Pride Air Conditioning & Appliance Inc

Founded 1974 • With Angi since November 2005

4.3

2150 NW 18th St

Pompano Beach, FL 33069

Pride Air Conditioning has been serving South Florida since 1974. We are a leading provider of Home Warranty Service Contracts. We service all makes and models of air conditioners. We employ "Non Commission" technicians so they do not get paid a commission to repair your A/C. Pride Air Conditioning is a Trane Comfort Specialist and a Rheem Top Contractor. We always offer great value whether replacing or repairing your air conditioning system. LIC #'S CA C057227 CFC 057657 Additional phone number - Sales/New Customers : 1-866-233-6988...

12/06/2021

Philippe C.

The company came out under the agreement that I pay $99 for a water heater replacement quote. Payment was made and I never received the quote I paid for. After multiple inquiries, they told me they were “declining” the job (apparently too complicated for them). Any plumbing contractor would do this simple job. These scam artists who claim to be plumbing experts are clearly not so. Avoid this dishonest company at all cost.

Description of Work
Hot Water Heater Replacement

Category appliance repair,plumbing

10/20/2021

Scott B.

In June 2021 we made decision to have our Trane AC system replaced and an extra vent added to a bedroom. We met with several companies for estimates and decided on Pride based upon price and complete package to add venting. We had the AC replaced and under initial appointment for install they would not install vent. We paid in full over 6000. We then had to follow up multiple times and have multiple appointments for additional bedroom vent. The vent never got installed and we finally gave up and settled for a less than satisfactory resolve. We then had to deal with permits and their failures. Three times we had to deal with appointments and rejections as their Permit Manager failed to file the permit correctly with correct information . It took until October 2021 We asked for a small resolve for all the time off and appointment that we covered due to their mistakes, and never received any resolve. They simply were paid in full 4 months prior and had moved on without completing our experience.

Description of Work
Air Conditioning Replacement

08/26/2021

Karyn S.

Pride A/C Disappointment. I have an annual maintenance service contract with Pride A/C. They came out two months ago. I called them today because now I'm experiencing the same issues they "supposedly" fixed, and come to find out they were sent under another order not covered by my maintenance service contract i paid for last time. I guess they decided what I needed when I clearly stated I wanted the maintenance service. Blowing out the lines, checking the Freon, and other points they cover under this. Well now I understand all the additional charges they gave me two months ago - Floater switch and they included charging me for the blowing of the line too. The line blowing should be part of maintenance. When the tech said he was done my husband had to ask if he was going to check the filter and the answer was, oh yeah. So just two months later experiencing same issues. My question was will they stand behind their work? he answer was... No. I can schedule my ESA tune up, and they can come out sometime in late September. I felt as if they could care less and I experienced a complete and utter lack of Customer Service. Plus when I first called to get to the above point I had the phone transferring run around! I get the Contracts Department first while waiting a good 10 minutes. Opps wrong department - he would transfer me. I get the scheduling department the young man on the phone through yawns said I needed the Contracts Department - he would transfer me. Then I get a lovely lady over the phone who explained last time the visit was not what I was contracted for! Maybe that explains the additional charges from the Pride A/C. I politely asked her they were going to send someone out to check and see why whatever they fixed 2 months ago is doing the same thing, and the answer was no, sorry there is nothing I can do. Don't get me wrong this lady was very professional, because she politely put it across to a paying customer there is nothing they can do for me. Wow, just wow. I have another service call left out of my two, or maybe I should have two out of my two because who knows what they considered the last time they were there. I just consider it a rip-off. I will move on to another company, pay for another annual maintenance service contract. I just want what I was led to believe I paid for. DON'T FALL FOR IT WITH PRIDE A/C FOLKS! ASK AND QUESTION ALL THE FAKE PROMISES AND MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GETTING IN WRITING.

Description of Work
Central Air System

07/14/2020

Arnold B.

Great company to work with and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They service my AC appliances, electrical and plumbing.

Category appliance repair,electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

02/22/2020

Thomas S.

Great deal and excellent customer service! I replaced 2 very old AC units (circa late 90s) and got quotes from 4 different AC companies. Pride had the best quote for the type of system I wanted (2 stage). Ed in sales was informed and always returned my calls and emails (could not say this about bigger companies). Pride sent 2 trucks to get the job done in one day. I did have a problem with my Nest thermostat, and Ian (very knowledgeable) was able to diagnose a short my old stat wires. He came back with a crew to run new wires and it works great now! Pride has definitely earned my business, and I will continue to use Pride for future maintenance as well. Well done!

Description of Work
Replaced 2 AC units

01/21/2020

Sheila B.

They gave an excellent price for a very good product. They don't cover gas appliances but they are very good at what they do. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
They installed two new HVAC systems for me and have serviced them since.

01/24/2019

Gladys R.

Extremely good. On time. Started with the job and very thorough his name was Anthony. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Installed a new water heater

08/06/2018

Linda L.

Everything went well. Took longer than they predicted, but they were careful and thorough. It's been about 7 weeks and everything has been fine. Would have liked just a little more explanation and instruction on the unit.

Description of Work
Installation of new A/C system.

10/02/2017

PAUL G.

Everyone was very professional and they did a great job and had the lowest price of 3 quotes. The only minor issue was that it took 2 months to get the permit closed although 2 weeks of that was delayed due to hurricane Irma. I would definitely recommend them and would use them again.

Description of Work
Installation of central A/C unit for a one bedroom condo.

10/02/2017

Denise S.

From my initial call to the completion of the A/C installation I was very pleased with the service I received from Pride. My A/C unit hangs from the ceiling in my garage. It was a big job. The two guys who did the installation arrived right on schedule. (Yay!) Both men were very courteous. They worked as a team. Very meticulous and took pride in a job well done. Oh! I don't want to forget to mention Frank. He was the salesman I spoke with. He listened and was very patient answering my many questions. But more importantly to me. Not only did he answer my questions but he built my trust giving me thorough explanations. Until now on my laptop I had been trying to give my review on my cell phone. It took me a few months to figure out I needed to submit review from a computer and not my phone. LOL. None the less it was a notable positive experience. Should a need arise I highly recommend Pride Air Conditioning and Appliance Inc.

Description of Work
I needed an new A/C.

Liudyo Electric Serv corp

Quality Air of America

Serving all Of Palm Beach, Broward, Port St Lucie, and Miami Counties. We are a customer-first business. We specialize in A/C Repair & Installation, New Air Duct Systems & Duct Cleaning & Attic Insulation. Our technicians are licensed and insured. It would be our pleasure to help you with your air comfort and quality needs.

Priority One Electric

With over 25 years of industry experience, the team members at Priority One Electric will provide each and every homeowner and business with an exceptional quality of craftsmanship. We here at Priority One have a meticulous eye for detail ensuring that the finished product will not only be of superior quality but will also blend seamlessly into your existing ascetics of your space. We will be more than happy to solve any and all of your electrical needs. We look forward to meeting you, and welcome to the Priority One family!

Offers by Priority One Electric on Angi

Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Appliances Repair, Handymen & Water Heaters.