Fence Dynamics

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2012

7541 Sawyer Cir

Port Charlotte, FL 33981

Fence Dynamics is a leading provider of all types of fences and gates: aluminum, PVC vinyl, iron, agricultural, wood, and chain link. We've been in business over ten years and serve a wide area of Florida from Sarasota to Marco Island, as well as the entire Orlando metropolitan area. Whether you're looking for privacy, curb appeal, or increased property values, Fence Dynamics can provide you with all your fencing needs. Contact us today for a FREE in-home estimate!...

4.3

fence company (28)driveway gate installation (1)

07/29/2021

The service was good. It took longer than expected but I was satisfied with their work. I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They put up the fence.

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

07/29/2021

The service was excellent. I did a google review. I spent a long time to find a fence company and I happen to stumble on them. They email me when my permit and material had arrived and they did the job well.

Description of Work
Installed the fence.

Work Completed On 05/29/2021

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. We do appreciate the compliments. Enjoy your fence!

02/06/2020

Sabrina in their office was phenomenal. Angel is who came out and he was great as well. They reaffirmed my faith in contractors. B grade just because of minor issue with handle on gate and a little miscommunication as to when the team was coming out. I plan on using their services again.

Description of Work
Vinyl fence replacement for one side and replacing the fence.

Work Completed On 01/24/2020

01/04/2018

Five foot vinyl chain link fence was installed. Looks great!

Description of Work
Black vinyl chain link fence installed

Work Completed On 07/31/2017

We're happy to hear that your new fence looks great and thank you for the review.

11/13/2017

It was fine. It took a long time. There were some delays which may have been due to the hurricanes that came thru here but other than that everything was fine.

Description of Work
Fencing

Work Completed On 08/20/2017

We thank you for the review.

04/30/2017

Gino was the installer for Fency Dynamics for our fence purchased & arranged for through Lowe's. He was meticulous about the installation , on time, polite, and a very hard worker in unusually high temps for April. As we had a Freedom, American dog-eared fence to match existing fence on our property, the install was not just a snap together, but required installation of two sets of brackets on eac...

Description of Work
We did not pay them directly as they were subcontracted by Lowe's.

Work Completed On 04/30/2017

10/05/2016

Wow it's hard to believe Home Depot continues to use Fence Dynamics as a vendor. I signed contract on July 15, 2016 with Fence Dynamics and was told 4-6 weeks for installing.I can not go into much detail as of today I have hired Attorney and will be contacting Florida office of the Attorney General , as well as Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulations who issue state required li...

Description of Work
Fence Install

Work Completed On 07/15/2016

08/18/2016

Awesome! The whole staff was great. No hidden charges to raise the price. Great communication. Installers were curteous and professional, which is a rarity in the construction world.

Description of Work
Chain link fence

Work Completed On 08/18/2016

07/23/2016

The installation was awesome! the job done far exceeded my expectations, The only issue was that when your yard has flags for your utilities make sure they are well marked, in our side the television cable was not marked correctly and the line was cut. This was the only issue. I would like to say thank you to Fence Dynamics for there weekly phone calls and project updates. Great communications! I ...

Description of Work
Installed 6' vinyl fencing.

Work Completed On 07/20/2016

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]! We're thrilled to have been able to get the job done right for you while keeping you in the loop on the progress. Feel free to reach out at any time with any questions or concerns. (And yes, it's a good thing to remind customers that when the utility companies mark the lines, make sure the flags stay put.)

05/18/2016

Everyone from sales associate to installers were very helpful and courteous. Installers did a wonderful job with the fence and clean up after. Would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Installed a white vinyl fence. Asked to have it level on the bottom to keep my Yorkie in. They did a fantastic job. Dogs can't get out and fence looks great.

Work Completed On 05/13/2016

Thanks so much for the kind words! We're really glad we were able to meet your (and your dog's) needs. Feel free to reach out to us at any time if we can be of any further service.

Fences and gates, including aluminum, PVC vinyl, iron, agricultural, wood, and chain link. Automatic and electric (above-ground) fencing and gates also available. Residential, commercial, industrial, and agricultural.

Aluminum railings.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available, American Express