Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control

Founded 1938 • With Angi since April 2006

7031 B State Rd 52

Port Richey, FL 34667

Family-owned since 1938, we’re truly the experts in pest, termite, rodent, and lawn control for your home or business. We understand year-round pest behavior and eliminate pests for good with Four Seasons, our proactive treatment program that’s backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee! If a new infestation occurs, we’ll retreat as needed at no additional cost. Call today for a free home inspection! Solution for all types of pests: Termites, Ants, Roaches, Rodents (nontoxic exclusion and removal), Fleas & Ticks, Scorpions, Spiders, Bees, Mosquitoes, Bed Bugs, Home Insulation and More Truly Nolen also offers lawn care in Florida. Our customized year-round program is designed to take the guesswork out of fertilization, weed control and insect control, plus provide protection against damaging fungi and disease. We start with a comprehensive analysis to identify current problems affecting your lawn. If needed, we provide specialty programs including weed control, flea & tick and fire ant treatment. *Free home inspection **Money-back guarantee ***Senior discounts Se habla espanol Buy online and save! ...

David S.

They are great and friendly. They do a great job. Ever since we started using them, we've been 99% bug free,

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Joshua B.

Fantastic! Excellent service and communication. Very easy to work with. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating & Lawn Care

Steve K.

Awesome job! We had uncontrollable ants. They are finally controlled and not a horror any more.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Category pest control, lawn service

Yvonne S.

Phil is professional. The staff at Truly Nolen are courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Brenda C.

I have been using them for over 4 years and won’t go to anyone else.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Lanny L.

Took care of our rodent problems, and haven't had any issues since.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Linda R.

Very well. Very accommodating to ensure customer is fully satisfied

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Cyntha S.

They are very good. I have had them monthly for years. I have a restaurant.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Deborah L.

Very good . very satisfied with the work that Truly Nolen does. Pretty fast service.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Maria S.

This problem is seasonal, usual in the fall, all attempts were used to find source. Could not find the problem after several visits.

Description of Work
rodent control

veronica M.

I used Truly Nolan for my Termite Inspection when I purchased the home. They gave it the all clear. I hired them to do the pest control on my home and paid for the entire year. After that, I found drywood termites in the window seat and this year I found siginificant past termite damage in the walls of the master bath during a renovation. the walls and insulation had to be rebuilt. DON'T trust them with your most expensive investment! Since I had already paid for the whole year, I asked them to credit my account for the charge, and they refused. During the year, it routinely took 10 days for an in person treatment response, when pests were found, and they never eliminated silver fish, nor ghost ants (which became an infestation after 6 months, in spite of many calls for service on that front), nor Australian cockroaches. I have no pets and live alone, and keep an impressively cared-for home - which cars & walkers will regularly stop by to ask me & my visitors where I found the landscape accents, lighting, rocks, drain correction remedies, driveway treatment, walkway treatment, etc.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Category pest control, insulation

Janis C.

Both have been great. Always show up on time.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Patty Z.

Love Truly Nolen for their professionalism, friendliness, and terrific job of keeping the pests away!! They pride themselves for their great customer service and satisfaction!! I had tried many other services years ago and found Truly Nolen a number of years back and will be sticking with Truly Nolen for years to come!! 😍👏👍🏻💜 Keep up the great work!! William is a doll, very professional, courteous, and thorough! Truly Nolen is the best and I recommend you every chance I get! Keep up the great work and thank you so much!! 😁👌🏻💐

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Louise M.

Great service & extermination was very effective.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Kenny G.

Great , very professional personnel

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Rosemarie C.

Always goes very well. They always call before they come. They listen to any problems I have and it is taken care of even if they have to come back several times to solve the problem. The young man who comes to my home is very courteous and helpful and again listens to where I have some problems and takes care. Good experience with everyone at this store.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

AD W.

this is the second house I have used Truly Nolen at and am very satisfied

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Mary Jo M.

Great, tech is never too busy to explain what is being done and why.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Lilian D.

I’ve used their services since 2011. Never a problem. When needed they are there. Questions, questions answered. Knowledgeable tech. I’ve primarily had the same technician all theses years.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Susan H.

I love this company because they stand behind their work. Will, the great ant detective, was able to solve my tiny and problem.

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

Richard B.

Will their technician is the best

Description of Work
Pest Control/Exterminating

09/16/2019

Nancy J.

William was the guy that came and totally destroyed them. I was amazed as a competitor said it would take weeks to kill them all. Truly Nolen and William took control and within 24 hours no ants!! Great job! William was very curtious, knowledgeable and very professional. Highly recommended there service.

Description of Work
Severe ant infestation

07/21/2015

Terrenna A.

They were unobtrusive. I haven't had an issue with insects.

Description of Work
Maintenance visit for pest control (outside).

01/26/2015

DC J.

They came on Christmas eve and were very thorough with their work. They came back every week to check up on it until the problem was fixed. We then signed a yearlong contract where they come out once a month. If something arises between monthly visits they will come out immediately. The representative who came out was very thorough and considerate, and took his time explaining all the coverage to a senior citizen. He was even kind enough to give his private cell phone number if there were any problems.

Description of Work
pest control

05/07/2014

Colette M.

I choose This company because they were close and were well rated on Angie's list. The price is steep but well worth it . The serviceman is excellent. He is attentive, well groomed, always neat, clean and knowledgeable. He also comes out whenever called and follows through on what he says he is going to do. He sealed nine entry points to my home. And one inside. He was prompt in removing those that were caught. Happily it has resolved.I will continue to use them for bug and insect treatments.

Description of Work
Rodents in attic and house

Always Green Inc

We are not the typical Household Pest Control or Lawn & Ornamental care company. We provide a better service experience through Service Excellence and by applying Best Quality Products. Driven by Peter Eells and his vision of achieving lush, green and healthy results Our small local business - depends on your continued satisfaction for our livelihood Product testing/selection process - ensures Best Quality Products without guesswork Formulated treatment - fixes problems the first time and more cost effectively Well trained, skilled and experienced technicians - core of our Service Excellence Teamwork - best lawn & ornamental care by being smart about it New Indoor Pest Control - keeping bugs from entering by focusing on perimeter control Customer Corner and Invoices - easy to understand & helps us communicate.Always Green is Family Owned

Offers by Always Green Inc on Angi
    Lightfoot Services LLC

Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

Offers by Lightfoot Services LLC on Angi
    Hawx Pest Control

Call us today for all your pest control needs!

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available

Pest Control, Pest Control Commercial and Industrial, Termite Control, Mosquito Control, Bed Bug Control, Rodent Control, Ant Control, Flea and Tick Control, Cockroach Control, Spider Control, Bee and Wasp Removal, Bird Control, Fly Control, Beetle Control, Lawn Maintenance (Florida locations only), and more.