Home Pro Of Florida

With Angi since February 2010

Max Guard Hurricane Windows, LLC

Max Guard Hurricane Windows, LLC

Specializing in hurricane window and door replacement. Special financing is available for qualified customers.

03/22/2010

They never showed or called on 3 different "installation" dates. Was supposed to be done my Thanksgiving, 2009 and then by Christmas, and then on Jan. 10, 2010. Almost impossible to reach on the phone - did not return my messages. One person I reached by phone gave me her personal cellphone number. When I tried to reach her, that number was no longer in service. Letters sent to the 3 offices liste...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Signed a contract for kitchen cabinet refacing and granite countertops after making an appt. through a home show booth.

CATEGORY cabinet refacing

02/02/2010

I signed a contract at a home show. He came to the house. We agreed on the fee. He said it would be done in 2-3 days. They sent the wrong cabinets once. The granite was scratched. I had to buy the faucet myself which they installed wrong. They called to tell me they would be out to finish, but I haven't heard from them since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were contracted to reface the cabinets in my kitchen.

CATEGORY cabinet refacing

Sale & installation of impact windows, accordion shutters, storm panels & armor screens. Kitchen refacing & remodeling.