Kelly Kobrin Plumbing

Founded 1997 • With Angi since April 2011

2287 SE 14th St

Pompano Beach, FL 33062

Licensed plumbing contractor for north Broward hospital district, licensed vendor Broward small business enterprise, licensed state of Florida plumbing contractor, licensed backflow technician, flexible hours. Award winning....

Resposiveness

plumbers (45)drain cleaning (8)water heaters (7)home remodeling (2)gas leak repair (1)drain pipe installation (1)HVAC Companies (1)

03/24/2021

Work went very well. Kelly was punctual and professional. Work site was very clean upon completion of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple projects including bathroom remodels and water heater replacement.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/24/2021

09/09/2019

Kelly was great. He identified where the leak was coming from and was able to repair right away. He was prompt , honest and professional. He walked me through the steps and kept me informed all they way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

06/17/2019

It went excellent. I've used Kelly before and he's extremely competent and his pricing is very fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of shower valve plus some additional minor work

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2019

06/05/2019

Excellent all around. Mr. Kobrin came in on time. He accessed the situation gave several solutions and solved it with the least invasive methods as it involved entry through the CBS wall to locate and replace the bad pipe. All is dry now and no more water leaks in between the wall! We are very happy, thank you Kelly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a waste waTer drain pipe that was going through a CBS exterior wall.

11/19/2018

Kelly was there on time and gave a summary of the job to be done . Next day he came on time with parts and fixed the leak. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed Spa tub leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2018

11/19/2018

Very professional. Came on time & knew what had to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair Faucet on Spa tub in bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2018

07/16/2018

Kelly came in diagnosed the issue and had it repaired in no time. He did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Unusual plumbing issue

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2018

05/11/2018

From the moment I first spoke with Kelly on the phone, I knew I had contacted the right plumber! He is truly a professional- courteous, honest & skilled. Would definitely use his services again! Highly recommend!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two leaky bathrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2018

12/29/2017

Gave reasonable estimate and final charged was within estimate. Arrived 15 minutes early!!! Which was fantastic. Fixed clog and made sure everything was working properly. Highly recommend!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen sink was clogged.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

COST $183.5

07/31/2017

Kelly answered my message very promptly and fit me into his Monday morning schedule. The job was far easier than what he lead me to believe on the phone. Told me he charges $125 an hour and $90 there after. He snapped the pieces back together, turned the water level down and flushed the toilet 5 times to showed us that it worked. He was in and out within 10 minutes including our outside of plumbin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a running toilet in our pool bathroom. It was a way simpler fix than what I thought.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2017

Ms.[Member Name Removed], thank you for your review. I quoted you the price of my standard hourly service fee per hour ($125) over the phone without ever knowing what your house looked like. And I still gave you a break. I am sorry you feel that [Member Information Removed]. I was totally honest with you as I am with all my clients. GO FINS!

Plumbing installation, design and remodeling, retro-fits, hospital piping & backflow.

No septic tanks.