USA First A/C

Founded 2018 • With Angi since March 2019

801 Pine Dr

Pompano Beach, FL 33060

Our goal is to provide the very best service to our clients and always deliver 100% customer satisfaction. We commit to providing excellent customer service and leaving behind happy customers. all over our area. Word of mouth is our number one source of new business. We are mindful that dissatisfied customers will tell between 9-15 people about their experience, while happy customers who get their issue resolved to tell 4-6 people. It is imperative for us to have satisfied and happy customers. Because our quality control standards are high, our service and installation technicians are among the best in the business. Our technicians stay current on new systems and repair techniques through company sponsored continuing education and training, allowing them to provide the best service to our customers most importantly it saves money when we get it right the first time....

12/13/2019

Joe H.

Sammi the tech was very knowledgeable and professional.

Description of Work
Put in 2 Ultra Violet lights into inside units to continue clean the coils and purchased maintenance agreements on both units.

09/09/2019

Georgette G.

Sammy was on time, courteous and answered any question I had. He cleared the air handler's drainage system. Now everything seems to be working beautifully.

Description of Work
Air Handler Leak

09/01/2019

Tyn C.

Fast contact. Prompt Service. Fair price. Sammy was great. Very polite and knowledgeable. I’d definitely hire again if need be.

Description of Work
A/C Repair

07/09/2019

Frank S.

Company provided same day service at no additional cost. Their AC technician, Sammy, was on-time, friendly and did an excellent job. AC is now clean and cooling house efficiently.

Description of Work
Coil cleaning and refrigerant charge

06/11/2019

Brandon D.

I found myself stuck this weekend. I had scheduled a birthday party at my place on Sunday afternoon and my AC was not cooling since Saturday night. I called USA First AC at 7 am on. Sunday and they actually answered the call right away. I spoke with Brandon who was very calm and reassured me that it was a likely a small problem and that he would have someone at my home in 30 minutes. Sami the technician arrived spent about two hours found the problem and changed the parts needed after asking my permission. Best of all my bill was only $59. I am so happy that I found these guys because finding a knowledgeable honest company in south Florida is next to impossible. Thank you Brandon and Sami.

Description of Work
AC repair with a drain line

05/23/2019

Christian R.

Technician was very nice and professional. We will be calling on USA First A/C for our future maintenance.

Description of Work
A/C yearly maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you, we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

05/08/2019

Tim T.

I have Hired several companies before to do Drain Cleaning, but this is the first time I met a Company which really care to do a great job. Brandon was very professional on the phone. The technician Sami showed up on time and he did an Excellent job. I'm very pleased with there services and I will definitely hire them in Future

Description of Work
Drain Clogged

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

05/03/2019

Renee M.

As a single woman I was afraid to call someone to fix my A/C on the weekend. Three months prior to that I had another company tell me that I needed a new unit. It was only four years old. I took a chance and called USA First A/C. Brandon answered the phone and told me not to worry as they do not have weekend surcharges or a service call fee providing a repair is done. Otherwise they charge $49.99. I thought this was too good to be true. Sami the technician arrived within 45 minutes and quickly diagnosed the problem, it was a clogged drain and that everything else seamed perfect. They also have a $99.99 maintenance agreement for one year. It was a special they were running at the time. I signed up for that as well. These guys are honest and cheap. I would highly recommend these guys. FYI, try to get Sami as your tech if possible he is a great guy.

Description of Work
My A/C Died on a Sunday

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy that you had a positive experience. We look forward to helping you in the future.

04/20/2019

Joseph B.

Brandon dispatched Sami which was awesome. No hidden fees no weekend rates. This company is awesome. I also signed up for 2 tune ups a yr and Brandon called back in the evening to find out how everything was. This company is beyond awesome

Description of Work
Tune up for ac

04/18/2019

Don W.

Service call was prompt and professional. Tech was dispatched the same day, with in hours of call. I will be calling USA First A/C for our future service needs.

Description of Work
Checked if leak is from A/C system

04/09/2019

Joanne B.

I was very impressed! Sami & Brandon we’re absolutely amazing! Sami was our technician and honesty he was so kind, thorough, walked me through my 10,000 questions, had a smile on his face the entire time, and they were extremely honest! They give me multiple options and even suggested one of the cheaper options for the unit. I actually hired them to come to my house next and I will refer them. They were great!

Description of Work
Serviced an older air conditioner

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hello [Member Name Removed], thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you. We are grateful for your business and we hope to serve you in the future.

04/06/2019

Renata M.

When I called them, a few minutes later he called and hew was very nice. I would use his service in the future. I'd give him 5-star The price was good. He was very polite. Very professional. Very satisfied with the work that he did.

Description of Work
My AC was not working so I called few companies. They came in and told me that I needed a new unit so I called Sammy and he came in and he did fix it for $250 only.

04/03/2019

Ashley D.

They were very professional and accommodating. Happy with the price

Description of Work
They replaced our ac unit

04/03/2019

Dennis C.

On-time and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
They tuned up my upstairs and downstairs ac unit.

04/01/2019

Martha S.

Excellent customer service. I relly reccomend. Honest quote and great price.

Description of Work
Fix Air Conditioning

03/29/2019

Tomasz W.

Very professional approach, I will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
A/C changeout

03/28/2019

Dayana C.

Great Company and customer service, the TECHNICIAN was at my place on no time. they didn't try to sell me new unit or upsell anything more than my unit need it, he spend few min to explain me and walk me through everything he was doing. I really recommend this company.

Description of Work
Change AC core

Sansone Air Conditioning

For over 46 years, Sansone Air Conditioning has proudly offered expert air conditioning service, maintenance and installations to families across South Florida. We're proud to be the 2021 & 2022 top rated A/C contractor in Palm Beach county. With over 50 trucks on the road, we offer same-day air conditioning service to get you cooling quickly! For top quality air conditioning repair at a fair price, call the expert at Sansone Air Conditioning. We Deliver Cool!

AMI Air Conditioning

Additionalphone number – (954) 763-1008. Cost is determined by a flat rate. Family owned & operated. Award winning.

Offers by AMI Air Conditioning on Angi
    A&JS INFINITE ENTERPRISE

We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today about an estimate! 4 years of experience in hvac systems. Anywhere from maintenances, service, or installations. Specialize in residential hvac systems, to ensure proper operation of systems. We do it right the first time so we don’t have to do it a next time.

CAC1819795
    Florida
    STATE OF FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS AND PROFESSIONAL REGULATION
    08/31/2020
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

FREE SERVICE CALL WITH ANY REPAIR / Same day service / If we miss your call WE WILL CALL YOU BACK IN LESS THAN 30 mins / We will BEAT any written quote by 10%