Trees With Leaves Inc

Founded 1995 • With Angi since March 2006

Total Tree Service and Palm Care. We have been servicing Broward County for over 15 years. We Are Your Personal Professional Tree care Company....

Georges Sprinkler Repair

Georges landScaping and Sprinkler Repairs is a reliable irrigation/landscaping company in the tri county area. We specialize in new irrigation system installations and existing system repairs. We install city water systems, well water systems, and canal water systems. We also specialize in laying sod and gardening. We focus on getting the job done efficiently and in a timely manner so that the customer is satisfied. Georges Sprinkler Repairs is a Owner Operated business and we have been in business for 26 years but I have been doing sprinklers for 30 plus years.

H&L LAWN GARDEN AND SPRINKLER SYSTEMS,INC.

WE ARE A SMALL FAMILY OWNED COMPANY, WITH ATTENTION TO DETAILS

Terra Verde Lawn Services

Terra Lawn offers a variety of Landscape services such a landscape design, Irrigation & maintenance, Our team is local to the Fort Lauderdale area and has the expertise to care for your property.. we specialized in Small & large size properties, we're changing the way landscape services are delivered. Our depth of experience makes us a seamless partner for the entire lifecycle of your landscape.

01/27/2017

George is extremely professional, knowledgeable, and honest. He came to give me an estimate and actually suggested I should call the city to see if they would trim two of the trees I wanted him to trim. The city did end up trimming them which saved me some money. George did a masterful job on two of my palm trees. Overall it was a great experience and would not hesitate to call him again or recomm...

Description of Work
Tree trimming.

06/23/2015

It turned out great. As soon as I need it done again I will call them again. They are clean and professional.

Description of Work
Tree Service. They did tree removal and stump grinding. Trimmed all the plum trees and hauled it all away.

09/11/2014

Couldn't be happier with this companies service. They did an absolutely fantastic job! George trimmed the tree when I wasn't home. At first I thought this can't be a good thing. But when I arrived home I saw he did an excellent job. I called him right away on the same day to see if he could trim back just one or two more very small growths and he came back to the house the same afternoon. He clear...

Description of Work
Trimmed large Oak tree on front lawn that was neglected. Grinders two stumps

06/19/2014

He was very honest and I am very please with the way he treated me. He is was very nice.

Description of Work
He gave me information about my trees.

11/09/2013

Work was preformed by owner and crew on a timely basis and in a professional manner, with all the necessary equipment. It was an all day job! George (owner) was very knowledgeable and courteous. We would use his services again without hesitation. Thank you George! I can see through the jungle now :-)

Description of Work
Removed several dead or dying arica palms and had stumps ground. Trimmed queen palms and a schefflra. Removed all debris and hauled away. Diagnosed fungus issue with palms.

03/17/2013

Service was good and owner very personable. Estimate was lower than other provider. Service was timely with great quality.

Description of Work
2 Oak Trees trimmed. All debri cut - taken away.

05/30/2012

George Helton of Trees with Leaves is a great guy. He came over with an assistant to partially grind the roots of a valuable Phoenix Reclinata, in preparation for some sewage work. He worked quickly and diligently and did a beautiful job preparing the area for the team of plumbers that were coming a few days later. George strikes me as someone very honest and hard working. This is the kind of straight shooter that all consumers need.

Description of Work
Root grinding of Phoenix Reclinata.

05/10/2012

Two plumbing companies had recommended the removal of the Phoenix Reclinata in order to fix a problem with my sewage line. George told me that my tree was a wonderful specimen and that its removal should be avoided. He spent quite a bit of time with me going over different options to avoid the removal of the tree or the unpaving of my driveway (another expensive suggestion from the plumbers). He eventually told me that I should call another plumbing company to have a third opinion and to let them know that he could grind about 40% of the roots of the Phoenix Reclinata to facilitate the replacement of the sewage line without killing the tree nor unpaving the driveway. He spoke to one of his friends and called me later that night with the number of a reputable plumbing company in the area that could do the job. We then went on to the backyard and discussed a number of landscaping ideas. What I really liked about George is that he really wanted to help me find a solution to my problem and went as far as calling his friend and getting me a good plumber referral. He really brainstormed with me about the different options event though those options would most likely reduce the scope of his work and therefore his revenue on this job. He didn't charge me anything for his visit and his time. For me this was the mark of an honest man who really looks after his customers and doesn't try to inflate the invoices. I really liked this and I am planning to use George on all future tree/landscaping work at my house. I wish that we had more contractors like George in south Florida.

Description of Work
George came to my house to estimate the cost of removal of a Phoenix Reclinata.

01/29/2012

he did it when i was at work, so i didnt see it done. only the finished product.

Description of Work
removed a large bishophia tree in rear yard, ground out all the roots and stump. removed a bird of paradise tree also and ground out the stump. then planted 2 large travellers palm trees. extremely pleased with his work. he is professional and prompt. and i find reasonably prices.. he sure knows what he is doing.

05/03/2010

the bishophia tree was in sad shape. george trimmed it and made it look great. he cut down a palm tree, and ground up ;the stump. then he fertilized the remaining palm trees and 2 fruit trees in the yard. messy job, but he cleaned up all the mess. we were quite pleased.

Description of Work
pruned and fertilized the trees and palm trees in the yard

Category tree service company

Tree Trimming,Tree Removal,Stump Grinding,Palm Trimming,Fertalizing,Storm Preperation,Storm Clean Up,Complete Lawn Care and Landscaping.

If we cant do it we will find someone for you on are referal list.

Check, Financing Available