A1A ROOFING & ALUMINUM

With Angi since November 2010

Sheegog Contracting

Our purpose is to help homeowners across Central Florida enhance or restore their homes with premium grade materials, dedicated customer service, and competitive pricing. We primarily provide roofing services including Shingle, Metal, Tile, TPO, and Commercial Products. We offer a One-Stop shop to our customers that have multiple trades that need to be completed. Examples are Roofing, Painting, Siding, Screens, Screen Cages, Drywall, Interior Texturing, Lightning Protection Systems. We also dedicated in nurturing a positive work environment to our employees and their families.

Amtek Roofing LLC

Amtek Roofing LLC is committed to giving you an honest opinion and equipping you with the knowledge needed when re-roofing your home. Your satisfaction at the end of the day is what is most important to us here at Amtek Roofing LLC. We will keep you updated with every step of the process when re-roofing your home because we know how important it is to you. We work hard to maintain a professional, clean, and safe work place. We are proud of our work and stand behind it 100 percent. We only apply quality tested materials to your roof. Amtek Roofing LLC, is a Florida State-certified roofing contractor and fully insured. We provide free estimates with honest assessments of your roof condition.

Offers by Amtek Roofing LLC on Angi
Worthmann Roofing

Does your home or business need a new roof or roof repair? Call Worthmann Roofing today for a free quote. Have an emergency? Our emergency roofing experts can help. We can help prevent further water damage to your home or business, and help with your insurance claim. As soon as your insurance company sends out an adjuster, we’ll get to work on your roof repair or replacement. Please contact us today to see how we may work together on your next roofing project.

02/26/2016

Description of Work
Replaced roof, wood. They were excellent. It was the best service experience I've ever had when dealing with construction trade.

03/05/2015

They came and their price was lower than anyone else. They did everything we had asked. we had a couple of extra things that needed fixing and he came back and fixed them with no problem, and no charge he was very friendly and even sprayed for bees for my dog who is blind. Jimmy, (the owner) was very pet friendly. They also replaced bad wood for us, and came for $4,000.00 less than anyone else. He...

Description of Work
We hired them to replace our roof.

02/03/2015

It was a very competitive bid. It is a fantastic company and stand by their work. It was done in 2 days. They are A plus.

Description of Work
They replaced sky lights and did the roofing.

12/15/2013

I can't tell you how many times Jimmy Gelow came to our house to repair leaks left by the original builder. AIA Roofing is the best Roofing Contractor in the state of Fl.

Description of Work
Prior to replacing our shingle roof,

08/26/2013

will respond after a good rain so far 8-26-13 no leaks and looking good

Description of Work
repaired leak along ridge vent

12/20/2012

Hurricane Sandy was nothing but rain for us here in Florida. It was the final nail in the coffin for my roof. The next morning I called and Jimmy came right over. He does every house in my neighborhood. He has a excellent reputation of being hones, trustworthy and ethical. He inspected the roof and told me about some bad wood that needed to be replaced. I agreed with him and he gave me a quote. Th...

Description of Work
House needed a new roof. Roof was original from 1991. Replaced rotten wood.

01/12/2012

There is no don'ts all dos. They were on time and did the work like they were hired to do. We can't say enought about them. Margie and Charlie

Description of Work
They took off the old roof and put the new one on. They were excellant and we loved them. We tell people all the time about the A1A Roofing. They clean up when they are down and they also follow through later to make sure everything is ok. If fact we became friends with the owner Jimmy. Please give the highest rating you can. Margie & Charlie Biller

11/16/2011

They did an excellent job. I would recommend them. They were courteous, on time, and punctual. Their price was reasonable. They did the job in the amount of time they said they would do. I was very pleased with them. They cleaned up and explained things well. They called me back and made sure things were right. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used A1A Roofing & Aluminum for roofing about three years ago.

03/14/2011

Very good service and quality materials - Removed old roof in one day and had new one on the nest. Jimmy is outgoing and professional.

Description of Work
Tore off old roof and replaced with new roof