Bruce's Cool Sun Screens,LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since June 2013

If you want to reduce the temperature within your home, lessen the load on your A/C unit and significantly reduce the amount of electricity used to run your A/C unit. Using Solar Sun Screens to shade your home's windows and doors from the hot sun is not only a must, it is IMPERATIVE! Studies show Sun Screens are 7-10 more effective than window tint and film!!!...

Quality Air of America

Serving all Of Palm Beach, Broward, Port St Lucie, and Miami Counties. We are a customer-first business. We specialize in A/C Repair & Installation, New Air Duct Systems & Duct Cleaning & Attic Insulation. Our technicians are licensed and insured. It would be our pleasure to help you with your air comfort and quality needs.

Paradise Exteriors LLC

Welcome to Paradise Exteriors, Florida’s leader for premium windows and doors. Feel at home with our family owned business that is operated on a foundation of integrity and dedication to excellence. Our family is committed to yours. We provide products tested to withstand extreme weather conditions including category 5 hurricane winds over 180 miles an hour, keeping your family safe and secure. Our products incorporate cutting edge home security technology, protecting your family from intruders 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Enjoy the peacefulness of your home by vastly reducing unwanted outside noise and disturbances. Save thousands of dollars annually on your homes insurance and energy bills with award winning energy star rated products. Enhance your homes overall value and curb appeal with premium windows and doors that will set your home apart. Our family takes pride in providing a memorable five-star customer experience with clear and constant communication throughout each step of your project. Call us now at 561-732-0300 or submit a form online to receive your complimentary quote and create your Paradise today. We provide a 30% discount for Seniors and Military. Thank you and have a Paradise day!

Offers by Paradise Exteriors LLC on Angi
Morgan Exteriors of West Palm

West Palm's premier home improvement company for 25+ years. Specializing in Windows replacement. Cost determined by job. Free estimates are good for 1 full year and include a same day incentive.

11/06/2017

Victoria S.

He was very good, honest, didn’t ask for a deposit and an overall good guy that was not high pressure. He did an excellent job. I will definitely recommend him and absolutely use him, again.

Description of Work
Screen Repair Service

Category screen repair

Thank you very much it was a pleasure doing work for. [Hyperlink Removed] Could you please send a review to my [Link Removed] page. Thanks again Bruce! If you ever need anything else don't hesitate to call. 772-359-4208

03/13/2017

Greg D.

Great job. Screen looks terrific. Bruce was prompt and did all that was promised for a very good price. Very professional and knowledgeable. Definitely would use again.

Description of Work
Rescreened large porch.

09/26/2016

Elaine S.

Great service and product! Bruce arrived when promised to measure Windows and gave a fair price to install screens on 2 unusual shaped, east facing bedroom windows. Within 3 weeks the screens were installed. It's too early to tell how it will effect electric bill but I can say both rooms are no longer so hot in the morning and the filtered sunlight looks beautiful! I love the look from the outside too!

Description of Work
Solar screens

Category screen repair

Thank-you for the nice review! I'm glad you like your Sun Screens! I'm sure you'll see a big difference! They do look awesome as well! Don't hesitate to call if you ever need any type of Screen work. Bruce

03/11/2016

Jay G.

Laborious job that took almost 5 hours to complete. Excellent job and price, very professional. He also carries a window screen that block out solar heat, we may purchase this from Bruce as well. He is a Red Sox fan, but I was able to overlook it as his work was excellent, lol Just kidding Bruce is, as the other reviews have stated a keeper. I would use his services again.

Description of Work
Replaced 10 screen panels of varying sizes in our lanai.

Category screen repair

Thank-you! It was a pleasure working with you! Looking forward to doing your front windows!!!

02/15/2016

Todd C.

Upon initial contact, Bruce was quick to respond to my voicemail and was easy to talk with. We set up an appointment for him to review the patio and make suggestions. He arrived on time and provided me with options. He took measurements and provided me a quote. After I reviewed it I contacted him and he came by for a deposit. We set up an install date. He did contact me several days before and asked if he could come a day earlier to do the install, I told him that would be awesome. He arrived on time and I watched as he performed some of the work. He took before and after pics and texted them to me once he was completed. I looked over the install when I came home and I have to say everything was even and it appeared to me as if each screw used to install the kick plate was measured and evenly installed. I was thoroughly impressed by this and knew I picked the right company to do this job. I would not hesitate to have Bruce do additional work for me. I have not had the opportunity to see how it makes a difference during the day but I will post an update for that. Thanks Bruce!!!!

Description of Work
Removed all old screens on back patio, installed aluminum kick plates around entire lower potion of patio enclosure, then installed all new sun screens

Category screen repair

Thank-you, it was a pleasure to do work with you!!! Looking forward to helping you with more in the future!!! Call anytime!!!

01/02/2016

Fran C.

The job went very well, Bruce called before he came to do the work, was very punctual and professional. He explained how the job would go. The price was very reasonable, the quality of the screening was excellent. He completed when he said he would. I would definitely use his services again.

Description of Work
Screened my front porch.

09/16/2015

Cynthia P.

Very well. Excellent work, Excellent prices, will definitely use Bruce again. Wonderful company.

Description of Work
removed a piece of screen on my lanai and put a kickboard in its place.

05/27/2015

Constance J.

I have no complaints. Bruce was professional, courteous and did the work within a very reasonable amount of time. His pricing was fair. I would highly recommend him for any screen work and would use him, again, myself.

Description of Work
Living by a golf course, I have had three broken windows. Bruce made full window screens using Solar Screening. They are strong enough to protect my windows from golf balls. I have plantation shutters inside my house that I always left closed due to the intense sun...southwest exposure. I now open the shutters and the screens filter our the intense sun.

Category screen repair,replacement windows

04/07/2015

Linda C.

Bruce immediately returned my phone call. Showed up when scheduled. Bruce was very polite, professional, and did a great job. I am very happy with the finished product. I recommend Bruce to others.

Description of Work
Bruce replaced a torn screen on my pool enclosure and replaced the screens on the windows in the front of the house.

03/10/2015

richard M.

Bruce showed up on the time an date requested. Installation was quick,professional and looks great.

Description of Work
solar window screens

Category screen repair

ENERGY CONSERVATION!!! Top Quality Screen Replaceplent!! On windows, doors, porches, patios, garages, skylights etc...... Useing 100% Certified Energy Efficient SUN SCREENS!!! www.coolsunscreens.com

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available