National Brick Pavers

Founded 1989 • With Angi since March 2006

National Brick Pavers is a major source for over 50 types of brick. Many clay bricks are available, including Chicago Brick and concrete brick pavers. Because we have access to many manufacturers, virtually any color is available and we are able to secure rare and unusual varieties seldom seen else-where. In addition, we can arrange to ship your selections anywhere in t he world. In Florida, National Brick Pavers serves Broward, Palm Beach and Dade County. Installation services include: pool decks and patios, ponds and waterfalls, pool renovations, outdoor kitchens, pool coping and tile, diamond brite, retaining and ornamental walls, repairs and brick paver main-tenance, plus seawall and dock installation and repairs by certified engineers...

Before and After

+3 more images

4.4

hardscaping (57)Patios (19)concrete driveways (16)decks & porches (14)masonry (10)pool cleaning (8)driveway pavers (5)lawn & landscaping (5)Pool Installers (4)pressure washing (4)stone & gravel (4)marble & granite (3)

04/01/2022

Marcelo F.

They got Stuart Bryson as a Partner on the Pool Business. Stuart is knowed to do not pay the people that he hires for doing the job. We have done a job in 2016 for him and after long time trying to get paid he got a court decision, of which he still not following. when we were working he metioned that we had to complete the job on his timeframe as we were working for him and not for the homeowner but when the time to get paid came, he said that he did not received from the homeowner so he would not pay. We are in 2022 and he still owns me from that job, he is changing his business name from time to time and still doing that with the subcontracted team that he hires! So many good people to deal with, so don`t do like me, find a nice company to work with. I can asure that the probability to have probems with him is high!! Any company that does not have Stuart as a partner is already a better begining!!

Description of Work
BAD PARTNER - DON'T DO YOUR POOL WITH THEM

Category ceramic tile, swimming pools

Work Completed On 04/01/2022

03/21/2018

Loren P.

Job was on time and on budget. No surprises. Installation team was efficient, courteous and cleaned the entire area before finishing. Could not be happier with project

Description of Work
Pool patio pavers

Category landscaping, hardscaping

Work Completed On 03/21/2018

12/07/2017

Scott W.

Paver job when ok, no supervisor..mistakes, damage to existing landscape, delays. Pool - diamond bright and coping was a disaster. Sub was terrible, again lack of supervision, damaged brand new Pavers intalled, clogged brand new pipes and would owe up to the mistake. If you gonna hire this company get everything in writing. Ask to be listed as additional insured on their proof of insurance - general liability. If they damage your property you can make a claim with their insurance. Make sure proper supervision is on site at all times to insure quality and limit mistake...good luck!

Description of Work
Driveway & pool Pavers

Category hardscaping, patios, swimming pools

Work Completed On 11/09/2017

09/25/2017

MJ M.

After contemplating all types of options and getting estimates from several different companies, we decided to contract with Dave Gordon of National Brick Pavers and are extremely glad we did. From day one, Dave was a pleasure to deal with and stayed complelty on top of things on a daily basis. The quality, professionalism and skill level of the work performed was outstanding! See attached pictures. We are extremely pleased and would highly recommend Dave and his company to anyone seeking this type of work. We have also contracted with him to update/replace our existing paver driveway and will provide a review and pictures when that project is complete as well.

Description of Work
Complete pool and patio deck renovation including adding sunshelf in pool and construction of 3 pillars for water bowl features. The existing concrete deck was overlaid with travertine pavers in a french pattern and an additional 10x10 area of decking was also added. Being the original homeowners for the past 23 years, we were ready for a change!

Category decks, masonry, patios, swimming pools

Work Completed On 09/25/2017

Review for National Brick Pavers - 1391 E Sample Rd, Pompano Beach, FL - 36302372

09/15/2017

Keith R.

The original lady I spoke with was very nice and said I would here from a project manager to come see the job. Once the gentlemen called (over a week later) he heard it was a small job and you could sense he was dis interested over the phone. He rushed off the call and said he would call me back to schedule but I never heard from anyone again...I moved on to another company. Their work may be good but unfortunately I never found out because of the lack of professionalism and follow through on their part!!

Description of Work
I needed to have some repairs done to my Chicago pavers.

Work Completed On 08/09/2017

08/12/2017

Thomas W.

Job was done as rapidly and completely. The crew cleaned up each day after the work was done. They helped accommodate the installation of a new sprinkler system that was to be done after they finished. There was an issue at the end but they remedied it to complete satisfaction. We are very happy with the work and all of our neighbors are very impressed with how the driveway looks.

Description of Work
Remove asphalt driveway and install brick pavers. Remove the entire front lawn and sprinkler system. Dug a swale to accommodate county regulations.

Work Completed On 04/28/2017

Review for National Brick Pavers - 1391 E Sample Rd, Pompano Beach, FL - 36022141

07/17/2017

Al C.

Very disappointed. When company employees cleaned/acid-washed and Diamond Brite their buckets they ruined my backyard landscaping; footprints in the pool refinishing and we now have large areas of missing Diamond Brite. Three new companies say the layer was paper-thin/not thick enough to last. Original pavers that were delivered did not match the samples we saw in the store. Had to order new ones and were charged major money for "restocking." Company ran our charge card for the final payment WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION OR KNOWLEDGE before the job was finished and approved.

Description of Work
Renovate pool and install pavers.

Category pool cleaners, hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/17/2007

06/28/2017

Mark B.

I was out of town but when I returned the driveway looked looked like new again. They did a great job.

Description of Work
Repair section of paver driveway due to broken sprinkler pipe under driveway. National Brick did the initial installation about 6 years ago.

