Handyman for hire no job to big or small. Reasonable rates, by the hour or by the job. In this economy, you need a reasonably priced, affordable and highly skilled professional job done. I offer FREE ESTIMATES with no hassles. I have many repeat customers and through 'word of mouth' referrals have earned a reputation for being a 'reliable, trustworthy, and professional handyman service. See my customer testimonials most of my clients are residential home owners; I also provide commercial repairs and rental property maintenance. Review my handyman website to see what I can do for you....

Glass Doctor of Daytona Beach

Locally owned & operated. Additional DBAs - Glass Doctor, Casaglas Inc, Glass Doctor of Volusia County. Additional phone numbers - (386) 492-1600, (386) 437-3964, (386) 439-0988, (386) 325-9500, (386) 441-9661, (386) 860-8898, (386) 668-6883, (386) 424-0011, (386) 255-4519, (386) 738-7768, (386) 428-7722, (386) 312-0112. Additional contact names - Brandon Cassata, Anthony Cassata, Christopher Cassata.

Mr. Soft Wash, LLC

Mr.Softwash is your Powerwashing/ Cleaning expert in Volusia County. We pride ourselves on our extreme professionalism and attention to detail. Our customer satisfaction guarantee will assure you we will not leave your property until you are completely satisfied with our work. As a family owned and operated business you can trust that we will treat your home as we would treat our own. Give us a call today we look forward to working with you!

Offers by Mr. Soft Wash, LLC on Angi
Koehler Homes, Inc.

Koehler Homes, Inc. has been locally owned and operated for over 35 years. Our business model is built on referrals from satisfied customers, who have realized that we focus on building long term relationships. We approach every homeowner's needs with the same core principles that guide our business: Honesty, Integrity, Service, and a promise to never leave the job until the homeowner is completely satisfied. Koehler Homes, Inc. warranties our workmanship and promises 100% satisfaction on the installation of our products. We are also A+ rated and accredited with the BBB.

Offers by Koehler Homes, Inc.  on Angi

02/02/2016

His son actually did it, and it took four hours. It was ok, but it just took a little longer than expected.

Description of Work
Pressure washed my house.

06/05/2015

They were on time and professional and I was very pleased with the work. Leo's son Jessie was amazing and I was glad that he came out to do the work. I am going to be using them again to paint my balcony railing and to stain the fence.

Description of Work
They came out and power washed my fence.

Category pressure washing

Thank you for the nice review!

05/18/2015

Showed up on time, Was very knowledgeable, worked hard and was detail/quality oriented. Would recommend and use in the future.

Description of Work
Removed old and installed new Mailbox including 4X4, conc, mast and mailbox. Also helped with some minor work.

Category handyman service,mailbox repair

05/03/2015

. Mr. Paquin and Jesse returned the next day and restored my bedroom/office to its natural order. I hired Mr. Paquin to return on 4/9/15 to preform other work and Jesse stated he would call me for other painting Jesse did a good job of painting the bedroom/office, and I would hire him again. Barbara Cameron

Description of Work
Mr. Paquin offered his son, Jesse, to paint the back bedroom/office, saying he would come the first day of the painting to assist in furniture moving. Mr. Paquin came with Jesse and assisted in moving the furniture to the middle of the room and removed the blinds which was a chore to do. The blinds were installed in 2002, so the brackets holding up a top covering slat, were very stiff from age and broke off when Mr. Paquin removed them. He wanted me to discard the top slat but I told him that I would have to deal with the slat and would purchase new brackets for him to re-secure the slat on another future visit, I planned for him to assist in other projects that had to be completed. He agreed.

04/12/2015

Mr. Paquin has done work for me in the past. His work is impeccable! He is thorough, neat, and very professional. Mr. Paquin met me at Lowe's to purchase and pick up the supplies needed for this service. He loaded all of the supplies into his truck and brought them to my house. His prices are very reasonable. He will be doing additional work for me in the future. I would use no one else. It is for...

Description of Work
Leo created a door opening in my master bedroom closet which allowed for additional storage space. He also installed a Closet Maid organizer in another closet to improve the storage capacity. In addition, he had to relocate an electrical outlet to accommodate the new closet door.

Category handyman service

Thank you for the great review. See you soon to do the additional work you need done.

Residential & Commercial Carpentry, Interior & Exterior Painting, Pressure Washing, Closet Renovations, Cabinet, Drywall, Locks & Door Knobs, Tub & Showers Installation, Furniture Moving, Blinds, Tile Flooring, Screen Door, Marble, Granite, Ceiling Light, And Walls, Rain Barrels.

Appliance Repair, Small Engine Repair, Roofing, New Gutters, Swimming Pool, & Equipment Repair

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal