Final Frontier Designer Landscaping LLC

With Angi since October 2011

Hackford Landscape & Tree Service, Inc.

We are a family-owned and operated business that prides itself on quality work and offers full landscape such as mulching, flower/plant delivery & installation, sod delivery & installation, hedge/bush shaping, landscape design, lighting as well as irrigation services. We do stump grinding, land clearing, rock & milling delivery/installation, culvert installation, tractor work, fill dirt, sand, and rock/shell delivery & installation. We also do hardscape such as paver stones and can make any outdoor kitchen, patio, or pool deck idea come to life. We are certified by the ISA for arborists and have Pest Control & Herbicide certification & licensure so we do tree removal, tree trimming, and tree injections. We appreciate our clients!

Endless Landscaping & Exterior Services, LLC

Specializing in landscape design, Endless Landscaping provides other services such as... -sod installation -Palms installation & removal -Mulch in a variety of colors and types -Rock walkways and installation. -Pressure cleaning walkways, driveways, and roofs. -Edging hard and soft -Landscape lighting Matt Nereau 772-631-1323 matt@endlesslandscaping.net http://www.endlesslandscaping.net

Triple M Artificial Grass

Accentuate the beauty of your new driveway, pool deck, patio or walkway with synthetic grass or artificial turf. We have over 15 years of artificial grass expertise.

08/23/2012

Kenneth T.

I have no complaints what so ever. They are good people

Description of Work
Chester did a phenomenal job on my home in Parkland, Florida. It was worth every dime. He guided through the process and his staff helped me on other projects like painting as well as installation of appliances and custom work. I would have been lost without them.They are the only service that I will use in the future. The house looks amazing! You can go wrong with Chester and his gang.

Category landscaping

10/26/2011

Pauline S.

They are one of the most reasonable landscape designers that I have used. Their price varies from time to time. They are always on time. They have a good communication and understanding. If the tree they planted goes bad not because of their fault but my fault or it could be the weather or something. They will always go ahead and replace it. I would recommend others not to hesitate to hire Final Frontier for their landscaping design. They gave me a 5% discount the last time when they replaced some trees. They went all the way to Homestead to get the plants that I wanted at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Final Frontier Designer Landscaping LLC came about two weeks ago. They design the land, supply the trees and plant them.

Category landscaping