Eagle Maintenance & Services USA Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2014

We have been serving the Daytona Beach area since 2001, specializing in commercial car lots and Fleet accounts. We are now starting to use our experience in the Detailing, Weekly & Bi-Weekly vehicle washing and Pressure Cleaning to the private customers....

Master Painter llc

Master Painter llc

2018 & 2019 Super Service Award winner! We will go above and beyond to guarantee our customers are happy and won't leave the job until it is done right! Master Painter, LLC, is locally owned and operated with 15 years of industry experience. We value honesty, integrity and stand behind our work. We specialize in both interior and exterior residential projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building long term relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction! BBB member since 2019, and we encourage you to follow us on Facebook & Instagram.

Offers by Master Painter llc  on Angi

09/28/2020

They detailed one car but they never came back to detail the other one. I paid for them to clean them both and they still owe me that second detailing. I have talked to them since and they promised to take care of that. They have yet to fulfill that promise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired them to come to my home to detail two of my cars.

CATEGORY auto detailing

Please call me personally on my direct line 386-682-7177, I’m not sure how you fell through the cracks but it’s unacceptable. Let’s get this handled for you ASAP

02/12/2019

Excellent job and at a great price! Will definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto Detailing

01/28/2019

He did a good job once he came back after a problem with the appointment. (The office forgot to put the address where he was supposed to go to. He couldn't reach them til they opened at 9am, but he was supposed to be here for my 9 am appointment!. We had to reschedule.) He tried to talk me out of cleaning the inside windows (which is included in the price).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had car detailing done

05/21/2018

They were on time on both visits. They were professional & we asked them to use certain products that we supplied they were graciously amendable. They worked very hard & did a great job & were very friendly & pleasant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On our first visit we had both of our cars detailed on a special. On the second visit we could only do one car as the weather took a change for the worse.

04/06/2018

Summary: Tech did a good job detailing the car, but customer service/scheduling leave a lot to be desired. Details: I scheduled my wife's car to be detailed on Valentine's Day as a surprise gift for her. I was called the day before and told their generator broke and they would not be able to detail the car. I was told they would refund half the purchase price (which was never done) and call me aft...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mobile Detailing

CATEGORY auto detailing

Mobile Full & Partial Detailing, Mobile Car Washing, & VIP Membership Packages.

We don't do roofs on houses.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available, American Express