Plumbing Troopers Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since June 2016

1536 SW 13th Ct

Pompano Beach, FL 33069

Based in Broward County, Florida, Plumbing Troopers provides service in all South Florida cities from Miami-Dade to Palm Beach County. We complete all work in strict compliance with local building codes and can handle all stages of the permitting process for your project as needed. The experts at Plumbing Troopers, have been working in the plumbing industry for over 35 years. With experience in all aspects of plumbing ranging from new construction to repiping vintage buildings and everything in between, you can rest assured that our plumbers not only have the knowledge, but also the experience to complete your job right the first time. It is important to consider that any company is only as good as its employees. Our plumbers and office staff are continuously trained in the latest industry technologies and given the tools they need to do a great job for all of our valued customers. A key tenet of our corporate view is that all of our customers deserve to be treated with respect and to be provided with an unmatched level of service....

05/27/2022

Gisela N.

Repairing my pipes under my sink… I had an awful leak. Scotty Greulich was a great technician. Unfortunately I called at a very late time, he came very promptly. Soon as he was able to make it. Explain what the problem was fixed it everything was good to go. He waited for me to work my garbage disposal and make sure that everything was working properly. I have his card hopefully there won’t be any problem again.. but if there is I know I can call Scotty. Gisela Nicholas In Fort Lauderdale

Description of Work
Repairing my pipes under my sink

03/05/2021

Colene F.

This company is a joke!! I cannot believe that they are still in business. I got an estimate last week from Jordan to install a new Rinnai tankless hot water heater. Installation was set for 2 March. I called the office the next day to get some sort of documentation or invoice or estimate on paper from them, as I cannot go with just somebody giving me a price verbally. I got a one line estimate with no warranty details or details on the specific brand they are installing. I had to call back again to get them to at least put the brand they are installing on there. Still no warranty details. Then Jordan calls me on 2 March saying that the item was not in stock at the warehouse and that he will come install on Friday 5 March. Today Scotty arrives, tells me Jordan did not come to work today and then informs me that he is just there to come give an estimate on a water heater. He had no idea about any installation! I have renters in the house without hot water for more than a week now. Stay away from this company, very unprofessional and they definitely do not have their act together in that office.

Description of Work
Installation of new tankless hot water heater.

Category water heater repair

12/05/2020

Dagmara G.

They never show to the confirm appointment. They should not be in angies list. They are wasting customer and other good providers time

Description of Work
Fixing a water valve

Category plumbing, drain pipe

08/04/2020

daniela L.

I live in an older built home and plumbing issues have started to come up more than usual. Steven came out and recommended a camera inspection. He discovered that cast iron pipes were causing a lot of issues and prepared a detailed report of his findings with camera footage to support our insurance claim.

Description of Work
Pipes and Detailed Camera Inspection

Category plumbing, drain pipe

03/23/2020

Vicki D.

Excellent Showed up on time for the estimate. Very understanding when I had to cancel. Gave me a next day appointment when I rescheduled. Offered same day if it was an emergency (it wasn't) Arrived on time and did an excellent job fixing the problem - thanks Jordan

Description of Work
Extending an outside faucet connection that was behind a shed

02/12/2020

Richard M.

Everything went well with the estimate. They came out quickly and were accommodating with the scheduling the next day for the estimate.

Description of Work
Replace leaky kitchen faucet.

08/03/2019

Mark G.

The plumber was on time and completed the job quickly and efficiently. The pricing estimated for the job was fair and ability to schedule worked with my work schedule. I would hire them again for any plumbing repairs.

Description of Work
Replaced the master shut-off valve with a ball and lever and a shower stem valve

07/21/2019

sherry L.

Dean was awesome. It ended up being a minor fix which Dean took care of without issue. It’s nice to see when companies and their workers don’t try to gouge customers. I appreciate Dean’s honesty and integrity. I would call him back for future repairs without hesitation. I absolutely expect to pay for work that needs to be done but also appreciate when the cost is reasonable. For the issue I had it took less than 5 minutes to repair and Dean did it without charge.

Description of Work
My sink was leaking under my cabinet

12/26/2018

James H.

A hard working professional who was very knowledgeable about the work required. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Install a new tankless water.

10/10/2018

Homero B.

Donnie came right away and did a perfect job!

Description of Work
replace valves in home

09/08/2018

Jose V.

Excellent job by Dylan, very professional and on time.

Description of Work
Broken leaking disposal replaced, leak detection in upstairs shower.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

08/15/2017

D S.

They were not able to help me because according to them I had the wrong size disposal for the undersink space, so despite paying for an hour of their time in advance, nothing was resolved. Working with YouTube I was able to figure it out and the disposal has been working great for several months.

Description of Work
Needed assistance with kitchen sink disposal install.

05/03/2017

Laureen H.

they found it - didn't give up until they found it

Description of Work
they found a leak from a second story bathtub

04/27/2017

David K.

