A1A ROOFING & ALUMINUM

4618 HALIFAX DR

Port Orange, FL 32127

02/26/2016

Janice J.

Description of Work
Replaced roof, wood. They were excellent. It was the best service experience I've ever had when dealing with construction trade.

03/05/2015

Lauren M.

They came and their price was lower than anyone else. They did everything we had asked. we had a couple of extra things that needed fixing and he came back and fixed them with no problem, and no charge he was very friendly and even sprayed for bees for my dog who is blind. Jimmy, (the owner) was very pet friendly. They also replaced bad wood for us, and came for $4,000.00 less than anyone else. He is also highly recommended by the POA.

Description of Work
We hired them to replace our roof.

02/03/2015

Marianne G.

It was a very competitive bid. It is a fantastic company and stand by their work. It was done in 2 days. They are A plus.

Description of Work
They replaced sky lights and did the roofing.

12/15/2013

Madelyn M.

I can't tell you how many times Jimmy Gelow came to our house to repair leaks left by the original builder. AIA Roofing is the best Roofing Contractor in the state of Fl.

Description of Work
Prior to replacing our shingle roof,

08/26/2013

Daniel D.

will respond after a good rain so far 8-26-13 no leaks and looking good

Description of Work
repaired leak along ridge vent

12/20/2012

Cathy S.

Hurricane Sandy was nothing but rain for us here in Florida. It was the final nail in the coffin for my roof. The next morning I called and Jimmy came right over. He does every house in my neighborhood. He has a excellent reputation of being hones, trustworthy and ethical. He inspected the roof and told me about some bad wood that needed to be replaced. I agreed with him and he gave me a quote. The quote was very fair and I called him the next day to tell him I wanted him to do the job. He dropped off permit paperwork for me the next morning and once I returned that to him he told me he would pull the permit and get back to me with the start date. He called about 2 days later and told me he would see me at 7am on November 26. He was there at 6:59 and started work. His employees are good, honest guys. No "kids" doing a job for extra cash. No guys on your roof playing loud music, smoking and wasting time. It took 2 and 1/2 days. It would have been just 2 days but they found some additional wood that was bad. They cleaned up and left the place spot less. Jimmy is the real deal a business man like the used to be. Not someone who is going to sell you something you don't need. He knows what works and he does a excellent job.

Description of Work
House needed a new roof. Roof was original from 1991. Replaced rotten wood.

01/12/2012

Margaret B.

There is no don'ts all dos. They were on time and did the work like they were hired to do. We can't say enought about them. Margie and Charlie

Description of Work
They took off the old roof and put the new one on. They were excellant and we loved them. We tell people all the time about the A1A Roofing. They clean up when they are down and they also follow through later to make sure everything is ok. If fact we became friends with the owner Jimmy. Please give the highest rating you can. Margie & Charlie Biller

11/16/2011

Harold D.

They did an excellent job. I would recommend them. They were courteous, on time, and punctual. Their price was reasonable. They did the job in the amount of time they said they would do. I was very pleased with them. They cleaned up and explained things well. They called me back and made sure things were right. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used A1A Roofing & Aluminum for roofing about three years ago.

03/14/2011

John D.

Very good service and quality materials - Removed old roof in one day and had new one on the nest. Jimmy is outgoing and professional.

Description of Work
Tore off old roof and replaced with new roof

Paramount Builders, Inc.

Call us for Roofing, Siding and Windows installation and repair!

Dynasty Building Solutions, LLC - Orlando

Dynasty Building Solutions is a top-rated roofing, restoration and remodeling company serving homeowners and businesses throughout Central Florida. We are a Better Business Bureau accredited business with an A+ rating. We have a 5-Star Google rating and we are a GAF Master Elite Contractor. Our expertise in roofing is only surpassed by our successful ability to maximize our customers' existing home owner's coverage to insure minimal out-of-pocket expense. For more information, special offers and more visit dynastybuildingsolutions.com today!

Covenant Roofing & Construction, Inc.

Covenant Roofing are the leaders in quality roofing! With 30 years of experience, Covenant Roofing and Construction strives for honesty, integrity and above all else, quality and customer satisfaction. We specialize in asphalt shingle, metal roofs and single ply roofing systems.