Handyman for hire no job to big or small. Reasonable rates, by the hour or by the job. In this economy, you need a reasonably priced, affordable and highly skilled professional job done. I offer FREE ESTIMATES with no hassles. I have many repeat customers and through 'word of mouth' referrals have earned a reputation for being a 'reliable, trustworthy, and professional handyman service. See my customer testimonials most of my clients are residential home owners; I also provide commercial repairs and rental property maintenance. Review my handyman website to see what I can do for you....

Aparo Griffin Properties

Aparo Griffin Properties

First Time Home Buyer Program, Affordable Housing Partner, Covering ALL of WEST VOLUSIA, Also East Coast (Ormond Beach, Daytona Beach and New Smyrna Beach) and Orlando. Altamonte Springs, Longwood, Lake Mary, Sanford, Winter Park. West Volusia including: Deland, Debary, Orange City, Deltona, Deleon Springs, De Leon Springs, Pierson. Investors and Commercial Property. Member of Mid Florida Regional MLS, Daytona Beach MLS and New Smyrna Beach MLS.

02/02/2016

His son actually did it, and it took four hours. It was ok, but it just took a little longer than expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washed my house.

06/05/2015

They were on time and professional and I was very pleased with the work. Leo's son Jessie was amazing and I was glad that he came out to do the work. I am going to be using them again to paint my balcony railing and to stain the fence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and power washed my fence.

CATEGORY pressure washing

Thank you for the nice review!

05/18/2015

Showed up on time, Was very knowledgeable, worked hard and was detail/quality oriented. Would recommend and use in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old and installed new Mailbox including 4X4, conc, mast and mailbox. Also helped with some minor work.

CATEGORY handyman service,mailbox repair

05/03/2015

.  Mr. Paquin and Jesse returned the next day and restored my bedroom/office to its natural order.  I hired Mr. Paquin to return on 4/9/15 to preform other work and Jesse stated he would call me for other painting Jesse did a good job of painting the bedroom/office, and I would hire him again.     Barbara Cameron

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr. Paquin offered his son, Jesse, to paint the back bedroom/office, saying he would come the first day of the painting to assist in furniture moving.  Mr. Paquin came with Jesse and assisted in moving the furniture to the middle of the room and removed the blinds which was a chore to do.  The blinds were installed in 2002, so the brackets holding up a top covering slat, were very stiff from age and broke off when Mr. Paquin removed them.   He wanted me to discard the top slat but I told him that I would have to deal with the slat and would purchase new brackets for him to re-secure the slat on another future visit, I planned for him to assist in other projects that had to be completed.  He agreed.

04/12/2015

Mr. Paquin has done work for me in the past.  His work is impeccable!  He is thorough, neat, and very professional.  Mr. Paquin met me at Lowe's to purchase and pick up the supplies needed for this service.  He loaded all of the supplies into his truck and brought them to my house.  His prices are very reasonable.  He will be doing additional work for me in the future.  I would use no one else.  I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leo created a door opening in my master bedroom  closet which allowed for additional storage space.  He also installed a Closet Maid organizer in another closet to improve the storage capacity.  In addition, he had to relocate an electrical outlet to accommodate the new closet door.

CATEGORY handyman service

Thank you for the great review. See you soon to do the additional work you need done.

Residential & Commercial Carpentry, Interior & Exterior Painting, Pressure Washing, Closet Renovations, Cabinet, Drywall, Locks & Door Knobs, Tub & Showers Installation, Furniture Moving, Blinds, Tile Flooring, Screen Door, Marble, Granite, Ceiling Light, And Walls, Rain Barrels.

Appliance Repair, Small Engine Repair, Roofing, New Gutters, Swimming Pool, & Equipment Repair

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal