ACED Renovations

11322 Yellowwood Ln

Port Richey, FL 34668

ACED Renovations has over 25 years experience in the remodeling business. We offer quality work at an affordable price. ACED offers service from installing a new door up to a full kitchen or bathroom remodel....

03/25/2022

Chris C.

Really nice guy at first but once he gets all his money from you forget about getting him back for warranty work! He’s been dodging me for about a year now.. I’m sure I’ll see him around town sooner or later

Description of Work
Remodel master bedroom and bathroom

Category ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, plumbing, remodeling, interior painters

11/10/2020

Terasa V.

I hired Aced Renovations to do several projects. Kitchen remodel, master and guest bath remodels, window replacement, lenai ceiling and flooring remodel. We worked together to source materials to ensure we kept pricing and timing within budget. The results are beautiful and I'm very pleased with how everything turned out. I have confidence in the craftsmanship and trust the work was done properly.

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, home remodeling

04/18/2020

Sandra D.

Dick and Derek were great. They were there everyday on time, and if they were going to be late, they let me know. i didn't have to guess about how the project was progressing. They were very meticulous in all the work, filling in a ceiling, texturizing and repainting it; adding new recessed cans; tiling back splash; adding a couple of cabinets, removing countertops and reinstalling cooktop and sink plumbing after new countertops were installed. I found their prices fair, their daily cleanup impressive, and their flexibility in considering alternatives when there was a question about doing things a better way appreciated. I would and am already getting them to do another project for me.

Description of Work
carpentry work on cabinets, tiling backs splash, ceiling and light redo

Category ceramic tile, home remodeling

04/01/2020

Ken W.

Nicest trustworthy knowledgeable people, and top notch craftsmanship .. will totally you them again

Description of Work
Remodeling - Kitchen & Bathroom, Plumbing, Remodeling - General

Category plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

02/18/2020

Melissa R.

I was very pleased with my experience with Richard, he was very professional and did an Amazing job with my Patio, Excellent quality work and very reasonably priced! Will hire for any future home improvements that I have. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Installation of ceramic tile on Lanai and patio

Category ceramic tile

02/05/2020

Steven L.

He did a great job and I'm very pleased with the service.

Description of Work
He re-tiled my bathroom.

Category ceramic tile

01/31/2020

Mike W.

It went very well. Professional craftsmen, great personality, and priced fair.

Description of Work
My entire kitchen was remodeled. To include: new Oak Cabinets installed, about 300 sq. ft. of ceramic tile(with a darker color bordered rectangle pattern in the middle), all new counter tops(dead level!), a breakfast bar, and double wide stainless sink.

Category electrician, flooring contractor, handyman service, heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, home remodeling, interior painters

01/24/2020

EDWARD P.

I highly recommend ACED Renovations. Dick can do an entire home renovation, interior & exterior, from start to finish at reasonable prices. He has done several projects for my property management company including a complete bathroom / laundry remodel which included relocating plumbing into a septic tank, framing, drywall, electrical rewiring, install new shower, doors, tile, fencing, french drains, & more. He is easy to work with, gives great suggestions from his considerable experience, and goes above and beyond to get the job done right. When completed you can be sure of quality work that will look beautiful!

Description of Work
Complete Bathroom / Laundry Renovation, Gutters, Fencing, etc

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, fencing, flooring contractor, gutter repair, replacement windows, window treatments, home remodeling, house painters, doors

01/23/2020

Genie M.

Dick and his company are hidden gems and I highly recommend them. You really will not find anyone more honest or hard working. Professionalism at its best. This was an old house that was built by my parents in the forties and it has been given a new life.

Description of Work
House and shed painted. Alll window frames scraped and primed. Side entrance to house...new door, new window, replaced rotted floor. She'd cleaned and painted. Replaced broken shingles. Added shutters.

Category flooring contractor, replacement windows, window treatments, house painters, doors

01/23/2020

Keith & Sharon L.

This guy is amazing. He is confident, courteous and s professional in his work. Aced Renovation is all about quality workmanship. Meticulous in every aspect of the work he does. We would highly recommend Aced Renovations for any job, large or small.

Description of Work
Kitchen and Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, drywall, flooring contractor, home remodeling

Apex Paint and Repair

Andes Construction LLC

We are a remodeling and renovation company capable of making homeowner’s dreams come true, providing services for bathrooms, kitchens, and any kind of change/improvement you want to make in your home. We are a licensed company with a great team and more than 20 years of experience.

H Calix Stucco Design & Paint, LLC.

Not Licensed
    Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Check

ACED Renovations offers services ranging from a simple drain repair all the way up to a complete kitchen or bathroom remodel. We specialize in bathroom and kitchen remodeling and we offer great advice to our clients to utilize the best options in materials and layout.

ACED Renovations does not offer any major electrical or plumbing services. We will offer recommendations for the best option for these services.