Fino's Screen & Aluminium Company

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2012

Family owned and operated under 10 employees, we accept all major credit cards, visa, master card discovery and american express...

Got Windows Need Blinds Inc

Got Windows Need Blinds Inc

30 years servicing the Treasure Coast. Cost is determined by the job. We offer great prices and fast reliable service on Graber blinds and shades, Kirsch rods, fabrics, trim, South Florida style window treatments, blinds and plantation shutters. We can ship directly to you anywhere in the Continental United States. If you live in Martin, Saint Lucie, Indian River, or Palm Beach counties we can measure and install promptly to your home or office. If you are moving to the South Florida area and would like to use our Turn-Key service we can have your home completely furnished and ready for you when you arrive. Just drop the suitcases, relax, and there will be food and drinks in the refrigerator waiting for you! We can completely furnish homes with silverware, bed linens, towels, appliances, televisions, artwork in three weeks or less. We will email you progress reports and photos as your home progresses.

04/22/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Left 2 messages no response

02/08/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called and left message twice requesting an estimate. They never called back! This was in January 2016.

03/25/2014

I recently had need to have the screens replaced on my porch. Not living in the area and knowing nothing about companies that might do the work I required I resorted to the yellow pages. The first company I called never returned my call so I called Fino Screens. I explained my problem, what I wanted done, the dimensions of the porch and was given a prompt quotation and the day on which the work co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced screen porch and porch frame and entry door.

06/04/2013

They were pleasant. They came on time for the estimate. They prices were consistent with other places in the area. The only bad thing was the time between the estimate and the actual work was a little too long for me, about a month. They just kind of forgot about me after I gave them a deposit. It took them a month to come and do the actual service. Overall, the service itself was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Fino's Screen & Aluminum Company. They did a re-screening outside of an enclosure and two new screen doors.

11/12/2012

Hover Fino is very professional and respectful. So far the work well. Will update when finished

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Their are in the process of doing the services to enclose a screened in front porch area. Repairing of screen panel in the back of the home. They have poured in cement to add to the walkway.

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,screen repair,doors,sunrooms,swimming pools

Pool screen enclosures, patio screens, screen rooms, glass rooms, aluminum roofs, window screens, concrete additions, paver patios.