All American Air Electric Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2013

611 NW Mercantile Pl

Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986

All American Air & Electric has been in business since 1996 We have 40+ employees in our Ocala location, and 25+ in our Treasure coast location. We offer third party financing for homeowners air conditioning and heating needs. We're always running special promotions, call for details on any current promotions in your area....

11/11/2017

Mike M.

08/05/2017

Crystal F.

All American came out and installed a brand new AC unit. I don't have your typical 2 unit AC (mine is one unit that hangs from my house). They were fast and courteous. The technicians that came out were very friendly. They cleaned up 100% of the mess and even swept my drive way off. I had an estimate from Sears and All American beat them by several thousands of dollars. I was very impressed and would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
New AC Unit was installed and had a mastic and reseal of my ducts.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

On behalf of All American Air & electric, we thank you for taking time out to write a review for our company. We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction and its good to get some recognition for what we do. We look forward to doing business for you in the future. again, thanks so much, kelly Buehler All American Air & Electric.

07/10/2017

Yeston S.

They come in and get the job done. They do not pressure you. We have used them since we moved here four years ago. They contact me when it is time to have my unit serviced.

Description of Work
Maintenance of my AC unit.

01/16/2016

Suzanne S.

Description of Work
Scheduled Air conditioner maintenance. Air Conditioner working great but wanted to check ducts and filters. Technician, after checking unit in attic and outside came back 15 min later told me I had horrible leaks in my outside unit and proceeded to try to sell me a new unit for $6,000. When he left (without me buying a unit) my air stopped working. He had told me that it looked like it was kicked in. This unit is behind high shrubbery. Called original A/C company who informed me that there was absolutely no freon in the unit and they could not understand a unit working fine all of a sudden not working. I was also told that the measurements that the tech had written down were not even bad enough to leak out so quickly. My unit is 7 yrs old and had a 10 yr warranty on parts. But not service. So now for trying to be proactive with maintenance it will cost me $700 for service only. What a scam but I am not finished with this matter. I am a member of Angie's list but didn't follow my own advice for having her list, lots of scams out there people!!!

12/22/2015

Gail K.

Chris is the guy who went into my attic and told me the rats had gnawed into the ductwork causing the humidity and heat increase in the house. He suggested an air filtration system as well as replacement of the ductwork (which have to be hung now by law and so the rats can't get them). I was give a 0% payment deal and they came the very next day and started work right on time. By the time I got back from taking the kids to school, they were hard at work. Chris is one of the nicest people we've ever met. He is so personable and will answer all your questions so you can understand. Nice crew as well. All very respectful and professional.

Description of Work
I was feeling very humid in my house and have a brand new a/c unit. They replaced all ductwork and registers, took the mold off the vents, installed an air filtration system and light that keeps mold away. I had dust everywhere in the house and allergies for me, my mother and my g'daughter. I never had allergies before about a month ago.

09/09/2015

lee S.

Description of Work
Installed a new AC very efficient and would highly recommend

04/07/2015

John J.

While the installation was going on, I read an ad for a competitor, for the same unit, asking $ 1995 for the same thing. I was overcharged . I am negotiating with All American for an adjustment. I have heard nothing yet, however I will not use them again, I have been a good customer and have spent more than $ 5000 with them in the past. Shoddy treatment of a good customer.

Description of Work
Installed 2 ton Goodman A/C

12/20/2013

Arthur F.

They had all the parts with them to do the job when they said they were. Workers were very informative, explained anything I had a question about. Workers were ver professional. However, salesman did not say that were not a part of the FPL's rebate program.I found out after I called FPL, to see how I went about getting the rebate. My own fault for not asking, I guess, but he should have offered that bit of info.

Description of Work
Replaced entire central air system, and thermostat.

07/31/2013

Judith H.

They installed a brand new air conditioning unit for us. They triple checked the work that they did and they cleaned everything up after themselves. They stayed until the job was done. They brought all of the parts the needed for the job at hand the first time they arrived and got everything taken care of the same day. They treated us with respect and they were very professional. They even called us back to check on the unit after the job was done to make sure everything turned ok alright and that we were happy with the work that they had done. We were very happy with the outcome.

Description of Work
They installed a brand new air conditioning unit for us.

Blome energy inc

At Blome Energy inc we lead the way for exceptional electrical solutions with in your budget. We strive to exceed your expectations when servicing your electrical issues. We show up on time every time. No job is too small or too big. When you call Blome energy your not just another customer you can expect the best. We do it all from any size remodels, new construction residential and commercial, land scape lighting, generator hook ups, house additions. At Blome energy every one of our employees have gone a extensive background check, are trained to the fullest potential. Call us today to have the Blome energy experience you wont regret it!

Integrated Electrical Services Group, LLC

Integrated Electrical Services Group LLC (IES) is a family owned full service Commercial & Residential Electrical Service & Repair provider in the state of Florida. Our founder and operator has over 20 years experience in the all phases of electrical service. Whether you are experiencing problems with your power and require troubleshooting or an honest evaluation with your remodel/addition, rest assured you can count on 1. No Sales Tactics 2. A Fair Price 3. A Reliable company that will look out for your best interests. Relationships is what drives our business and we appreciate the opportunity to serve our communities. If and when you need electrical services, we would love to be part of that conversation. From the IES Team, We Thank You for the Opportunity.

Dikort Electric

We are a family & locally owned Electric company with over 18 years of experience in the field. We assist in a range of electrical needs from simple home improvements, ensuring your generator is ready for hurricane season and panel upgrades. Call us today to schedule your free estimate, and see why Dikort is Trusted By Your Neighbors!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

We provide all A/C and heating services for residential customers, such as routine maintenance, service, new units, as well as 24 hour emergency service. Our electric department specializes in residential, commercial, and industrial service.