Foreign Affairs Motorsports

Founded 1978 • With Angi since August 2013

1935 NW 40th Court

Pompano Beach, FL 33064

Foreign Affairs has been servicing South Florida’s automotive community since 1978. We are the oldest independent, family owned and operated German auto repair, performance, and racing facility in the Southeast United States. Specializing in Porsche, BMW, Mercedes & Audi...

06/02/2016

Brian S.

Description of Work
Much cheaper than the dealer for most things, nice place to wait, pretty good customer service though occasionally an email might be missed. Maybe doesn't have the fawning over you that you get at the dealer (if you're into that) and they won't give you a complementary loaner car, but they will shuttle you to and from work if you need to drop your car off. Will be using again for any German car service needs.

02/07/2016

Jay M.

Simply the best there is. Honest, Dependable, Porsche craftsmen at their finest. I had a noise in the my rear end of my 911 C4S. Braman said trailing arms $700 - $1500, a well known Porsche shop in Coral Springs, its the strut mounts, $500 - $1000, Foreign Affairs Motorsports, Fixed free of charge during a full point inspection. Loose sway bar. These guys are my Ambassadors of Porsche QUAN. See what a little honesty and integrity buys you, loyalty! They own me for life now. Thanks Bob, sons, and your team! Taking my BMW to them next!

Description of Work
Complete vehicle Inspection and fixed a loud noise in my rear end.

09/03/2013

George L.

My experience with Foreign Affairs was A+. They are very professional and thorough. They were very attentive to my needs as I am a very meticulous person with my car. They communicated very well letting me know exactly what needed to be done. The work was done on time as promised and for exactly what was quoted to me. They went above and beyond what I asked for. I will definitely go back with future maintenance.

Description of Work
Front Brakes Complete & Oil Service

Dr Brakes

Locally owned and operated since 1994 at the same location. Very reasonable service, where honesty and customers' referrals are the key to staying in business all these years. We use up to date equipment and software to diagnose the vehicles. Free A/C Check. Our Brakes services starts at $79.95. Our car Oil Changes are $19.95 up to 5 qts of oil. Free Towing with service.

JAP Tech Inc

After 25 years in business servicing and repairing Hondas and Acuras, Jap. Tech. has fine tuned the service and attention that your Honda or Acura deserves. We are your high quality premier service and repair facility, with dealership technology and knowledge, but without dealer prices. Jap. Tech. uses genuine Honda and Acura parts for repairs and services. What this means for you is that you can bring your new Honda or Acura to us immediately without voiding the manufacturer’s warranty. So if your Honda or Acura has 10,000 miles or over 100,000 miles, bring your car to South Florida’s Honda or Acura specialist for the best service you deserve. Guaranteed!

BRAM CO Painting

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by BRAM CO Painting on Angi