JCM Building Services - Inspections

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2013

JCM is a full time professional inspection company, dedicated to giving you unbiased and accurate information about the home you buying. Combining the experience of a Certified General Contractor and Infrared Thermal Imaging as a standard part of our home inspections. Over 4,000 paid inspections and counting. NACHI Certified, IAC2 Certified, Infrared Certified, Board member of the Florida Home Inspectors and Insurance Inspectors Chapter of NACHI....

Pro-Spection Home Inspections

Pro-Spection Home Inspections

Florida Licensed (HI11631) - Fully Insured including Errors and Omissions -Internachi Certified Professional Inspector - Hundreds of hours in Continuing Education to stay the most up to date on new and best practices. Pro-spection Home Inspections proudly provides Florida with the most accurate and honest Home Inspections in the industry. I am a full time inspector that is dedicated to my clients needs. You found the home you love, my job is to make sure there are no unwanted surprises. I use highly detailed, easy to understand reports to help you better understand what exactly is going on in your new home, as well as provide information on how to maintain it for years to come. On top of the best same day reports in the industry, I offer weekly specials and every inspection comes with a free maintenance guide for prolonging the life of your new home. Your inspection does not end with the report, I guarantee I will be there for you and all your questions for the life of your Home. Pro-fessional Inspections for your Pro-tection, that's Pro-spection!

03/15/2021

Jay communicated very well and provided an excellent report that included great photographs and descriptions of issues he thought needed to be addressed. If you need home inspections or any other services he provides through his company I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole House Inspection

02/02/2021

Jay and his son, Jay, do an incredible complete job. Used them twice for two homes under contract within past four months. First deal fell apart so we started over.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

CATEGORY home inspection

Thank you so much for your review!

01/19/2021

JCM was able to work with my radical schedule and showed up at a moments notice. It pays to use local contractors! Very personable, Very professional, Both field techs and office worked together perfectly to make this go smooth for me! Thank You.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wind Mit. for home owners ins.

CATEGORY home inspection

Thank you! We were glad to be of service.

10/25/2020

Detailed inspection report Very responsive. Was accomplished from several states away and yet felt totally informed and able to ask any questions

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

08/06/2020

It turned out that my prospective home does have some defects that will need to be corrected. The Jay was explaining every finding and took 3 hours to expect the residence in detail. I'm glad I hired someone who takes care of the buyer instead of just preparing the paperwork for the lender.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home inspection

CATEGORY home inspection

Home Inspection, Wind Mitigation, 4 Point Inspections, Citizens Roof Inspections. Thermal Imaging is a standard part of our Home Inspection protocol. Moisture Intrusion specialist. Limited mold sampling available with home inspection (less than 10 sq. ft.).

No repair or contractor services offered. JCM Building Services is a full time inspection company. Even though we are licensed as a Certified General Contractor and Licensed Home Inspector, be confident that our inspection results are not intended to solicit repair work.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal