Lainhart Painting Inc.

Founded 1995 • With Angi since November 2012

10571 Riverside Rd

Port Charlotte, FL 33981

Bill Lainhart, owner of Lainhart Painting, Inc., has been providing personalized painting services to past, present and potential customers for over 34 years. Lainhart Painting believes there is still something to be said about service. When working with Bill, you'll notice that he takes an easy and honest approach for every painting project. Lainhart Painting specializes in Commercial, Residential, Interior and Exterior applications. Their attention to preparation is what makes Lainhart Painting different from others. It's because of this they are able to make each project last longer and be more cost effective for their customers. * Servicing the Port Charlotte Area * Over 34 years of Painting Experience * Quality service at an affordable price * Dependability and Reliability that you can trust * Commercial and Residential * Interior and Exterior Call for a free estimate today! Licensed, Bondable and Insured Charlotte County Lic #: AAA00101320 Punta Gorda Lic #: 15-00016290 Lee County LIc #:PT15-01196...

07/27/2019

Julie N.

This is the second time we've used Lainhart Painting. Their attention to detail, particularly the prepping of all surface rust, cracks, etc. was amazing. They always keep the job neat and clean. I can't say enough good things about them. The price was very fair and I had other estimates.

Description of Work
Whole house exterior painting

Category house painters

Thank you for the opportunity to help with your painting needs-it was our pleasure working with you and look forward to helping out in any way possible in the future. Thanks again for the opportunity!

05/28/2019

Anne D.

The workers did the job with attention to detail and replaced everything that they had to move with great care. They were pleasant and polite and when asked a question they responded in a professional manner. Would hire them again and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a painter.

Description of Work
Exterior of house and lania and touch up to the pool cage

Category pressure washing, house painters

Thank you for allowing us to complete your painting project! We know you have many choices out there and we really appreciate customers like you! Thanks for the fish fry, guys are still talking about it!

04/26/2019

Jim L.

EVERYTHING WENT WELL! The crew was punctual, neat and friendly. They worked without supervision and did an excellent job. When painting was complete, they moved every item back in place and left no visible signs they had ever been there. I will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting of my Lanai

Category house painters

Thank you for the opportunity, it was our pleasure to help you with your painting project, and we look forward to helping you in the future with many more painting projects. Thanks again!!

04/19/2019

Bill B.

I would give Lainhart Painting and A+ for responsiveness if I could. They really helped me out of a jam and did everything they said they would, when they said they’d do it.

Description of Work
Painting, interior and exterior.

Category house painters, interior painters

03/23/2019

Stephen W.

Bill and his crew did an amazing job. Painted the exterior about 2 years ago. Power washed entire exterior including vinyl soffit around the house and lanai and the patio "while we're here".We had them strip the garage floor of the original sealing material because it was slippery when wet. Bill and his crew did an amazing job of everything of course, but he was here when said he would be here, they worked continuously every day until the job was done, stopping for lunch of course. They worked quietly and professionally always being very courteous of neighbors, kids, and my wife. When they left you never would have known they were here except the house was painted, they left the place spotless. Almost 3 years later moisture got under some of the paint for whatever reason and started to peel. I called Bill and he was back in about a week to scrap and repaint. A very small area but stood by his work and made it right. Again, leaving the job spotless, all scraped paint chips picked up and taken care of. I can't give Bill and his guys enough praise. Absolute professionals in every sense of the word. If you need a painter, don't let this one get away.

Description of Work
Exterior house painted, interior of garage painted garage floor stripped of original sealant

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words it was a pleasure working with you and I’m glad we were able to help you fix the small issue before it got too big.

03/05/2019

Jon L.

It went beautifully. Bill sent Lee’s crew to do the work and they did a great job. We also enjoyed having them here.

Description of Work
Walls and cathedral ceiling in villa

02/26/2019

Kristine W.

The team did an excellent job from start to finish. Bobby the team leader was friendly and accommodating. Matt did an excellent job pressure washing and put up with my dog following him around. Billy spent an entire Saturday here finishing the trim and he couldn't be more friendly and flexible when we needed something. Attention to detail and excellent work by the entire team.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of home and pool deck.

Category house painters

Thanks for the kind words and the opportunity to complete your painting project. I look forward to working with you again in the future.

02/16/2019

R J.

We have had Lainhart Painting paint two houses inside and outside. Very professional and completed work on time and the employees were always on time, polite and courteous. We would not have any other company do painting for us. Mr. Lainhart was always available for us.

Description of Work
Paint house outside

Category house painters

Thank you for the opportunity to complete your painting needs, it’s always a pleasure working with both of you and look forward to many years of working together.

02/15/2019

Linda R.

Hire this company! Bill Lainhart and his workers are the ABSOLUTE BEST. The utmost attention was given to every detail inside the home and outside the home. The angles on the vaulted ceilings were done to perfection, absolute straight lines, in spite of having knock-down stucco on the walls and ceilings inside the home. He professionally painted several accent walls in the home and the edge lines are perfect! We have had major renovation inside and outside the home for one year and every time I made a request for scheduling, Bill Lainhart was able to accommodate. We even had a mis-hap with a cabinet installation (by the cabinet company) whereby a waterline was accidentally punctured with a screw. As a result we had water is two rooms which had already been painted. Upon calling Bill and explaining my unfortunate situation he was willing and able to rearrange his scheduling to accommodate me almost immediately. The walls had to be re-painted and baseboards re-caulked and re-painted. And the exterior of our home was done equally professionally. Exterior light fixtures were removed and every window and door was covered and taped off. Everything was done to perfection! Bill and his crew are professional, highly experienced and very customer friendly. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Lainhart Painting!

