South Florida Construction Group, Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since February 2013

2.8

2300 E Atlantic Blvd

Pompano Beach, FL 33062

We are a full service glass and mirror company, and specialize in bathroom and kitchen remodel. We do roofing and complete home remodeling.

12/08/2020

Salvatrice P.

We did a lot of work for this company and they owe us almost $10,000.00 and is refusing to pay for work that was completed with a contract. So if your doing work for them beware.

Description of Work
They needed plumbing work done

Category plumbing, architect

02/10/2016

Ron S.

After reading the previous negative review, since I was not that far from Atlantic & Federal, decided to stop by their store. I found this company at Floor Décor, and as they are a large national Tile Store, didn't think they would display & promote any shabby contractors. So along with the printed negative review I stopped in and asked for store manager. The review was read and I was very satisfied with the explanation so an appointment to see my job was scheduled for the next day. Sean arrived, looked over the job, drew up a design sketch and I dropped them off a deposit that afternoon. About 5 days later, as he had said, someone called me to set up the installation date, and a day or two later my glass was installed. Sean, the installer was great. He noticed a "defect" in the tile work that would have caused water to land outside the shower on the bathroom floor and he designed the installation to prevent that from happening. It's now been a couple weeks and not a drop of water has gone outside the shower. He has a bunch of photos of very high end jobs he's done that made my job look very basic so yes; I will call them again for sure.

Description of Work
Designed & Installed new frameless glass shower walls & door.

Category glass repair, doors

Thank you so much !

07/28/2015

Brenda D.

We hired South Florida Construction Group to remove and replace the mirror in our guest bathroom. Would never hire or refer to anyone this shady company. I was quoted the exact price over the phone and Sean Farrow came to confirm measurements. 1. He tried to increase the price that I was quoted 2. He incorrectly measured the mirror the first time 3. So 5 weeks later they finally installed the correct mirror 4. THEY GLUED THE NEW MIRROR ON TOP OF THE OLD MIRROR!!! Once I realized what was done I called the company; the representative said she had never heard of such a thing before she would talk to Sean Farrow. I also told her to let the owners know I wanted this fixed, this was a hazardous accident waiting to happen. I wanted them to do the job they were hired for, she replied of course, she also knew the old mirror was being removed because she took the original order. I followed up a couple times they did not want to do anything about it. South Florida Construction Group its owners Peter Kolosvary and Eid Marwan along with employee Sean Farrow are a company with poor values and business ethics. This must be the way they practice business by covering up their bad jobs. Their motto should be if the customer can?t see it we don't care as long as we have your check.

Description of Work
We hired and paid for them to remove old mirror and replace with new mirror. They glued new mirror on top of our old mirror without our knowledge. We found out after they left.

Category closet systems

Concept Closets & More

We specialize in concept closet designs as well as wall units , laundries , garages and much more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Award 2022
    Alpha Foundations

Alpha Foundations, founded in 2002, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for our foundation repair, structural repair, crawlspace encapsulation, dehumidification and waterproofing needs. They are the one of the oldest and largest foundation repair companies in the country. Alpha Foundations is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes from water damage and foundation failure.

Tri-County All Restorations

SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. Also on HOME ADVISOR we hold a 4.99 Rating with over 69 Reviews who's been awarded the BEST OF 2018 ELITE SERVICE CONTRACTOR and TOP RATED CONTACTOR.. For 27 years TRI-COUNTY ALL RESTORATIONS has been at the forefront in providing Rapid, Timely and Professional Service in the South Florida area. We are a company that has proven what it is to earn the trust and respect from customers seen in our reviews. We have responded to over 11000 residents. Performing over 6400 water removals, reclaiming clean air on 1500 mold remediations and restoring over 100 fire claims. Always applying Moral Philosophy and Business Ethics using RESPECT, INTEGRITY, and PRIDE as our guiding principles. We are fully licensed and carry Liability, Work-Mans Comp and Pollution Insurance. We offer a 1 year warranty on Mold Remediations. Tri-County is open 24/7 and provides emergency service dry- outs during those hours. When you call, rest assured that you have a Quality company that you can Know, Like and Trust with your most valuable assets, your Home and your Family, Thanks again, Gary F. Ackel

Award 2022
    Offers by Tri-County All Restorations on Angi

Frameless glass showers. Installation of glass railings & mirrors. Install impact windows & doors. Kitchen & bath remodeling. Roofing and complete home remodeling.

electrical and plumbing but do have trade partners for these services.