Natal Air Conditioning

Founded 1988 • With Angi since July 2010

Additional phone number - (954) 7880099. Additional contact name - Squib Schreiber. Additional email - info@coolairflorida.com....

Kako llc

Echo Air Conditioning

Echo Air Conditioning is a locally owned mechanical contractor that provides installation and repair services in HVAC, refrigeration, electrical, and plumbing for the Broward and Palm Beach counties of South Florida. Our expert technicians are professionally trained for accurate diagnostics and superior craftsmanship. We offer 24/7 emergency services on all cooling, heating, and refrigeration repair, replacement, and new installation, electrical, and plumbing repairs. We serve residential home and commercial businesses – no job is too small. The benefit in choosing a small, local business is the personal touch each customer receives. We base our business on honesty, integrity, teamwork, and accountability, and that’s what our customers expect from us. Our knowledgeable team of certified technicians take pride in the work they provide. We believe in setting the standard higher. Contact us today at 888-PRO-ECHO or visit us online at echohvac.com.

Swift Air Conditioning

10/12/2018

Shoddy patch work on duct installation. System lasted for less than 4 months of operation. Wouldn't honor warranty. Seemed to be looking for a way out of taking responsibility from the jump. Just absolute trash. I even have pictures of the horrific job they did. Please try anyone else, you will be better off.

Description of Work
Installation

10/09/2017

We hired another company. It cost $140.00 instead of $10,500.00. That was three months ago. Everything is still running great. I would not recommend this company to anyone for anything. Like I said, Something changed!!

Description of Work
We have 5 AC units on our roof. For several years we used Natal. During the time they replaced two of the units. Some units were 15 years old. Natal maintained and replaced units as needed at a reasonable price. Then something happened. With every visit, "You need to replace". We started realizing it was a scam when they started saying it on units they had just replaced. They said they would look into it. I got an estimate for $10,500.00.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Mr [Member Name Removed], we lasted visited your place of business in 5/2/2017 yes when we were there we charged you $80. and recommended a new system as it is 10 years old , the previous visit in February 2017 we charged you $425. we replaced a non warranty fan motor and capacitor, we recommended a coil clean on that system (different system). Since 2011 we charged you $7465.00 for all service repairs and parts., We charged you $9850.00 for 3 air conditioning systems all 5 ton units, two in 2011 and one in 2015. We even replaced an air conditioning system in a residential property you own. I do not know where the figure of $10500 comes from. After our service call in May we sent through a quote for two options either a 5 ton RTU Carrier system for $4058 or Rheem unit for $4596. This I think is normal business practice.

07/07/2017

This is a first-rate company. My condo is rented to my sister and her family. Natal sent two VERY professional techs to provide assess the problem with the AC. It was determined that my central a/c died and needed to be replaced- air handler compressor ...the whole works. Needless to say, this needed to be done quickly, this is after all south FLA. They first came on a Tuesday and my condo was nice and chilly by Thursday. I have been using Natal for many years. As a matter of fact, the unit they replaced was originally installed (by Gary) and maintained by these guys. I would only do HVAC business with NATAL for my properties in FLA. Thanks to Gary, Nicky and especially our top-notch, highly professional technicians Mike and Rory!!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND USING THESE GUYS!

Description of Work
Replace Central Air Conditioner and Air Handler

07/06/2017

The price was fair. They showed up when they said they would and did a excellent installation job. I will be recommending them to my friends and family. They also did a great job of following up after the sale. Very happy with them.

Description of Work
Replaced my ac package unit with a heat pump.

06/26/2017

I originally was searching for a Carrier AC system to replace my current American Standard system, I called in total about 5 companies (2 Carrier, 2 American Standard, 1 Thrane) and received quotes ranging from 9K to 4K for a 2000 sq. ft home. Using FPL, Angies List and Manufacturer websites, I located Natal Air Conditioning. While Natal did not have the amount of reviews on Angies List that some installers did, I did find positive comments on BBB and Manufacturer site along with Natal being FPL certified. Natal gave me three install options with complete pricing, offered me the FPL rebate and even included the permit and Nest Thermostat in the final invoice. (One Stop Shop). I confirmed the quote, set up the install date and waited. Team arrived on time day of install on time. I had to go to work but left my partner in home to be onsite if needed. I got the call I had been expecting about 2 hours later, we hit a problem. Nothing major just some issues with the pump and electrical connection. We got the issue fixed in about 20 mins and finished the install. I got home to a very cool home (did I mention old system was not sized correct for my home) with a Nest thermostat. The install all went so smooth, I was scared. Next day, the AC went out and I got team on the phone immediately. Within 30 mins, the guy who did the install was back, found the issue and corrected it immediately (a small piece of insulation was in a pipe causing the breaker to flip). Actually, we learned the safety steps worked, the response of Natal was good, and the system has worked nicely ever since. We closed the permit last week with no issues. My problem now is my home is very cool sometimes cold, I have to relearn my temperatures. I was expecting a big issue and lots of problems based on other stories I had read but I did not have any problematic issues with Natal and the team (Especially Jessica). I was super happy with the pricing, the product and service, I would use them again.

Description of Work
Replace central AC system compressor and air handler including new thermostat (Upgraded to 4 Ton 16 Seer American Standard Unit)

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hi Mrs [Member Name Removed] , thank you so much for your review, and thank you for your patience with the glitch. Please remember to register your warranty if you haven't done so already. Should you have any issues please do not hesitate to contact us. Best Regards Margie

03/06/2017

Well I have to really take the time to praise the team at Natel Air Conditioning, I have used them before on my personal home and it was a pleasure doing business with them. My daughters AC Conditioning system had it's last days and she is expecting a baby in 2 weeks, it was very uncomfortable for her and her family. My daughter being a hands on mother she started contacting other companies to get quotes. She soon realized that changing an AC unit requires time to search for the correct company and to secure a reasonable price. I informed my daughter that I was taking over the project and I contacted Margie and her staff and they were so proactive and helpful. I'm very glad that I called them again because they went out of there way to assist us, in one day they had the unit at our daughters home early next morning. if you are looking for honest people that can service you and won't forget you as a client and there pricing is extremely competitive, stop searching do your self a favor and contact Natel.

Description of Work
changing ac unit in house.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Hi Mr [Member Name Removed] Thank you, it was only our pleasure. Congratulations again! Let us know if you have any issues. Don't forget to do routine maintenance. Regards Margie

01/10/2017

Excellent work ethic. Price was great. The best company around here

Description of Work
AC issue. Needed cleaning and repair

01/10/2017

Work was completed efficiently and extremely happy with the overall experience

Description of Work
New a/c unit was installed, very professional and liked dealing with the company and workers

01/10/2017

Great. Knowledgeable technician. Very clear about what was wrong and quote to fix. Reasonable price

Description of Work
My a/c stopped working on Friday late afternoon. Put in a call and left a message on the machine. Natal Air conditioning had a technician out first thing in the morning and by lunch time my a/c was working.

11/21/2016

The good grades I gave was for the workers that came. They were quiet, respectful. Even when I had a problem are they left they returned to explain. The bad grade has to do with the customer service people...one in particular. She's rude and does not give you a chance to speak. I had a problem & emailed them but to this day did not get a response. Bad part is I have a service contract with them. I'm guessing I don't have a choice but to use them again but, would certainly NOT recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Install a new unit.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential and commercial air conditioning repair and installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available