Light and Bright Window Tinting LLC

Founded 1977 • With Angi since June 2013

We are one of the longest window tinting businesses still going since 1977, it's a family owed and operated. Light and Bright Tinting services the whole Treasure Coast along with all of Broward and the Palm Beaches. American made products are all we use with life time warranties. We carry a full line of solar films along with decorative films such as white frost, black out and all deco design type film. We can help reduce your electric bill, make your windows shatter resistant, cut down on the ultra violet light by 99% which destroys your floors and carpets and make you home much cooler to live in. Security film is a big part of our business, an 8-mil film that is used against storms and break-ins. Please look at our website, lightandbrighttinting.com, to see just how good we are, some of the large projects we have done include the HardRock Stadium, the FBI buildings in Miramar , President Obama, our credentials are tremendous and our workmanship is beyond compare, also, look at our reviews to see what our customers say about us, we have a five star rating. Thanks for your time,,, Donnie...

Morgan Exteriors of West Palm

West Palm's premier home improvement company for 25+ years. Specializing in Windows replacement. Cost determined by job. Free estimates are good for 1 full year and include a same day incentive.

Max Guard Hurricane Windows, LLC

Specializing in hurricane window and door replacement. Special financing is available for qualified customers.

Storm Defense

In 2019, Storm Defense was launched as a retail division of Levinson Built, LLC that serves the unique needs of property managers and homeowners across the state. In addition, Levinson Built has recently acquired and restructured All-American Shutters & Glass to become the corporate builder division. Our customer-centric approach empowers you with greater peace of mind to know that your loved ones and physical possessions within your home are secure by ensuring that outside threats remain out. Through our growth, our mission remains the same: to manufacture and install quality products while delivering outstanding customer service, positioning us as the leader in the hurricane protection Industry.

06/25/2020

All I can say, Donnie is fantastic. He is meticulous and skilled in his craft. He is personable and cares that his clients get the best deal. His price is reasonable, probably lower than it should be for the quality of work that he gives. He told me what was needed and not needed which most companies would not do. He saved me hundreds of dollars by informing me that certain windows need not to be ...

Description of Work
8 windows tinted

Category window tinting

05/01/2020

Great. Ron explained everything he was doing and did a great job.

Description of Work
Window tinting

Category window tinting,architect

05/24/2018

Light and Bright Tinting called to give a heads up before arrival , got here on time, showed us the options, very knowledgable about the different products. No pressure, took his time and helped us make a choice. It couldn't have gone any smoother, I would use them again.

Description of Work
We had a heat problem with our West windows , could not cool off the room. FPL came out and recommended that we look into window tinting.

Category window tinting,security windows

03/06/2018

i am an artist and own a commercial studio and gallery which had tinted windows to which film had been added over ten years ago. Don, the owner of Light and Bright, was highly recommended. He was punctual for our appointment, very knowledgeable of what my window issue was and quick to resolve my problem. He gave me a great price, did the work himself the same day and i would recommend him highly. ...

Description of Work
i needed tinting removed

Category lighting,replacement windows,window tinting,security windows

01/03/2018

he was clean ,corteous , effective and efficient. I plan on having him replace other windows in our apartment. His pricing is resonable. Would definetly recommend him.

Description of Work
I needed two window tints in the kitchen replaced.

Category window tinting

07/26/2017

The process went very smoothly. We received bids from several different companies in the area but were most impressed with Nelson and Donnie. Nelson was very thorough in his explanation of the process, the selection and price of the job was very competitive and finally, we liked that Nelson (owner) was going to be doing the installation rather than just a 3rd party crew. We had them specially order a film and even with that, the installation date was set 3 or 4 days from our order date. The install went great. The job was completed in one day, they cleaned up and the film looks great. We couldn't be happier with the results and the process. Thanks to Donnie and Nelson. We would highly recommend Light and Bright Window Tinting.

Description of Work
We were looking to put film on all 20 windows in the house. In addition, we needed very old film to be removed on 8 of the windows.

05/08/2017

Excellent work, quick response time

Description of Work
Window tint film removal

04/26/2017

Spoke with them explaining what services I was interested in. They were at another client and assured me they would call me back to set up appointment by end of day or 1st thing the following morning. I never received a call back.

Description of Work
Window tinting (home)

03/28/2017

It went amazing! Donnie and his son were so responsive, fit me in the schedule super quickly, designed the window as I requested and were a pleasure to work with!

Description of Work
I needed my front glass doors frosted.

03/16/2017

The team at Light and Bright did a fantastic job. They were thorough, professional, friendly, and did quality work. We couldn't have been happier with the job they did! Competitively priced as well. Would recommend to any one in South Florida looking for any sort of tint work for their home and office. We actually had a difficult time trying to find someone to come to this job. As soon as we contacted Light and Bright they communicated with us every step of the way and were an all we could have asked for and more.

Description of Work
We needed 4 glass doors tinted in our office, 3 of them opaque frost, and 1 whiteout.

Category window tinting service

Home window tinting, commerical services window tinting, property management film services, security film, decorative window film, general contractors window film.

Ask for details.