INGHAM PEST CONTROL

Founded 1990 • With Angi since October 2015

Family owned and operated, 17 years in the business. Accept all major credit cards, and e mail billing....

Georges Sprinkler Repair

Georges landScaping and Sprinkler Repairs is a reliable irrigation/landscaping company in the tri county area. We specialize in new irrigation system installations and existing system repairs. We install city water systems, well water systems, and canal water systems. We also specialize in laying sod and gardening. We focus on getting the job done efficiently and in a timely manner so that the customer is satisfied. Georges Sprinkler Repairs is a Owner Operated business and we have been in business for 26 years but I have been doing sprinklers for 30 plus years.

Pristine Landscapes

Winner of Angie's List Super Service award for 10 years straight! We are a full service landscape design and installation company providing service to Broward and Palm Beach counties over 30 years. We strive to make all of our customers happy with there new outdoor creation and offer a multitude of services to make our company a one stop shop for there outdoor needs. Please call our office at (954) 510-0453 to schedule your free estimate.

H&L LAWN GARDEN AND SPRINKLER SYSTEMS,INC.

WE ARE A SMALL FAMILY OWNED COMPANY, WITH ATTENTION TO DETAILS

10/04/2016

SHARON R.

I have had the worst experience with this company. First of all the grass that they put in was substandard and the end result I had root rot . The lawn that they put in was a disaster after a few months. I have had to replace several areas and put out more money for someone to help bring the lawn back. The owner was not only had a condescending attitude when confronted but gave every excuse why it was my fault not his. His actions were very unprofessional when the lawn was put it and after several attempts to correct the situation. Don't believe their website which "Who they are" 'Their Mission Statement" and their "Love for their Client" They do not follow their claim.

Description of Work
The backyard lawn.

Category landscaping

10/12/2015

Richard P.

Description of Work
They spray for my lawn every month. I would give them a B+, because they cannot spray lawns after it rains and sometimes that effects when I can let my dogs out.

Category pest control

All pest control services except termites. Lawn and ornamental spraying. Expert and experienced technicians. Landscape Maintenance and design, sprinkler repair, tree trimming.