JCM Building Services - Inspections

Founded 2009 • With Angi since February 2013

117 NE Naranja Ave

Port Saint Lucie, FL 34983

JCM is a full time professional inspection company, dedicated to giving you unbiased and accurate information about the home you buying. Combining the experience of a Certified General Contractor and Infrared Thermal Imaging as a standard part of our home inspections. Over 4,000 paid inspections and counting. NACHI Certified, IAC2 Certified, Infrared Certified, Board member of the Florida Home Inspectors and Insurance Inspectors Chapter of NACHI....

03/15/2021

Markus P.

Jay communicated very well and provided an excellent report that included great photographs and descriptions of issues he thought needed to be addressed. If you need home inspections or any other services he provides through his company I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Whole House Inspection

02/02/2021

Arie D.

Jay and his son, Jay, do an incredible complete job. Used them twice for two homes under contract within past four months. First deal fell apart so we started over.

Description of Work
Home inspection

Category home inspection

Thank you so much for your review!

01/19/2021

Craig K.

JCM was able to work with my radical schedule and showed up at a moments notice. It pays to use local contractors! Very personable, Very professional, Both field techs and office worked together perfectly to make this go smooth for me! Thank You.

Description of Work
Wind Mit. for home owners ins.

Category home inspection

Thank you! We were glad to be of service.

10/25/2020

Christopher M.

Detailed inspection report Very responsive. Was accomplished from several states away and yet felt totally informed and able to ask any questions

Description of Work
Home inspection

08/06/2020

Aneta B.

It turned out that my prospective home does have some defects that will need to be corrected. The Jay was explaining every finding and took 3 hours to expect the residence in detail. I'm glad I hired someone who takes care of the buyer instead of just preparing the paperwork for the lender.

Description of Work
Home inspection

07/04/2020

Debra B.

Honest and efficient, informative and punctual. A pleasure dealing with Jay.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

06/20/2020

darci S.

Jay was amazing! He is very detail oriented and explained everything as he went along on the inspection. He was professional, extremely knowledgeable and has made us feel more confident with this home purchase based on his findings. We would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
New Home inspection.

Category home inspection

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy the new home!

05/28/2020

Justine H.

I would highly recommend Jay @ JCM Building Services. He did an extremely thorough evaluation and inspection of the home I am purchasing. He took his time through every step of the process to make sure I understood everything he was discussing, what is normal, what is not, what I should be immediately concerned about or can hold off, etc. The report that he provided to me and my real estate agent was extremely detailed along with pictures. It was well worth the cost and I truly feel I got my money's worth because I know exactly what I'm walking into with my new home purchase. He did not try to sell me during the process and was there doing exactly what I hired him to do. I would absolutely recommend Jay and his son to do your home inspection. Jay - I say thank you for your professionalism, timeliness, and comprehensive report that was well laid out, easy to read, provided back quickly and with photos. I look forward to sending more business your way through recommendations. Thanks!

Description of Work
Home Inspection for a new purchase

03/19/2020

Jan H.

Excellent company. I really can’t accurately comment on the cost because I don’t know what a home inspection should cost, but Jay did a great job. He was prompt, prepared the inspection report same day and was thorough. Great job.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

03/18/2020

Brian P.

Jay and his son Jay were extremely prompt, professional, knowledgeable, and kind. I am new to homeownership and they spent extra time after the inspection to point out some important general maintenance, and gave me a ton of confidence about caring for my siding and landscaping, I received my report the same day, too! They are a wonderful father-son duo and I look forward to working with them again. I'd recommend their services to everyone.

Description of Work
4 Point House Inspection

Category home inspection

Pro-Spection Home Inspections

Florida Licensed (HI11631) - Fully Insured including Errors and Omissions -Internachi Certified Professional Inspector - Hundreds of hours in Continuing Education to stay the most up to date on new and best practices. Pro-spection Home Inspections proudly provides Florida with the most accurate and honest Home Inspections in the industry. I am a full time inspector that is dedicated to my clients needs. You found the home you love, my job is to make sure there are no unwanted surprises. I use highly detailed, easy to understand reports to help you better understand what exactly is going on in your new home, as well as provide information on how to maintain it for years to come. On top of the best same day reports in the industry, I offer weekly specials and every inspection comes with a free maintenance guide for prolonging the life of your new home. Your inspection does not end with the report, I guarantee I will be there for you and all your questions for the life of your Home. Pro-fessional Inspections for your Pro-tection, that's Pro-spection!

Offers by Pro-Spection Home Inspections on Angi
    Premier Home Inspection

I have been in the home investing business for the past 30 years. My experience in electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling gives me the knowledge and skills needed to provide top quality home inspections. It is my goal to inspect and inform with complete accuracy and honesty to the best of my ability making my work an integral part of the home buying process. Performing home inspections, wind mitigation and 4 point inspections. Member of the South Florida Better Business Bureau.Wind Mitigation reports are always Free with your home inspection.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal

Home Inspection, Wind Mitigation, 4 Point Inspections, Citizens Roof Inspections. Thermal Imaging is a standard part of our Home Inspection protocol. Moisture Intrusion specialist. Limited mold sampling available with home inspection (less than 10 sq. ft.).

No repair or contractor services offered. JCM Building Services is a full time inspection company. Even though we are licensed as a Certified General Contractor and Licensed Home Inspector, be confident that our inspection results are not intended to solicit repair work.