34953

We are one of the longest window tinting businesses still going since 1977, it's a family owed and operated. Light and Bright Tinting services the whole Treasure Coast along with all of Broward and the Palm Beaches. American made products are all we use with life time warranties. We carry a full line of solar films along with decorative films such as white frost, black out and all deco design type film. We can help reduce your electric bill, make your windows shatter resistant, cut down on the ultra violet light by 99% which destroys your floors and carpets and make you home much cooler to live in. Security film is a big part of our business, an 8-mil film that is used against storms and break-ins. Please look at our website, lightandbrighttinting.com, to see just how good we are, some of the large projects we have done include the HardRock Stadium, the FBI buildings in Miramar , President Obama, our credentials are tremendous and our workmanship is beyond compare, also, look at our reviews to see what our customers say about us, we have a five star rating. Thanks for your time,,, Donnie...

06/25/2020

Mary B.

All I can say, Donnie is fantastic. He is meticulous and skilled in his craft. He is personable and cares that his clients get the best deal. His price is reasonable, probably lower than it should be for the quality of work that he gives. He told me what was needed and not needed which most companies would not do. He saved me hundreds of dollars by informing me that certain windows need not to be tinted as the sun is not an issue. My windows look great and saw an immediate difference in the reduction of sunlight in the rooms. I highly recommend Light and Bright Tinting. He is deserving of the great reviews that I read prior to hiring him. Thank you, Donnie, for taking pride in the work you do!

Description of Work
8 windows tinted

05/01/2020

william S.

Great. Ron explained everything he was doing and did a great job.

Description of Work
Window tinting

Category window tinting, architect

05/24/2018

Stephan G.

Light and Bright Tinting called to give a heads up before arrival , got here on time, showed us the options, very knowledgable about the different products. No pressure, took his time and helped us make a choice. It couldn't have gone any smoother, I would use them again.

Description of Work
We had a heat problem with our West windows , could not cool off the room. FPL came out and recommended that we look into window tinting.

Category window tinting, security windows

03/06/2018

madeline D.

i am an artist and own a commercial studio and gallery which had tinted windows to which film had been added over ten years ago. Don, the owner of Light and Bright, was highly recommended. He was punctual for our appointment, very knowledgeable of what my window issue was and quick to resolve my problem. He gave me a great price, did the work himself the same day and i would recommend him highly. my gallery space now is much brighter and i am quite pleased.

Description of Work
i needed tinting removed

Category lighting, replacement windows, window tinting, security windows

01/03/2018

joni W.

he was clean ,corteous , effective and efficient. I plan on having him replace other windows in our apartment. His pricing is resonable. Would definetly recommend him.

Description of Work
I needed two window tints in the kitchen replaced.

07/26/2017

tedd R.

The process went very smoothly. We received bids from several different companies in the area but were most impressed with Nelson and Donnie. Nelson was very thorough in his explanation of the process, the selection and price of the job was very competitive and finally, we liked that Nelson (owner) was going to be doing the installation rather than just a 3rd party crew. We had them specially order a film and even with that, the installation date was set 3 or 4 days from our order date. The install went great. The job was completed in one day, they cleaned up and the film looks great. We couldn't be happier with the results and the process. Thanks to Donnie and Nelson. We would highly recommend Light and Bright Window Tinting.

Description of Work
We were looking to put film on all 20 windows in the house. In addition, we needed very old film to be removed on 8 of the windows.

05/08/2017

Erin G.

Excellent work, quick response time

Description of Work
Window tint film removal

Category window tinting

thank you for the kind words, glad we could help

04/26/2017

THOMAS S.

Spoke with them explaining what services I was interested in. They were at another client and assured me they would call me back to set up appointment by end of day or 1st thing the following morning. I never received a call back.

Description of Work
Window tinting (home)

Category window tinting

Not sure what happened but if I was tardy on the return call, sorry, that does not usually happen. If I can still help, please call, thanks Donnie 954-829-4844

03/28/2017

esther B.

It went amazing! Donnie and his son were so responsive, fit me in the schedule super quickly, designed the window as I requested and were a pleasure to work with!

Description of Work
I needed my front glass doors frosted.

Category window tinting

Thank you very much for the kind words, it was a pleasure completing your project, thanks again, Donnie and Nelson.

03/16/2017

David Z.

The team at Light and Bright did a fantastic job. They were thorough, professional, friendly, and did quality work. We couldn't have been happier with the job they did! Competitively priced as well. Would recommend to any one in South Florida looking for any sort of tint work for their home and office. We actually had a difficult time trying to find someone to come to this job. As soon as we contacted Light and Bright they communicated with us every step of the way and were an all we could have asked for and more.

Description of Work
We needed 4 glass doors tinted in our office, 3 of them opaque frost, and 1 whiteout.

Category window tinting

Thank you very much for the kind words, it was a pleasure doing your job, thanks again, Donnie

10/19/2016

Clara A.

AWESOME! Don was informative and gave me different options. I wanted some extra windows done and he said it would be best I didn't, now that's pure honesty! Wish more people were like him! Would highly recommend! He answers calls, calls back and does GREAT work! Light and Bright ALL THE WAY!!!

Description of Work
my sliding glass windows to the patio!

08/29/2016

Tylor D.

Everything went extremely well. The film came out perfect and there was no mess left behind! I highly recommend these guys if you are on the fence on who to use for window tenting and or film for both commercial and residential properties. Will definitely use again in the future!

Description of Work
Removal of window tint and installation of "frost" film on the front doors of our office.

04/12/2016

Douglas B.

They explain what they was go to do give suggest of tint we should use and was very professional and knowledge.

Description of Work
They install new tint for the front door

11/16/2015

Paul D.

I would defiantly recommend using Light and Bright and would use them whenever I have a need. I received a quick response to each of my questions thought messages. The price was great and he was at my house at the exact time we planned. I was impressed with the professionalism and the high quality. Donnie gave me tips on how to replace the old window that I really appreciated. He even gave me a piece of tinting in case one of the small panes develop a similar issue to the four he replaced, but after watching him work on my windows panes I'd give it a try, but probable end up calling him back. There is an art to what he does.

Description of Work
Added tinting to two pieces of glass that are replacements of existing glass. Also had four panes redone with new tinting.

09/30/2015

Laura H.

I'm so glad I got Don to do my windows! It's an art and my windows were difficult, because of the design. It took extra time, he was wonderfully skilled, and it was a great deal. I'm so happy that he is so experienced, and he could do them. I had fun talking to him and his assistant while they did the job, too. The window tinting looks great!!! They went beyond my expectations, and Don really cares about doing a perfect job. If I could give more than 5 stars, I would!

Description of Work
Tinted 44 new windows that were a challenge.

Category replacement windows, window tinting

you're the best, thanks, it was fun working for you, Donnie

09/25/2015

samantha M.

He felt that it would not help due to the location of the windows. He was so honest. Most people would have given me a quote and done the job. Thank you!

Description of Work
Don came over to give estimate on tinting windows to reduce heat.

Category window tinting

Thanks Sam for the kind words, hopefully all contractors will do the same. NOT

09/24/2015

Linette S.

I have used them several times and they provide excellent service. They tinted a window pane (because we broke the window and just had new glass installed) to match the tint on my other windows.

Description of Work
He tinted a window that had just been replaced.

07/17/2015

Mila L.

Light and Bright came to our facility the same day I called. We selected the color tint to be used, scheduled the installation date and they were here on time and did not stop until the job was completed. Very professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Excellent quality of window tinting that stop 50% of the heat the moment the film was installed.

Category window tinting

Hi [removed member's name] , I don't mean to correct you but the film blocks out 79% of the heat and it was a pleasure to do the work for you and your company. Thanks again.

07/15/2015

Wendy L.

Our son has 4 skylights in his villa and with the extreme heat that we have had this summer his house wasn't able to cool down. We had a terrible time finding someone who could install some sort of tint on the skylights because of the curved shape. Don knew exactly what we had and he had the right product to correct the problem. He even charged us less than his phone estimate because the skylights were smaller than he had thought. He set up an appointment within a couple of days of our first contact, arrived exactly when he said he would, and completed the installation in less than an hour. You could feel the difference immediately! I would highly recommend these mesh screens for anyone's skylights. And Don at Light and Bright is great to work with.

