All American Air Electric Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since July 2013

All American Air & Electric has been in business since 1996 We have 40+ employees in our Ocala location, and 25+ in our Treasure coast location. We offer third party financing for homeowners air conditioning and heating needs. We're always running special promotions, call for details on any current promotions in your area....

Dan's Sprinklers

We pride ourselves in offering the best customer service in the market at the most competitive pricing. We will bend over backwards to meet all of your irrigation needs and requests. Call us today for a greener lawn tomorrow!

Offers by Dan's Sprinklers on Angi
Florida Irrigation Services

With over 25 years of residential and commercial experience, Florida Irrigation Services is your trusted name in sprinkler and irrigation system services in the Treasure Coast area. We are licensed statewide in the State of Florida, providing high-quality irrigation designs, installations, and repairs for office buildings, city parks, homeowner associations, and other properties. We can manage your water no matter where it comes from. Whether from wells, canals, lakes, or city water, we can deal with it for your irrigation needs. We can also convert your old mechanical irrigation systems to efficient, reliable electric systems.

Offers by Florida Irrigation Services on Angi
Controlled Irrigation LLC

Controlled Irrigation has been owned and operated by Edward Ryckman since 1991. Mr. Ryckman puts his personal touch by doing all the estimating himself. Controlled Irrigation is licensed and insured in Martin, St. Lucie, Palm Beach and Indian River Counties.

11/11/2017

08/05/2017

All American came out and installed a brand new AC unit. I don't have your typical 2 unit AC (mine is one unit that hangs from my house). They were fast and courteous. The technicians that came out were very friendly. They cleaned up 100% of the mess and even swept my drive way off. I had an estimate from Sears and All American beat them by several thousands of dollars. I was very impressed and wo...

Description of Work
New AC Unit was installed and had a mastic and reseal of my ducts.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

On behalf of All American Air & electric, we thank you for taking time out to write a review for our company. We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction and its good to get some recognition for what we do. We look forward to doing business for you in the future. again, thanks so much, kelly Buehler All American Air & Electric.

07/10/2017

They come in and get the job done. They do not pressure you. We have used them since we moved here four years ago. They contact me when it is time to have my unit serviced.

Description of Work
Maintenance of my AC unit.

01/16/2016

Description of Work
Scheduled Air conditioner maintenance. Air Conditioner working great but wanted to check ducts and filters. Technician, after checking unit in attic and outside came back 15 min later told me I had horrible leaks in my outside unit and proceeded to try to sell me a new unit for $6,000. When he left (without me buying a unit) my air stopped working. He had told me that it looked like it was kicked in. This unit is behind high shrubbery. Called original A/C company who informed me that there was absolutely no freon in the unit and they could not understand a unit working fine all of a sudden not working. I was also told that the measurements that the tech had written down were not even bad enough to leak out so quickly. My unit is 7 yrs old and had a 10 yr warranty on parts. But not service. So now for trying to be proactive with maintenance it will cost me $700 for service only. What a scam but I am not finished with this matter. I am a member of Angie's list but didn't follow my own advice for having her list, lots of scams out there people!!!

12/22/2015

Chris is the guy who went into my attic and told me the rats had gnawed into the ductwork causing the humidity and heat increase in the house. He suggested an air filtration system as well as replacement of the ductwork (which have to be hung now by law and so the rats can't get them). I was give a 0% payment deal and they came the very next day and started work right on time. By the time I got ba...

Description of Work
I was feeling very humid in my house and have a brand new a/c unit. They replaced all ductwork and registers, took the mold off the vents, installed an air filtration system and light that keeps mold away. I had dust everywhere in the house and allergies for me, my mother and my g'daughter. I never had allergies before about a month ago.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We provide all A/C and heating services for residential customers, such as routine maintenance, service, new units, as well as 24 hour emergency service. Our electric department specializes in residential, commercial, and industrial service.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available