FRESH-N-UP CARPET & TILE CLEANING

Founded 2004 • With Angi since July 2012

Carpet cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Area Rugs...

carpet cleaning (24)tile installation (9)floor cleaning (6)upholstery cleaning (3)

03/13/2021

James R.

This is the second time we have used this company and we are extremely pleased with all services provided. Brian and his team cleaned our tiles and grout and they look awesome and like new, we have a white tile floor and it was very old and dirty looking. Brian and his team cleaned and stained the grout where it now looks like a new floor. We also had our carpets cleaned and they look new. We would definitely use them again for any tile and carpet needs. Excellent work and affordable service.

Description of Work
Tile and Grout cleaning, carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

01/24/2020

Jo S.

Bryan and Ryan did a fantastic job cleaning our carpets. I was amazed that the carpets came out so well after all these years and the work was done for a reasonable price. They fellows were courteous, professional and knowledgable. Gave us plenty of tips and we couldn't have asked for better results or nicer people. Thanks Fresh-n-up for being local and for being so good at what you do! The happy folks from Alesio Ave, North Port.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

Work Completed On 01/24/2020

01/07/2020

Ty N.

Went awesome! Brian runs a awesome family business & I couldn’t be more pleased with the service he did. The 100+ reviews on his google speaks for itself & so do the reviews here. Keep up the great work man!

Description of Work
2 sectionals needed cleaning

Category upholstery cleaning

11/15/2019

Dianne A.

Very well! Carpets look great, and 2 very nice guys, Ryan and Charlie.Will have them back in the spring to do tile and grout! The price includes the scotch Guard applied after the cleaning!

Description of Work
6 rooms of carpet cleaned.

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

05/06/2019

Kevin L.

We built a new house in 2018 with tile flooring throughout. Even though the installer used acid to clean the grout haze, they never looked good. On Friday, May 3, I had my floors cleaned by Fresh-N-Up Carpet & Tile Cleaning. Brian, the owner, and two employees, Charlie (Brian's son) and Ryan, arrived on time ready to work. They moved and replaced furniture and did a great job. Grout haze is gone, floors look great, and most important, my wife is happy. Highly recommend! They can be reached at (941) 255-9722.

Description of Work
Remove grout haze from new home tile

Category ceramic tile, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 05/03/2019

Thanks for the great review [Member Name Removed]! Glad we were able to help!

03/22/2019

Dino V.

Brian and Ryan showed up earlier then expected which was great and got to work right away. They did a fantastic job as all 3 carpets look great! They are very professional and friendly and I would definitely use their service again and recommend them to anyone needing their carpets cleaned.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned in 3 bedrooms.

Work Completed On 03/22/2019

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed] it was a pleasure!! Brian

01/09/2019

Carter M.

We have used Brian and his firm since we bought our house in 2008. His work is outstanding, his pricing fair, and his demeanor professional and friendly. He was here today. It was good to see him again and our carpets look new.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned

Work Completed On 01/09/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed]for the great review!

03/03/2018

Katherine S.

We had carpets in several rooms that needed cleaning. The living room and 1 bedroom had stains I had tried to remove. I really wasn't sure they could get the stains out but they did. We probably want to update the living room with a wood floor but this sure bought us some time. We are beyond happy with the results and the 10% Angie's List discount helped too. Another company was going to charge for coming to Port Charlotte this company is in Port Charlotte, still another company did not reply to my request for a quote. These guys have up to date equipment and know what they are doing. Possibly the most professional of anyone I've hired to do a job in this area.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned

Work Completed On 02/28/2018

01/03/2018

marge B.

never returned call

Description of Work
carpet cleaning never got a return call

Work Completed On 01/03/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed] I'm sorry that you didn't receive a call back, that is not like us we are a family owned business here in town. We would like to make this right you are the only one that graded us with an F and we never had an opportunity to serve you. Please call 941-255-9722 & we'll make it up to you. Thanks Brian Fresh-n-up carpet & tile cleaning

05/20/2017

Cynthia S.

What a beautiful job! I hated to put furniture on the carpets! The guys are hard workers; professional and polite. Will definitely call again!!

Description of Work
They cleaned carpets in 5 rooms

Work Completed On 05/20/2017

02/06/2017

Elaine N.

First time user of Angie's List so wasn't sure what to expect. Brian returned my call promptly, was able to give me a general idea of cost over the phone. Scheduled him for the following week. They came when they said they would, very professional, clean and did a great job. I would definitely recommend them and use their services again. Very pleased.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and some upholstered chairs cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 01/31/2017

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure to work with you! Brian

08/12/2015

James D.