Description of Work
Installed mesh tints on 4 skylights

Category skylights, window tinting

03/26/2015

Evan T.

Good Quick and Does a Great Job. Will use again.

Description of Work
Installed a window tint for our family room.

Category window tinting

Thanks for taking the time to do this. Donnie

03/20/2015

Beth M.

The room is a converted sun porch with a flat roof, and we needed a solution for the excessive amount of heat that built up during the day. After Don installed the tinting (highest grade of light/heat reflective bronze tinting), we noticed a massive difference in the oppressive heat. Don was punctual, personable and reliable. I would recommend him to all my friends and would use him again if I ever needed tinting in another room. Thanks, Don.

Description of Work
Don applied window tinting to a large bank of windows in a back room.

Category replacement windows, window tinting

Thanks, It's a pleasure to do work for nice people, thanks for the review and please tell your friends and neighbors, Donnie Greenberg

03/02/2015

Geraldine S.

Donny and his son were totally professional, which always inspires confidence. They dealt with the condo bldg. manager and abided by all the requirements the condo board demanded. They didn't waste any time in preparation, and had all the proper equipment to do the job. This was all done within a few short hours after they arrived. Donny took the time to explain some of the job details which was interesting, and told a few good jokes along the way as well.

Description of Work
Tinted the den windows in my condo.

Category window tinting

thanks , that was very kind

01/19/2015

Linda R.

He did an excellent job the first time around and I was happy to find that he was still in the business to do the additional windows. Perfect service. On time, good quality installation, competitive pricing. Pleasant to work with. It's now over 10 years since the first film was installed and everything is still perfect.

Description of Work
Installed window film on several windows. We had several years earlier used Don from Light and Bright to install window film on many of our east and west facing windows but then later decided to install film also on our south facing windows.

12/21/2014

alice M.

I was very impressed with the installation and with the knowledge of the different products that Don had to chose from. He was able to match my existing tinting to my satisfaction. One of the important items to me is that when a company in the service business makes an appointment time is that they show up as planned and as Don of Light and Bright Window Tinting did.

Description of Work
Supplied and installed window tinting at my home.

10/26/2014

Maria S.

First, Donnie the owner met with us at our home, explained all in detail & showed us the different tints. He was right at home with us. Not only was he a bit less expensive, but he had a better product than a previous company we had gotten a quote from. They came to do the job on our time, not theirs & were totally take chage, professional & neat. We went with the bronze tint, lighter in the back of the house & one shade darker in the front & sides. Gorgeous ! & what a difference tinting our windows & doors have made with the temperature inside our home ! We highly recommend Light & Bright Window Tinting. There is a big difference when it comes to window tinting !

Description of Work
Tinted 38 window panes, 1 glass door, and sliding glass doors at our home

Category window tinting

Eden Screen & Construction Co., Inc.

We are a small company that relies on quality over quantity. I have been in the screen business for over 20 years working for larger screen companies and deciding to go out on my own in 2000. Our employees are fully covered with workers compensation insurance and we carry liability insurance required by law.

Sunshine Screens

Sunshine Screens specializes in patio enclosures and repairs across Palm Beach County. -Panel Replacement -Patio Door Repairs & Replacements -Full Rescreens -All Patio & Porch needs Free Estimates! Give us a call we are here for you. Quality service every time! Professional, polite, and quick responses. Owner operated. Not new to the industry, but new business venture. Give us a try!

Ryan's Screens

In Business Since 2018 I am the owner and operator of this local small business, I stand by any work I do, and I strive to ensure all of my customers are 100% satisfied with my service. I provide the best value for my customers without compromising on quality. Honesty, integrity, and friendly service are the foundation of my business. I offer a variety of home improvement services that are customizable to each individual project. I specialize in screens for widows / doors / patios / enclosures, window repair, and sliding door repair. I look forward to building lasting relationships with my clients and appreciate your business. Read 39 reviews here: https://www.homeadvisor.com/rated.RyansScreensandHandyman.102320574.html Phone number: 561-339-5191

Home window tinting, commerical services window tinting, property management film services, security film, decorative window film, general contractors window film.

Ask for details.