Work Completed On 05/02/2017

06/01/2017

Christina N.

Dave Gordon of NBP guided us from start to finish, helped choose style and color, oversaw installation and provided some additional touches to help install golf cart parking. First rate workmanship, on time and on budget.

Description of Work
3200 sq. ft of travertine pavers for driveway.

Work Completed On 05/27/2017

05/31/2017

Marc K.

I would have liked more info than just a quote. There is shifting in the brick, I never knew that would happen. The bricks should be sealed, I was never told. I now need that service done. As a customer I gather info and expect professional advice.. The installation went well, they showed up on time and finished on schedule.

Description of Work
Chicago Brick Driveway

Work Completed On 06/08/2017

05/19/2017

Lori V.

The workers did an excellent job of laying the travertine. They worked really hard over the course of 3 days and had some very difficult angles to deal with as our complex has many zig-saggy paths. But the way they cut the travertine and layed the pattern was done beautifully. We did hit a little snag where our sprinkler pipe got accidentally broken during the installment, but the owner Dave sent someone out to repair the problem and get everything set right. Thank you Dave and your team for such a nice job!

Description of Work
Travertine installment on walkways and around pool

Work Completed On 04/10/2017

Review for National Brick Pavers - 1391 E Sample Rd, Pompano Beach, FL - 35076587

05/01/2017

tom R.

Having provided information again and again being told I would be contacted, this person also has not followed up with no contact. So, I am back to Angie's list to hire another company.

Description of Work
Small brick-paver job 2'x75' for Bocce Court. I phoned company from Angie's list referral. Spoke to a very nice lady, Mary Beth, whom took project information and indicated someone would be by the next day. Instead, two days later I get a voicemail that National Brick Pavers was not interested in the job and referred me to "someone they have worked with often". I phoned, and despite being told my project details had already been shared, the referred person knew nothing of my project. I again relayed project info.

Work Completed On 04/27/2017

04/29/2017

Lynne B.

It went perfect , they look awesome ! National brick pavers and their team did an excellent job on our patio and driveway ..... They are #1

Description of Work
We needed pavers on our driveway and patio .

Category concrete driveways, patios

Work Completed On 04/29/2017

04/07/2017

Lisa M.

It went very smoothly. The worker showed up on time and did excellent work. We are thrilled with the result. We highly recommend working with Dave and using National Brick Pavers.

Description of Work
We had our driveway done with brick pavers. We had it made wider to accommodate two cars . Plus, we wanted to give the driveway an updated look.

Work Completed On 04/05/2017

03/19/2017

Bruce F.

Excellent job well done one time as promised

Description of Work
Pavers and driveway

Category decks, hardscaping

Work Completed On 03/19/2017

03/13/2017

Paul K.

Top notch Company right from the owner down to the workers. Professional courteous and most punctual … And doing both jobs for me .Dave The owner is always available … For every question by the consumer. I would recommend this company to anybody need a pool work or deck ...they just re-surfaced my pool and it looks fantastic.

Description of Work
Hired this company for two jobs one for deck work around the pool and for the front driveway.

Category decks, concrete driveways, marble & granite

Work Completed On 03/13/2017

02/25/2017

Brian I.

The job was a success 100% satisfied.

Description of Work
We widened, presherwashed and sealed our front driveway. We completely remodeled and enlarged our back patio to over 1,100SqFt of 16" by 24" travertine. We also decided to completely remodel our pool.

Category decks, concrete driveways, pool cleaners, pressure washing, driveway pavers, hardscaping, patios, swimming pools

Work Completed On 01/01/2017

02/14/2017

Rana L.

The work was fabulous and they moved very quickly but proficiently

Description of Work
We added 7 feet of travertine tile to our existing patio plus did the whole side of our house. They also built a retaining wall that was needed for this project.

Category hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 02/06/2017

01/28/2017

Maurice A.

Excellent as usual. This is the 3rd job they have done for me.

Description of Work
Extend marble over driveway

Work Completed On 01/28/2017

Review for National Brick Pavers - 1391 E Sample Rd, Pompano Beach, FL - 34365429

01/24/2017

August H.

We could not be more happy. We show off our new patio regularly. Thank you Dave for another phenomenal job!

Description of Work
Dave Gordon, the owner of National Brick Pavers, completed yet another AMAZING job for my family. His expert technicians extended my patio, replaced my old brick pavers with travertine pavers (french pattern with a vanishing edge), and resurfaced and re-tiled my pool.

Category decks, pool cleaners, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 11/07/2016

01/13/2017

Elyse B.

Excellent experience with Dave and his team. We installed new pavers on our existing patio and extended the patio in a few areas. We also resurfaced our pool and installed new waterline tiles. The results are beautiful. The crew worked non-stop and even on Christmas Eve to ensure we had our patio available to us for our Christmas guests. Our patio has become our new favorite place to spend our weekends. We couldn'€™t be happier with our experience with National Brick Pavers. Thanks Dave!

Description of Work
Build/Install Paver Patio and Pool Remodel

Category pool cleaners, hardscaping, patios

Work Completed On 12/27/2016

11/21/2016

Travis S.

The entire job went smoothly. Very professional.

Description of Work
Old concrete driveway removed and replaced with a wider paver driveway and walkway.

Work Completed On 11/14/2016

11/15/2016

Sally R.

Great! These guys work so hard and so fast it was amazing! They matched my existing pattern beautifully!

Description of Work
Re-paver front porch and driveway and paver the back patio.

Category decks, concrete driveways, pressure washing, hardscaping, patios