Very prompt response to my request for an estimate. I already had an estimate in hand when he arrived. Without knowing my previous estimate he easily bested it, and I accepted and schedule for a few days later. They arrived on time, also moved furniture, and finished quickly. My wife and I both were very happy with their work. We would recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Whole house carpet and tile cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 07/24/2015

Thank you for the review! Brian Lofsten FRESH-N-UP CARPET CLEANING

06/20/2015

Christopher R.

He was on time, started immediately and the carpets looked great.

Description of Work
Steam clean 2 bedrooms

Work Completed On 05/26/2015

05/13/2015

Audrey T.

They arrived on time and were very professional. Brian did an outstanding job cleaning the stains and entire room. He provided advice in a friendly and helpful manner. This is the second time I have used Fresh-N-Up. After moving to the area a year ago, I had to depend on others and Angie's List to find contractors. Brian was recommended by one of the tile and carpet companies in town. I highly recommend this company, and will be utilizing them soon to clean the carpet and clean/seal the tile for the entire house. After that service, I will submit another review on how it turns out.

Description of Work
Brian and Scott provided stain treatment and carpet cleaning for my great room following a pet accident.

Work Completed On 05/13/2015

04/30/2015

Richard S.

Brian and crew actually showed up a few minutes early. They took time to understand what I wanted to accomplish with the cleaning, then immediately got started. They were extremely thorough, professional and careful. They cleaned 3 bedroom carpets, getting under the beds in two of the rooms. They also cleaned 2 area rugs and 1 mattress. Their pricing was reasonable, their service outstanding, and 'yes' I would use them again and recommend them to friends. Great job Brian.

Description of Work
Cleaned 3 bedroom carpets, 2 area rugs and 1 mattress.

Work Completed On 04/30/2015

04/07/2015

Mary P.

Excellent. Left carpet close to dry and warned us about being careful after stepping on wet carpet and then tile floor. id not move beds to clean under beds. Very respectful and punctual

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in 3 rooms and stairs

Work Completed On 04/07/2015

04/03/2015

John M.

As a real estate agent, I have used Fresh-N-Up Carpet & Tile Cleaning services before. Both their carpet and tile cleaning is superb. They are friendly, professional with top of the line equipment and offer very reasonable rates. I would highly and without question, recommend their services.

Description of Work
On short notice they cleaned carpets in a home, which was being listed for sale.

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, floor cleaning

Cost $112.5

Work Completed On 04/01/2015

02/26/2015

Janet W.

Excellent job. Everything looks new! Brian was very professional, friendly and did a fantastic job!

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets and chairs

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 02/25/2015

02/14/2015

NICK B.

Service was as expected. Would use them again.

Description of Work
Dried out 2 wool carpets that had been flooded, and then cleaned them.

Work Completed On 01/03/2015

11/24/2014

Lynda J.

We are extremely pleased with how great the tile and grout lines look. Brian, the owner of Freshen-Up-Carpet & Tile Cleaning, was prompt, professional and it was a pleasure meeting him. Not only did the floor tiles get cleaned but Brian also cleaned the tiles in the bottom of our walk-in shower which was unexpected but very much appreciated and they look great as well. We would recommend Freshen-Up-Carpet & Tile Cleaning to everyone and their phone number (941-255-9722) has been added to our speed dial as we will definitely be calling again to have our floors cleaned.

Description of Work
Cleaned floor tile and resealed grout.

Category ceramic tile, floor cleaning

Work Completed On 10/30/2014

11/24/2014

ron Z.

The two person Fresh-N-Up crew arrived on time. After a review of what they recommended and the price, they offered us the option to do work that day or in a future time frame. Crew was professional, moved sofas' chairs, area rugs, and tables. Pretreated w/ a " green" dirt release agent before their water extraction cleaning. Job went smoothly and quickly. Carpets are only 15 months old, we have no pets or children in the house, so not much abuse to our floors. Cleaning was done per our warranty agreement with the Karastan carpet mfg. Crew also deep cleaned a round rug and placed it flat on the garage floor to dry flat. Carpet and rug took about a day to completely dry ( we have high humidity in Southwest Florida. Final results were excellent. Carpets and Rug look and feel great underfoot. Fresh-N-Up may not be the absolutely "cheapest" service around but they are very competitive priced. Work quality was excellent. They worked quickly with no drama or hidden extras. I will use them again next time I need carpets cleaned.

Description of Work
Treat and Clean carpets

Work Completed On 11/17/2014

10/22/2014

Audrey T.

Called Brian after receiving recommendation from local carpet company owner. Brian came first thing the next day to remove stain and clean the great room carpet. I did not meet him; however, he was very helpful on the phone when I called him, and was professional with my family member who was home at the time of service. I will use his company in the future.

Description of Work
Removed dog urine stain & cleaned carpet in great room.

Work Completed On 09/18/2014

04/28/2014

catherine K.

Flexible with scheduling and did a great job. Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Cleaned three rooms of carpeting.