SOUTHERN GLASS PROTECTION INC

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2008

5222 North West 110 Ave

Pompano Beach, FL 33076

Hello, thank you for your interest in our company while researching your Residential, Commercial and Marine window tinting needs. We are the areas proud Exclusive Dealer of VISTA Window Films by LLumar (www.vista-films.com) Established in 2000 we have professionally serviced South Florida as

09/09/2022

Alejandra C.

A breath of fresh air!! Excellent is an understatement. From the first phone call to Vincent Sr and getting set up for the Free Quote with Vincent Jr to service/installation, you will not be disappointed with this company professional and knowledgeable all the way. I had my sliding doors panels tint removed and replaced, within an hour a team of two had it complete in a very neat and professional way. Instructions on how to maintain and lifetime warranty were given and it's just the cherry on top for an incredible experience. Needless to say, I recommend this company 100%. A Corbin

Description of Work
Apartment sliding door tint replacement

09/20/2018

Gabriel P.

This company had the upmost and most professional staff. They made to sure walk me through all my options and help me select the most cost effective solution. The installers were on time, fast, and friendly. The work itself was top notch. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Description of Work
Window tinting for the home

Category window treatments

04/24/2017

John P.

I had one issue which required one sliding door to be redone.

Description of Work
Tinting on three sliding doors.

04/13/2017

THOMAS S.

Very well. Prompt professional service. No issues with performance or quality of product -- so far.

Description of Work
Window tinting in house

07/20/2016

Robert S.

Description of Work
Great service over and above

06/09/2016

Robert S.

Couldn't have gone better we were under time constraints Vince and Vince and Vince stepped up went over and above and took care of the job in a professional and timely manner No I'm not losing my mind it was a Vince, Vince & Vince team father son & employee were all named Vince

Description of Work
Removed old window tint installed new tint

04/18/2016

Vicky R.

Very honest.

Description of Work
I was looking to reduce energy costs by looking into window film products such as Enterlogic and Vincent recommend the Vista product for my location in Florida. I already had a window film on my windows from before I purchased my home. Vincent came out promptly to give me an estimate but made the determination that the Vista product would not save me money since the quality of my current window film was in good condition. He explained to me that the old jalousie aluminium windows I have were generating heat from the aluminum frame. The good news was he was very honest and I would definitely use his company if the need arose in the future.

12/08/2015

Giuseppe H.

We are happy with the dining room window tinting. I do not think that anyone can tell that the window is tinted unless it is inspected up close. The tinting provides the privacy we need, which is why we contacted Southern Glass Protection in the first place, with the added benefits of UV protection, heat reduction, etc... Vince and his installers were professional, courteous, and they delivered on what they promised when they promised to do it by. The job site was left clean, and they took good care to work around a heavy table that could not be moved. They were respectful of our house rules. For example, they took their shoes off when they were not working on the ladder. Overall, the experience was excellent. I have already recommended them, and my wife and I plan on using their services again next year.

Description of Work
Vince came out to our home on Monday and provided us with a free estimate for window tinting. He explained his products and their manufacturers' warranties. His installers (John & Vinny) installed window tinting to dining room window on Friday, which is a French-pane window.

09/21/2015

Jonathan G.

Everything was great with these guys! Good estimate, good product, looks really nice! We left out a couple doors from getting done, but will probably have them back out to complete the whole house. Expensive, but so far seems worth the cost. I am a very handy guy, and I was about to attempt doing this myself. I very quickly realized that having someone who knows what they are doing is going to be worth the expense.

Description of Work
Tint on doors and windows

07/22/2015

Barrie B.

Vince quoted a price and delivered on my schedule. I signed a contract on a Wednesday and wanted the windows done by Friday. He juggled the crew around and met my date request. Did both homes on the same day... even though own home where we did every window took longer than expected, since it included individual French panes on two very large windows. It was Friday 4:45pm and the crew went to my mom's house and did the four windows there in less than 2 hours. Good job and they were true to their word. Clean up as they went along and after the job was done. Not a scrap to indicate work was done. Moved furniture before and after, and installed beautifully. I highly recommend Southern Glass Protection for quality product, expert installation, and a lifetime warranty.

Description of Work
Vince came prepared with details, samples, explanations of benefits. A book filled with photos, certificates of insurance, trust, warranty. I initially was going to do a few windows, but ended up doing the entire house with a new Llumar ceramic product. Loved it so much I had windows tinted at my mom's house too.

04/13/2015

Karla H.

I liked Vince's salesmanship: he knew his products, warranties, etc. and did not try to push the highest-priced product for my application. He knew how to close the sale. A day after I signed the contract -- expecting it to be two weeks or more -- they called to say they had a schedule window (no pun intended) that could fit in my small project the next day! The crew arrived promptly, worked efficiently, cleaned up after and disturbed very few items in my small space. I couldn't be happier and plan on adding some additional tinting in other areas, when the budget permits.

Description of Work
Installed window tinting on my porch, bedroom and selected windows in living room/kitchen

03/31/2015

Amy S.

After purchasing a new home with an abundant amount of windows we knew we had to tint them to save on electric bills. We called SGP from a flyer we received in the mail. Vinny, the owner, responded in a timely manner and a free estimate time and date was scheduled. Vinny showed up right on time and was very knowledgeable about the different types of products available to us. We discussed what we wanted to achieve with the tinting and chose the right product for us. The company offers a LIFETIME transferable guarantee! His quote was very reasonable for the amount of work that needed to be done and we were very comfortable with him. On the day of installation his crew showed up right on time. The entire team was so nice and polite. They just could not do enough for us. They made every effort not to let water drip down onto my freshly painted walls. They worked tirelessly from start to finish and completed the job in ONE day! They cleaned up well and moved all furniture back into place. Vinny also showed up on site to inspect the job to be sure that we were happy with everything. We could not be more pleased with the experience. We can highly recommend this company to our family, friends and members of Angie's List.

Description of Work
Provided tint for 5000 square foot house with East and West exposure.

07/21/2014

Dyanne M.

Southern Glass Protection is a fantastic company. Vince provides top-notch service at fair prices. He and his crew do an amazing job. I have been using this company to tint the windows in my homes for the last fourteen years! Vince has done all four of my homes (I move a lot). The tint in the first house (year 2000) still looks new. This company knows what it is doing. If you want to cool your home, decrease your energy bills, and keep your house beautiful, call Vince at Southern Glass Protection. His work is so fabulous that two of my neighbors hired him to tint their house windows also. As soon as I save up enough money, I will have SGP back to lay down a really neat new protective film on my quartz countertops. Be sure to ask Vince about this service.

Description of Work
Installed tint on all home windows.

Decocenter Florida

We Measure - We Design. - We Install - You Enjoy 10+ years of experience Stock hundreds of styles and materials for blinds, shutters, shades and more!

Award 2022
    Offers by Decocenter Florida on Angi
    The Tint Team

The Tint Team is proud to serve Broward, Palm Beach, and Dade Counties. We offer service for Automotive, Residential, Commercial, and Marine Window Tinting. The Tint Team is also known for their great products to keep your windows clean and clear all year round. With an established reputation of being completed with quality and precision, The Tint Team has a 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee on all work completed. Working with car dealerships, general contractors, homeowners, and business owners we do know what it takes to keep our customers satisfied. Window tinting is not only a service it's also the craftsmanship which separates everybody with the procedure and the ability to do different applications which are proven for long term results. With our quality control program you will have a piece of mind that everything will be done to your standards.

Offers by The Tint Team on Angi
    Shoppers Drapes & Blinds

Lowest Prices Guaranteed! Free In-Home Consultations. Over 35 years in the business. Offering the latest window treatment fashions such as wood blinds, roller and transitional shades, vertical blinds, sheer shades, plantation shutters, drapes and more.

Now thru 5/16 receive 10% Off for Angie's members only on any Lifetime Warranty LLumar, LLumar Magnum or VISTA window film purchase. Must contact us through Angie's list for 10% discount. Residential & commercial only, we do not offer/perform automotive window tinting services.

CAR TINTING