Protek Plumbing and Drain Specialists

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2011

FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED. OVER 35 YEARS IN BUSINESS. AFFORDABLE PRICING, VERY PROMPT AND QUALITY WORK. NO JOB TOO SMALL OR TOO LARGE. WE DO ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH PLUMBING. WE WILL ALSO MATCH OR BEAT ANY COUPON FROM OTHER PLUMBING COMPANIES....

Fehl Safe Water Systems

Safe drinking water is fundamental to life. Fehl Safe Water Treatment has more than 30 years of experience in making water safe. Fehl Safe Water Treatment uses its proprietary technologies to provide decentralized, standard, and custom-designed water.

minuteman plumbing

Sarasota County area water heating expert! 25+ years experience! We supply contractor grade to the consumer at a great price! Most knowledgeable person in electric, gas, natural gas and tankless and solar too! Did I mention we are ALL knowledgeable on all things sewer and drain cleaning! Our motto “No drain left unclogged “ will prove helpful in your time of need! We come out 24/7 to solve your problem!

Offers by minuteman plumbing on Angi
Country Oaks Enterprises

Country Oaks is committed to being your premier drainage, erosion control, and stormwater contractor. As a leading professional drainage contracting company for more than 30 years, we have the experience and knowledge you can trust to keep your projects running safely, on time, and within budget. Drainage Systems, french drains, pato drains, foundation drains, stormwater management, and erosion control services.

05/27/2016

02/29/2016

Description of Work
They changed my commode. They did a wonderful job.

05/28/2013

Found a leak in the pipes in the floor of my house. I called ProTeck from a review in Angie's List. They were here in less than 30 minutes. They assessed the problem, turned off the water, and discussed the different possibilities with me. Since the house is 25 years old and the probability of another leak in the near future was high, I decided to have the house re-piped. They came the next mornin...

Description of Work
Re-piped my entire house.

05/14/2013

Protek plumbing came as soon as we called and gave us more than one option to repair. Everyone that came the next day were very helpful and clean and very knowledgeable about repiping our house.They had it done in the time they said it would be. Would tell any friends and neighbors to use Protek plumbing. Very happy with their services.

Description of Work
We called Protek at 12:00 midnight on sunday because of a water leak in our house. We were not sure how to turn our water off so Chris came within 20 minutes and turned our water off for us. Chris gave us a couple of options on how to fix or repair this problem. We choose to repipe so it would not happen again. Protek finished the repipe the next day.

02/01/2012

.I wouldn't use Protek again, their price was a little high but that might have been because I had a lot of stuff going on at the location.

Description of Work
.I had to re do the plumbing after I put in my counters. Their timing was good, they were distracted, I wouldn't use them again.

Category plumbing

This customer called at 5:30 in the morning for a emergancy he said he had, sent a tech out at 6:00 am, customer had removed his vanity and sink and wanted help putting in a new one, also new toilet. installed new vantiy and faucet and toilet, customer didnt like the way they looked, asked us to remove them all and wait till he went to get all new fixtures. installed all new fixtures without charg...

All drain cleaning, (high power jetting and descale), repipes, water heaters, slab leaks and repairs, installation of toilets, faucets, well systems, tubs, and garbage disposals.

Back flow testing, pump out septic tanks.