Resurrection Pools, LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2010

Resurrection Pools, LLC has been renovating pool, spa, and decks for more than 25 years. We are a local family owned company who specializes in pool renovations and pool resurfacing in Charlotte, Lee, Sarasota and Manatee counties. Don't like the look of your pool, spa, or deck? We can help you with that! You shouldn't be left with an eyesore outside of your house, we're here to fix that for you and give you the backyard look you desire....

Flopro Painting LLC

I started my painting business in 1998. I have extensive experience in all aspects of painting, from Commercial, Residential to Industrial factories. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Have a blessed day!

Offers by Flopro Painting LLC on Angi
Corrigan Custom Painting LLC

Corrigan Custom Painting LLC is a family-owned painting company with 20+ years of experience in the trade. Serving the Sarasota area, we provide the exterior painting and deck staining services you need to restore the beautiful finish of your home or business. You'll be stunned when you see how awesome your property can look! Let's work together today.

Moran Painting

Family owned and operated residential and commercial interior and exterior painting professional with over 20 years of experience. Serving North Port and surrounding areas. Please call to schedule

03/22/2021

Laura B.

We are very pleased with the complete pool and lanai resurfacing project recently completed by Resurrection Pool. It makes the entire area look like it was just built yesterday and it is much more attractive than the original surfaces. They completed the work on time and quickly. Everything was done to perfection and the crews that worked on the project were exceptional. I cannot say enough about how hard they worked and how skilled they were in their trades.I would highly recommend Resurrection Pool to anyone wanting this type of work done.

Description of Work
The pool was drained and resurfaced. The deck was renovated with pavers.

Category pool cleaners,hardscaping

We are so very happy that you had such a wonderful experience with us, we also enjoyed working for you! We strive for experiences like this, thank you for your business and sharing !

01/30/2021

Mary M.

Called the morning they were scheduled to come out and meet with me ( post re-arranging my schedule). They stated " sorry we're too busy to take on new work. I asked why hey wouldn't have called to cancel. Evidently could care less which speaks VOLUMES! Try elsewhere!

Description of Work
Pool and deck renovation.

Category decks,pool cleaners

Good Morning [Member Name Removed]. Primarily, we would like to say how sincerely apologetic we are for the unfortunate circumstances surrounding your appointment. We were also told last minute that your Salesman has had a medical emergency and will not be in for some time. We regret that you were inconvenienced on our behalf and as we understand it may be too late to reconcile with you, we want you to know that we have used your specific feedback with the correct departments here and promise to work hard at making sure this doesn't happen again.

01/29/2021

Robert S.

I called & made an appointment for an estimate to repair a crack in my spa. A week later on 12/16/20 Wed., at 9:00 am., the owner Matt arrived, diagnosed & provided a cost to repair for same, along with a date to be sometime next month in January. I agreed to everything & said that the earlier in Jan., the better. On 01/06/21 Wed., at 9:00 am., I telephoned the office & was given a tentative date of 01/29/21 Fri., for the repair to my spa. In addition, I was told that the office would call me when it was closer to that date, in order to confirm same as well as the time for same. On 01/26/21 Tue., 9:00 am., I called the office, who again confirmed the date for 01/29/21 Fri., for the repair of my spa, but was unable to confirm a time for same. On 01/29/21 Fri., 9:17 am., I received a call from the office & was informed that they would not be able to repair my spa until maybe the beginning of summer. I told them that this was wrong to do on the date that they were supposed to do the repair work & was informed that there was nothing else they could do, but that they had overbooked not only my job, but 6 other jobs. VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Description of Work
Have a crack in my spa repaired.

Category pool cleaners

Hi [Member Name Removed]. We first would like to extend our most sincere apologies regarding this scheduling issue you have experienced. This is extremely uncommon for us to have to push our jobs back and unfortunately we have experienced from uncommon circumstances internally with our staff. We are working so very hard to get the jobs we are currently on finished so that we may get to jobs like yours. We were also informed last minute that we would need to push all of our work back due to these circumstances and we are sorry they effected you so negatively. We understand that it may be too late to rectify this with you, but we would like you to know your comment will be used for learning purposes and help us better serve our customers. If there is anything we can do to rectify this with you at this point, we would absolutely love the chance to resolve it. Thank you.

01/14/2021

Lee D.

Beautifully, from start to finish. They referred us to a paver company where we selected Travertine pavers. The owner came before the work to determine the crews needed. Two teams came, one to empty the pool, remove the old coping (edges) and cut and install new ones. The other team removed the cement pavers and replaced them in a "French Country Classic pattern. They also put in a sidewalk to the patio from the street. We were so pleased with their quick, excellent work that we asked them to replace our front walk with some of the leftover Travertine.

