Chapman Home Inspection

Founded 2017 • With Angi since August 2017

4.3

Chapman Home Inspection provides The Florida Panhandle with comprehensive home inspections to ensure a simple transaction, whether you are seeking to buy or sell your property. Our home inspector company offers a range of services that include the following: Flexible Scheduling Home Maintenance Inspections Property Listing Inspections New Construction Inspections Pool & Spa Inspecting Wind Mitigation Commercial Inspections A typical inspection will be about 2-3 hours, depending on the size of the home or property. As always, you are welcome to walk through the inspection with one of our professionals and ask any questions you might have along the way! After the initial inspection, we will provide you with a detailed report with all of our notes and what you need to keep an eye out for on the property or in the home. We take pride in our work, striving for the most accurate and thorough inspections in the Port St. Joe and surrounding areas. To request any of our services and to set up an appointment with us, give Chapman Home Inspection a call today!...

Norris Property Inspections LLC

Norris Property Inspections LLC is a full service property inspection company. We are a small locally owned and family operated inspection company. Shawn, the owner/inspector was born and raised in Fort Walton Beach and is well educated, licensed and experienced in the inspection industry. All inspectors are Florida Licensed and in good membership status with NACHI - "National Association of Certified Home Inspectors" and adbide by strict Standards of Practice in the Home Inspection Industry.

11/30/2020

Not worth a S:@T

Description of Work
Home inspection on 2 homes and he missed items at both houses. Roof on the most current one.

10/04/2017

He came right out and fixed it. He went all out and did a good job. He knew what was wrong and how to fix it. I appreciated this because it's so hard to get people out here to do anything. I was very impressed.

Description of Work
Handyman service

Category handyman service

09/28/2017

Very well!

Description of Work
Mike has completed inspections for several of my buyers. Always very quick to respond and complete inspections.

09/27/2017

It went very good. He came out the next day after we called him. He had to come back for a wind mitigation inspection and he didn't even charge us an extra service fee for the work.

Description of Work
Home inspection

09/27/2017

Mike called me back within the hour to discuss my needs. He answered my questions, gave me a price, and confirmed a date for the inspection. Prior to the scheduled date, he re-confirmed the appointment. Mike and crew arrived promptly for the inspection and gave me immediate answers to concerns I had. He also contacted me to make sure I had received his report and if there were any other questions....

Description of Work
My husband and I are purchasing a condo and needed a Home Inspection. Additionally we also had Mike perform a Wind Mitigation.

Home Inspection