Fino's Screen & Aluminium Company

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2012

Family owned and operated under 10 employees, we accept all major credit cards, visa, master card discovery and american express...

Morgan Exteriors of West Palm

West Palm's premier home improvement company for 25+ years. Specializing in Windows replacement. Cost determined by job. Free estimates are good for 1 full year and include a same day incentive.

Max Guard Hurricane Windows, LLC

Specializing in hurricane window and door replacement. Special financing is available for qualified customers.

Paradise Exteriors LLC

Welcome to Paradise Exteriors, Florida’s leader for premium windows and doors. Feel at home with our family owned business that is operated on a foundation of integrity and dedication to excellence. Our family is committed to yours. We provide products tested to withstand extreme weather conditions including category 5 hurricane winds over 180 miles an hour, keeping your family safe and secure. Our products incorporate cutting edge home security technology, protecting your family from intruders 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Enjoy the peacefulness of your home by vastly reducing unwanted outside noise and disturbances. Save thousands of dollars annually on your homes insurance and energy bills with award winning energy star rated products. Enhance your homes overall value and curb appeal with premium windows and doors that will set your home apart. Our family takes pride in providing a memorable five-star customer experience with clear and constant communication throughout each step of your project. Call us now at 561-732-0300 or submit a form online to receive your complimentary quote and create your Paradise today. We provide a 30% discount for Seniors and Military. Thank you and have a Paradise day!

Offers by Paradise Exteriors LLC on Angi

04/22/2016

Description of Work
Left 2 messages no response

02/08/2016

Description of Work
Called and left message twice requesting an estimate. They never called back! This was in January 2016.

03/25/2014

I recently had need to have the screens replaced on my porch. Not living in the area and knowing nothing about companies that might do the work I required I resorted to the yellow pages. The first company I called never returned my call so I called Fino Screens. I explained my problem, what I wanted done, the dimensions of the porch and was given a prompt quotation and the day on which the work co...

Description of Work
Replaced screen porch and porch frame and entry door.

06/04/2013

They were pleasant. They came on time for the estimate. They prices were consistent with other places in the area. The only bad thing was the time between the estimate and the actual work was a little too long for me, about a month. They just kind of forgot about me after I gave them a deposit. It took them a month to come and do the actual service. Overall, the service itself was good.

Description of Work
I used Fino's Screen & Aluminum Company. They did a re-screening outside of an enclosure and two new screen doors.

11/12/2012

Hover Fino is very professional and respectful. So far the work well. Will update when finished

Description of Work
Their are in the process of doing the services to enclose a screened in front porch area. Repairing of screen panel in the back of the home. They have poured in cement to add to the walkway.

Category concrete repair,decks,screen repair,doors,sunrooms,swimming pools

Pool screen enclosures, patio screens, screen rooms, glass rooms, aluminum roofs, window screens, concrete additions, paver patios.