Description of Work
The ENTIRE interior AND exterior of the home along with staining the front entryway door.

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!! Customers like you are the reason I LOVE my job and working with people like you! It was a pleasure and as always, if there is anything you need-don’t hesitate to contact me.

02/06/2019

Sidney E.

Excellent preparation and painting service provided. Team arrived as scheduled, were very knowledgeable, performed well and cared for our property. Power washed exterior., repair stucco cracks, taped off and covered windows and doors, painted soffit, gutters , house exterior, trim and doors. Lee, Cara and Chris were the best! Would recommend Lainhart Painting to anyone. 👍

Description of Work
Home exterior painting

Category pressure washing, house painters

Thank you Mr [Member Name Removed] for trusting us to complete your painting needs. It was a pleasure working with you!

chip C.

They are a 10. Very professional and would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Painting

Frank P.

They were flawless with their work. They were professional. Their pricing was fair.

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of my house less a year ago.

Alan K.

They did a great job. They were neat, clean and professional.

Description of Work
They have painted the exterior of my house about 6 months ago.

Phyllis G.

The couple who did the painting for us, were fantastic. They worked from the time they arrived until the time they finished. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

Description of Work
I used them to paint the outside of our house and now we are getting ready to have them do some interior painting and some additional exterior painting to another location.

Category house painters, interior painters

Mike S.

Excellent.. came out the next for estimate. Complete the work within three days.

Description of Work
Interior painting. Woodwork, walls, ceiling doors etc.

03/03/2016

Donna C.

Description of Work
Paint exterior of home

10/13/2015

Jerry O.

Description of Work
Interior Painting & some drywall stress crack repair. Painted all ceilings. walls, and woodwork. Really professional job ! Were very careful of all furnishings, and no damage. Cleaned up every day at end of day. Very responsive to my requests. End result exceeded my expectations. These guys are the real deal !

Category pressure washing

07/21/2015

Karen P.

He was referred to me by my realtor. I am putting my house up for sale that is why I have been using people. They are excellent. Their workers are polite; its stuff you do not find any more. The owner is very conscientious. He came out to check before and after. I highly recommend them and I know a lot of people where I live use them because they are very good. They are a little higher than some of the others, but it is worth the money because I just felt that it was not that higher; it was only a few hundred dollars.

Description of Work
I just had painting done by Lainhart Painting. They did pressure cleaning and complete house paint. I have a large house. They primed it and painted. They did two outdoor ceilings besides the walls.

Aquamen Pro Sarasota

At Aqua Men Pro, our team handles tough outdoor cleaning tasks with ease, such as: gutter cleaning, pressure washing, roofing cleaning, window cleaning, and more! If you need your home or commercial property cleaned in SW FL, we're the team to call. Your property is an investment and our cleaning improve your property's curb appeal so you can focus on other tasks. We can also help with installing outdoor pavers for your landscaping. Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Aquamen Pro Sarasota on Angi
    The Serrata Group LLC

Provide epoxy garage floors. Locally Owned. I just opened up a few months ago. Have been doing epoxy floors for 6 plus years. Can offer affordable prices and quality work I think you will love.

Lucent Window And Pressure Cleaning LLC

At Lucent we specialize in Top Quality Custom Home Manicures. Angies List Award Winner for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 also accredited by BBB. We Pride ourselves making homes Beautiful. Offering Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing from the roof down, and complete Brick Paver Repairs, Re-leveling and Sealing with unmatched customer service and satisfaction. Our expert knowledge and over 20 years experience, using state-of-the-art equipment, methods and techniques using ALL Eco-friendly cleaning and sealing products make Lucent Your Clear Choice. We serve Collier, Lee, and Charlotte Counties. Lucent is a locally owned and operated exterior cleaning company featured on Angie's List based in Southwest Florida Since 2010. We have a solid commitment to provide the homeowners and businesses of the Southwest Florida the very highest quality workmanship and customer service all at an affordable price. We are also a Realtors best friend, giving much needed curb appeal and staging. At Lucent We Deep Clean Daily.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Lainhart Painting Inc.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Lainhart Painting Inc.

How is Lainhart Painting Inc. overall rated?

Lainhart Painting Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Lainhart Painting Inc. open?

Lainhart Painting Inc. is open:

What payment options does Lainhart Painting Inc. provide

Lainhart Painting Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Does Lainhart Painting Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, Lainhart Painting Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does Lainhart Painting Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Lainhart Painting Inc. offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Lainhart Painting Inc. offer a senior discount?

Yes, Lainhart Painting Inc. offers a 0% senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Lainhart Painting Inc.?

Yes, Lainhart Painting Inc. offers warranties.

What services does Lainhart Painting Inc. offer?

Lainhart Painting Inc. offers the following services: Lainhart Painting Inc.