Eagle Maintenance & Services USA Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2014

Auto Detailing
Car Washes

We accept remote payment

We have been serving the Daytona Beach area since 2001, specializing in commercial car lots and Fleet accounts. We are now starting to use our experience in the Detailing, Weekly & Bi-Weekly vehicle washing and Pressure Cleaning to the private customers....

The Lawn Patrol

Specializing in Lawn Irrigation Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to get ahold of us, And we will get you a Free phone estimate. Rely on our 20 Years of experience to get answers for your questions, about having a lawn in Florida.

Offers by The Lawn Patrol on Angi
JACOBSEN IRRIGATION

Jacobsen Irrigation, Inc. was established in 1990 by Joe Jacobsen. Joe is a Certified Pumps and Irrigation Contractor as well as US Department of Agriculture certified water auditor, Certified Backflow Test Technician and Certified Cross Connection Control Inspector. We specialize in all aspects of irrigation system repairs and maintenance.

CLI Professional Landscaping

CLI Professional Landscaping. Your full service landscaping company!! Looking for a landscape company you can depend on? Your search has ended! CLI Professional Landscaping, strives to develop successful, long lasting relationships with those we serve. Our company and the relationships that have been created from it are built on a solid foundation of quality, trust and value. We aim to meet or exceed our client’s expectations in all aspects of our business relationship, and to constantly deliver the finest landscape services available....CLI pays special attention to the details of every project to ensure the complete satisfaction of each client. Our goal is to enhance the exterior of your home, raise your property value, and beautify your whole neighborhood. We start every project by providing a thorough consultation to understand your goals and the needs of the project. We do this to guarantee that the project is completed according to your preferences.

09/28/2020

They detailed one car but they never came back to detail the other one. I paid for them to clean them both and they still owe me that second detailing. I have talked to them since and they promised to take care of that. They have yet to fulfill that promise.

Description of Work
I hired them to come to my home to detail two of my cars.

Category auto detailing

Please call me personally on my direct line 386-682-7177, I’m not sure how you fell through the cracks but it’s unacceptable. Let’s get this handled for you ASAP

02/12/2019

Excellent job and at a great price! Will definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Auto Detailing

01/28/2019

He did a good job once he came back after a problem with the appointment. (The office forgot to put the address where he was supposed to go to. He couldn't reach them til they opened at 9am, but he was supposed to be here for my 9 am appointment!. We had to reschedule.) He tried to talk me out of cleaning the inside windows (which is included in the price).

Description of Work
Had car detailing done

05/21/2018

They were on time on both visits. They were professional & we asked them to use certain products that we supplied they were graciously amendable. They worked very hard & did a great job & were very friendly & pleasant.

Description of Work
On our first visit we had both of our cars detailed on a special. On the second visit we could only do one car as the weather took a change for the worse.

04/06/2018

Summary: Tech did a good job detailing the car, but customer service/scheduling leave a lot to be desired. Details: I scheduled my wife's car to be detailed on Valentine's Day as a surprise gift for her. I was called the day before and told their generator broke and they would not be able to detail the car. I was told they would refund half the purchase price (which was never done) and call me aft...

Description of Work
Mobile Detailing

04/04/2018

It was amazing! Mark the associate that came was very polite and professional. The work he did was amazing. The car looked better then went we took it off the sales lot. We will definitely will use this service again. I use my vehicle all the time and I have two young children. My car is a wreck sometimes and the way it looked after this service was unbelievable, it looked brand new! Thank You EMS...

Description of Work
Car detail package

03/29/2018

EMS Mobile Detail showed up not only on time, but early, you don't see that often anymore! The gentleman that cleaned my vehicle was very polite and very thorough! He detailed my wife's vehicle and brought it back to new, and let me tell you, that isn't easy, having 2 children! Great job EMS Mobile Detail, you have a client for life now!

Description of Work
Clean Car Club Mobile Detail

03/28/2018

I contacted Reese to come out and do a detail of my truck. He came to my office while i was working, was able to do a full detail in and out, and he and his team did an amazing job. I have had several details from him since, and they do not disappoint. I would highly recommend them, and if nothing else, give a detail as a gift! These guys are top notch!

Description of Work
Truck full detail

03/28/2018

I want to tell everyone that if you EVER need to get your car cleaned and detailed, call EMS Mobile Detailing. What an amazing job. My Armada was a disaster from 4 kids and an owner whom is always to busy to clean it . (Me) � He not only made my car look like it just stepped off the showroom, he went above and beyond to remove the nasty spot from where the gate at my complex scuffed my whole right...

Description of Work
Car detailing

Category auto detailing,car washes

01/06/2018

They do a great job. They confirm the appointment and notify you promptly if any changes. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
We have utilized Eagle Maintenance many times to detail our cars. They are always responsive and do a great job. They have wonderful customer service. I would highly recommend them.

Category auto detailing

Mobile Full & Partial Detailing, Mobile Car Washing, & VIP Membership Packages.

We don't do roofs on houses.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal