Zon Vita Spas Inc

With Angi since May 2010

Additional email - service@zonvita.com. Additional address - 696 S Yonge St, Ormond Beach, FL, 32174. Additional showroom hours - Mon-Fri 9:00 AM-5:00 PM; Sat 10:00 AM-3:00 PM. Cost is determined by the job....

OUTDOOR CONCEPTS

In business since 1985 and under new ownership since October 2015, Outdoor Concepts & Pool Supplies LLC is a local retail store providing you with water testing and pool supplies, tiles and pavers, and above-ground pools. You can also rely on us for pool service and repairs. Visit us today at 155 W Blue Springs Ave or call us at 386-775-2448 for pool services.

Red Rhino Leak Detection Inc

SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER 7 YEARS IN A ROW! Finding a pool leak detection company you can trust is difficult. That's why we back every job with our 100% satisfaction guarantee with 3 easy steps -You call, We find it, and We fix it. Our time-tested process saves you time and money from unresolved pool leaks. Our Mission is to WOW customers by resolving their pool leaks with remarkable service. Call today and let us take you by the hand from start to finish. West Palm Beach (561) 697-4290; Naples/Fort Myers (239) 234- 2554; Fort Lauderdale (954) 636-7549; Martin/St.Lucie (772) 828-2008; Orlando (407) 803-5233; Jacksonville (904) 694- 8503; Tampa (813) 775-2295; Sarasota (941) 210-5276; Melbourne (321) 270-3383.

07/12/2011

ANNMARIE Z.

GREAT JOB!

Description of Work
I have a portable hot tub that was leaking and motor not working. I sent an email to Rob of Zon Vita Spas and he answered me within 24 hrs. We made an appointment for him to look at the hot tub. He was on time, explained what parts I needed, how much it would cost and when he would get the new motor and when he could put it in. A few days later he called an told me that he would get the motor in the afternoon and could put it in the next day, (2 days ahead of schedule). He came the next day, on time, did everything he said that he would do, and checked to make sure that it worked properly. I am very pleased with is work and would recommend him. The estimate was right on the money. I had another guy come to give me an estimate, he wasn't on time, came whenever he wanted to give me an estimate, and wanted $500 just for the motor and that didn't include installation. I'm, glad I found Rob on Angie's List, and will definately use him again.

Category pool cleaners

05/26/2010

Wayne O.

Service was prompt. Price was reasonable. The repair has not failed.

Description of Work
Repaired board and switch.

Category pool cleaners