Pride Air Conditioning & Appliance Inc

Founded 1974 • With Angi since November 2005

4.4

Pride Air Conditioning has been serving South Florida since 1974. We are a leading provider of Home Warranty Service Contracts. We service all makes and models of air conditioners. We employ "Non Commission" technicians so they do not get paid a commission to repair your A/C. Pride Air Conditioning is a Trane Comfort Specialist and a Rheem Top Contractor. We always offer great value whether replacing or repairing your air conditioning system. LIC #'S CA C057227 CFC 057657 Additional phone number - Sales/New Customers : 1-866-233-6988...

Comfort Zone Air Conditioning, Inc. is a Rheem Pro Partner and fully licensed and insured air conditioning company located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. We are a 100% satisfaction guaranteed company. Call us for a free estimate if you need to replace your a/c unit or if you need your a/c serviced/maintained we do that too. Our License # is CAC1816990

Our service areas include Sunrise Florida, Fort Lauderdale, Plantation, Lauderhill, Weston, Sunrise Ranches, Hollywood, Miramar, Lauderdale Lakes, and surrounding areas. We normally can respond to your call the same day. All work is guaranteed and service is a priority, whether it's in your home or office. This is a philosophy that has become a rarity in the Air Conditioning and Heating industry but one that has made us successful for more than a quarter century!

07/14/2020

Great company to work with and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They service my AC appliances, electrical and plumbing.

Category appliance repair,electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

02/22/2020

Great deal and excellent customer service! I replaced 2 very old AC units (circa late 90s) and got quotes from 4 different AC companies. Pride had the best quote for the type of system I wanted (2 stage). Ed in sales was informed and always returned my calls and emails (could not say this about bigger companies). Pride sent 2 trucks to get the job done in one day. I did have a problem with my Nest...

Description of Work
Replaced 2 AC units

01/21/2020

They gave an excellent price for a very good product. They don't cover gas appliances but they are very good at what they do. I would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
They installed two new HVAC systems for me and have serviced them since.

01/24/2019

Extremely good. On time. Started with the job and very thorough his name was Anthony. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Installed a new water heater

08/06/2018

Everything went well. Took longer than they predicted, but they were careful and thorough. It's been about 7 weeks and everything has been fine. Would have liked just a little more explanation and instruction on the unit.

Description of Work
Installation of new A/C system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Appliances Repair, Handymen & Water Heaters.