Description of Work
Replace badly soiled cement pavers.

Category decks,hardscaping

01/14/2021

Lee D.

Wonderfully. The owner brought two crews. One worked on the pavers, the other on the pool edging. Excellent craftsmanship. They also used unstained concrete pavers to give us a short sidewalk to the neighborhood road. We liked their work so much that we then asked for installation of some of the leftover Travertine to replace our front entrance and sidewalk.

Description of Work
Replacement of stained concrete pavers with Travertine

Category hardscaping,patios

11/16/2020

Fay L.

Ressurection Pools was great to work with - starting with the salesman Brian who spent extra time with us at the show room to select the perfect color and product options for our pool finish, tile and pavers for the lanai deck. The staff in the office especially Chelsea, our personal customer service rep, was awesome & very responsive. The team of workers was great as well - on time, responsive, professional, friendly, engaging and always willing to go above and beyond! They even made a special trip to help us move our spa, which was not part of the renovation. I highly recommend Ressurection Pools and would use them again.

Description of Work
Pool and lanai refinished

Category decks,pool cleaners,deck cleaning,stamped concrete,patios,swimming pools

10/21/2020

Beverly M.

We want to take this opportunity to express our sincere gratitude and complete satisfaction with the resurfacing and retiling of our pool and spa. From the time we first contacted them for an estimate to the time the pool and spa was resurfaced and retiled was absolute perfection. They were always available to answer our questions in a timely manner and made trips to our home to help us finalize our decisions regardless of the time or day of the week. They were both knowledgeable and professional, so easy to work with and flexible with our choices of color for the pool and selection of our tile. Within a matter of days, they started draining the pool and preparing it for re-surfacing. In addition, they removed the old tiles to prepare for the new ones to be installed. Once the tiles arrived, thy started installing them. They were true perfectionists and took a lot of pride with each tile they installed. They took their time backing up to look at each tile laid and also did a great job mixing them to ensure a not all the same colors were placed together. Once done, they kept checking and re-checking them to be aligned perfecting. Then the big day arrived, when a crew of many showed up to resurface the pool. Now that was something to behold for sure. With so many, they each knew their role to play. It was like watching a clock with all the gears moving in sync with each other. Within a few hours they were done and when gone there was no visible sign they had even been there. They cleaned up as quickly as they had arrived. Our hat off to them for a great job We watched from our kitchen the whole process from beginning to end and it was absolutely amazing to see it all come together. A real work of art. Then they showed up the next day to start the curing process. Finally, they came a few days later to test our equipment and show us how everything operated on the pump and in the pool. They took the initiative to come out later that day to vacuum our pool after our pavers were installed to collect the dust out of the pool. Finally, we want to recognize everyone in the front office we dealt with over the phone and in person. They were awesome and very responsive to our questions. They’re follow-up is impeccable. Many kudos to them as well. Thank you for providing us with a beautiful pool to enjoy for years to come. We are so happy for our neighbors to come over for a pool party and to pass along some referrals for Resurrection Pools.

Description of Work
Resurface and Retile Pool and Spa

Category pool cleaners,stamped concrete,swimming pools

10/21/2020

Steven S.

I originally gave them an F however after posting, Mark called immediately to remedy the situation as we had broken finish on the decking. I want to add the pool and tiles were excellent in quality and finish. His workers showed up immediately to fix the broken area. In addition Mark agreed to bump out our warranty to 5 years. I wish Angie's list would provide a way to update a review so the F could be removed!

Description of Work
Pool and deck paint and repair

Category deck cleaning,stamped concrete

Good Morning [Member Name Removed]. Thank you so much. We are so glad that we could get this taken care of with you & [Member Name Removed]. We always want to make sure anyone who encounters Resurrection Pools workmanship are happy. I did reach out to Angie's List, and you can call 866-986-5478 or email homeowner@angieslist.com to update your review. We sincerely appreciate any feedback and are happy to show that our company stands behind our work and will make it right! Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

10/20/2020

anne S.

From the customer service to the team that came out to do the resurfacing everything was excellent...would highly recommend them to anyone looking to redo their pool!!

Description of Work
resurfacing pool

Category stamped concrete,swimming pools

10/18/2020

Angela C.

Excellent. From beginning to end everyone was extremely courteous and professional and very helpful.

Description of Work
Pool resurface

Category pool cleaners,stamped concrete

Pool deck & spa repair & renovation, pool resurfacing, exposed aggregate surfaces, crystal stones, diamondbrite, quartz, krystalcrete, pebbletec, pool tile renovations, tile & grout repair, pavers & coping, knock down & custom deck surfaces, spraycrete, pool equipment, pool pumps, heat pumps, pool screens, swimming pool renovations, swimming pool resurfacing

Monthly pool service / maintenance