A company employee was 2.5 hours late. I just wrote them off as no shows and was doing some paperwork but 2.5 hours later there they were. No phone call or any sort of notification of course. This was a sales call that asked for decent size of the job. The contractor had a bit of an attitude where it seemed like it was an annoyance to him to have to actually quote or answer questions. On top of it his hands were quite dirty so when we shook hands when we initially met, I had all kinds of grease on my palms. Lovely. Anyway, to summarize, slow, not customer friendly, and lacking in common curtesies like not shaking hands when you have god knows what on your palms and did not bother to wash after the last job.

Description of Work
Replicing piping in the home.

04/26/2017

David J.

The visit went really well. Ted came over and explained every step of the way and what to expect. I am happy i didn't have copper pipes which would have been a much, much bigger job. All-in-all I would definitely recommend Plumbing Troopers.

Description of Work
The fitting on my side of the meter read was leaking

04/17/2017

Peter G.

I contacted Plumbing Troopers and their technician, Mike, showed up within 30 minutes to shut-off the water and make the repair. Very professional, excellent work and a fair price. I will definitely use them again and as I am a local Realtor, I will recommend to all of my clients.

Description of Work
I had an outside water pipe burst late Saturday that was spewing water.

03/27/2017

John F.

Excellent. All work completed as requested.

Description of Work
Fix leak around toilet and install new valves for outside faucets.

03/09/2017

Gary S.

excellent...did extras at no charge

Description of Work
replace garbage disposal

03/02/2017

alyssa C.

The guy showed up 45 minutes late for an estimate. Wasn't able to figure out how to shut off the water and told my husband it would be approximately $500 more because we'd have to call the city to shut off the water. He also turned off the hot water heater and didn't turn it back on before he left. We called someone else to come out - they were there for less than 5 minutes and had turned off the water and within half and hour had completed the job. I'm not sure if the guy who showed up for the estimate was inexperienced or they were looking for an up-charge but we won't be using this company.

Description of Work
Needed washing machine supply lines replaced.

01/20/2017

Rick H.

Very pleasant technician came - I explained what I thought was the issue. he went into her bathroom and came out and said "yes" needs to be caulked. Was prepared to do the job but the shower was wet so said would come back end of week. My issue - tech did not know how "angie's list" purchase worked. I explained to him that I paid for him to come diagnose and I would get $50 credit towards the work. He proceeded to tell me that it was going to cost $150 per hour to caulk my shower. Need less to say - I cancelled and told them not to come. I did it my self - thank you YOU TUBE!

Description of Work
hired them to come to my daughters house because her shower was leaking. In the meantime, I self diagnosed the problem and thought the shower needed to be caulked.

James R.

Fine. The plumber arrived on time and did the work professionally and the sink works perfectly. This is the second time I have used them and was satisfied both times.

Description of Work
Replaced leaky faucet in garage laundry sink.

alyssa W.

Oscar was very friendly and helpful. He completed all jobs and showed me the issues and how he resolved them.

Description of Work
I have a couple easy repairs done. Tightening of a pipe and clearing a few drains.

LAWRENCE U.

Excellent. Came promptly. Completed work professionally, They cleaned up after the work.

Description of Work
Reseated a toilet bowl.

01/09/2017

Walter S.

The service man has been here 4 times. Toilet is not running but it doesn't run as good as it did before he worked on it. Very disappointing. I will eventually need to hire someone to really fix it.

Description of Work
I needed my Toto toilet to stop running all the time.

01/02/2017

Hennie G.

very well cleaned up after his work

Description of Work
toilet was leaking

Mold and Air Quality LLC

Mold and Air quality" Mold removal near me company serving the residents of South Florida. Our services are affordable, and we're dedicated to providing affordable and quality clean up services to our clients. With a team of professional and experienced staff who know the importance of providing long-lasting and quality solutions. You can always reach out to us at any time to help with cleaning up your house or office after water damage or with any Mold concern. We have all the necessary equipment for a perfect clean up. So you can always count on us for a neat and professional job. You should expect nothing but excellent service. Do not hesitate to reach out to us.

WaterLux Premium Water Filtration

WaterLux Premium Water Filtration is the Authorized Dealer of Hague Quality Water Water Treatment Systems in Tri-County Area, the official distributor of Aquaphor Water Filters and Reverse Osmosis Systems and Alkaline Water Ionizers. We offer custom configuration of water purification, softening or filtration systems for well or city water source according to customers needs. Financing is available to qualified customers .

Simple Water Service

We specialize in customer satisfaction. Our goal is to provide you with the quality service that leaves you confident knowing the job is done right. We have installed/serviced Softeners, Carbon Filters, Reverse Osmosis, Areators, and many more for 3 generations. We keep the business in the family and hope to be company you trust with your water treatment.

CFC1429589
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal, Financing

Leak Detection, Tankless Water Heater, Camera Inspections, Drain Cleaning, Water Heater Installations, Toilet Installation, Toilet Repairs, Tub & Shower Repairs, Tub to Shower Conversion, Whole House Repipe, Ice-maker Lines, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposals, Whole-House Filters, Fixture Installations, Appliance Installations, and more.

Gas-leak Detection, Gas stove Installation