Sybele Capezzutti

With Angi since April 2012

TRJ Renovations is a company dedicated to give our clients the best service in interior renovations. We work hard to exceed our clients expectations by providing them with high end finishes on every project with the best materials. Our clients satisfaction is our number one priority.

Hi my name is Mario perez I’m the owner of MLP remodeling I will be telling you a little about me and how I grew my companie where it is now. I am Hispanic born in cuba came to USA at the age of 8 years old I played baseball in high school and had scholarship to college I also played profesional baseball and love hanging out with my family. I started my remodeling Conpany in 2007 I decided to open the company because I like coming out with ideas for the customer and making sure ghat Evrything comes out perfect. My workers have 15 years of experience I have 30 guys working for me we especialized interior and exterior work any type of work we have the general contractor licensed available and also the plumbing, electrical, roofing licensed we speak English and Spanish.

Speedy Max Services LLC has the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

04/24/2012

Ms. Capezzutti had remodeled a small bathroom fjor me three years prior to this restoration and I was pleased with her performance. I did not seek current recommendations before hiring her for this larger project That was a mistake. Because of the initial confidence based on past experience I advanced her payments prior to an agreed upon work schedule in her contract. This was another mistake that...

Description of Work
The master bathroom renovation was substandard. There were serious issues related to tile installation. The shower tile was not installed straight and plumbed resulting in distortion of the tile wall, indicating the walls were not properly prepped before tile was seated. Grout lines were uneven. The tub rim was never properly sealed. The cabints are substandard. There were large gaps between cabinets and tub and adjacent walls that were not corrected. She did not properly oversee the project and hired subs who were not fully qualified to install tile. She apoliogised through a number of emails for the product but insisted that she had no resources to resolve the issues. She continues to work in renovation but is now serving as the vice president of a company named Total Construction of Florida, Inc.

Category home remodeling