We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Florida Quality Roofing

Founded 2002 • With Angi since January 2014

2421 NE 4TH AVE

Pompano Beach, FL 33064

Buying a roof is one of the most costly and often frustrating experiences a homeowner will go through. It can often leave you feeling frustrated and confused. We know this first hand, we understand the process and have made it our mission to help you make the best choice for your needs. We have over 20 years serving our community under the same name, same ownership and the same license --with an impeccable and verifiable reputation. We've designed our company with your needs at the forefront, we do not have sales people or estimators, my partner, German and I (Stella) deal with every client directly. Our main driving force is to elevate the standards of the roofing profession --one client/roof at a time. Contact us today and experience the Florida Quality Roofing difference 954-458-6095 or 305-306-7663, we look forward to hearing from you!...

10/09/2020

Daryl P.

FL Quality Roofing did everything promised and more. We had 4 estimates before choosing this firm and this was definitely the right decision. From their initial presentation to final cleanup, they kept in constant contact. We received pics during the process, and multiple emails to keep us informed of the schedule (lots of rain down here and that can disrupt work). We had a metal roof installed in a spectacular copper color and can't be more pleased with the outcome. We've had additional projects done with other companies, and I just wish they all had the same attention to detail and follow through, German and Stella were always available if I had any questions. The crew doing the work were very respectful and when doing the final cleanup, even picked up some branches I had waiting for trash day! Truly a pleasure using this company, wish they had more business ventures. We won't ever need another roof, but if we did, would choose them again.

Description of Work
complete reroof

06/24/2020

Maria T.

Stella and Florida Quality Roofing is an exceptional company. Stella not only brings a vast amount of knowledge to her business but her professionalism is unmatched. Their extensive experience within the roofing industry is impressive. Stella and her team always make sure to care for their customers like family. I highly recommend working with them.

Description of Work
Roofing and construction

Category gutter repair,roofing

04/15/2020

Adam R.

I was getting ready to do a complete re-roof on my house through another roofing company I had previously worked with for multiple leak repairs, as my roof was failing due to age. After consulting with my financial advisor (as this is a major and very important expense), he strongly recommended that I contact Florida Quality Roofing to get a quote based on recommendations and feedback he got from a great many of his clients that used them. Boy am I glad I took his advice! Florida Quality Roofing did a wonderfully job on my project and were a pleasure to work with during all phases of the project! Their professionalism is unsurpassed, as was their communication and superior workmanship (from other re-roof jobs in the neighborhood that I have seen)…and you’re working direct with the owners of the company and not sales reps. What I learned from my project, is the adage…”you get what you pay for”…is absolutely true. I found the previous repairs I had done via another roofing company did not meet/deliver on what was contracted (like replacing rotted deck wood, etc.) and that other proposals I got for my complete re-roof project from several other known roofing companies, ended up being a bait and switch (lower rates to get the business, knowing the cost was going to significantly increase to include things that would need to be done…but not included in their respective proposals… to get a complete new roof). Once those added costs were factored in, Florida Quality Roofing ended up being extremely competitive in price, but with superior workmanship. They are up front, honest and extremely trustworthy They deliver exactly what they promise, great quality work, great communication and at a very competitive price! If your needing a new roof or any repairs to your existing roof, I highly recommend you contact Florida Quality Roofing. It will be the best decision you make!

Description of Work
Complete Residential Re-Roof

We're so lucky to have you as a client [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your thoughtful recommendation of our company. We've posted about you on our timeline because you too deserve a recommendation :)

03/08/2020

Maricel C.

I had a great experience with this company for a roof repair. They arrived on time and did the work in a timely fashion. They sent pictures of the work which showed what the roof looked like before, during and after the repair was completed. They did a great job and I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Thank you so much for your business and taking the time to review us. We look forward to serving you in the future.

06/26/2019

Donnie G.

Our experience with FQR has been amazing and excellent, we cannot Recommend them more! They are an extremely unique company that takes their job very seriously and above all they put you, the client, as their top priority. I am amazed by the level of professionalism, thoughtfulness, and overall beyond excellent work that they bring to your project. Since our first meeting we observed the manner in which they spoke about the project and knew that this was not just any roofing company, like their slogan says, “It's more than a roofing company”. As soon as they left from our first quote meeting, we instantly knew that we were going to choose them. Our home is something that we have worked very hard for, so we wanted a company that we could trust to make a complete Re-Roofing. FQR has maintained and even gone above and beyond in keeping us up to date with the process of our project.I would rate Florida Quality Roofing with an A+, 10 out of 10, 5 Stars Excellent !

Description of Work
We needed a complete re-roof of the house: replace damaged roof wood, water-proofing, and re-tile

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, we enjoyed working with your family.

01/08/2019

Michael Y.

Highly recommend this company. I received a proposal the day after I called, work started within a week, and finished right on time. The owners communicated with me throughout the entire process.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

We appreciate you taking the time to review us [Member Name Removed], we wish you the very best always.

10/15/2018

Anthony P.

Honestly, I can't say enough positive things about FQR. From the start, German was exceptionally informative and professional - and while I can almost promise their proposal won't be the cheapest, (i) you get what you pay for and (ii) they don't sub out the work - German himself will be involved in the project and their workers are employees. I'll let him explain why this is so important, but it obviously adds some cost. While we initially thought we wanted a metal roof, we ended up maintaining the "feel" of our home and opted for tiles. The roof came out incredible! The process was super efficient with very little wasted time (we had a permit within two weeks of signing the contract; tear-off days later; and once tiles were delivered it was another couple days until completion). Permits, inspections, improvements to code, etc. - they took care of it all. It's also worth noting that they took incredible precaution in protecting the property (covering pool, steps, patio, side lawns, etc. - they left the site clean after each and every day). The whole team (Stella, Josselyn, German) place a focus on customer service - I can't tell you how refreshing this is, espec in SoFL. Email updates, photos, calls - they are on top of everything. Highly, highly recommend... but really hope I don't see them anytime soon :)

Description of Work
Total re-roof, including wind mitigation improvements

02/15/2018

Zoila P.

Well, We looked at so many roofing companies before choosing Florida Quality Roofing. This is just like they say. It's not just a roofing company, this is, THE Roofing Company. The whole process went very smooth, very professional, very organized. I noticed that, they take pride in what they do, and how they do it. They even changed our skylight on the roof. I usually do inspections in properties around Dade and Broward Counties, and I will definitely recommend Florida Quality Roofing to my colleges, friends and family members. They will go trough the whole process, and you wont notice it around your property, very clean all around. There is a lot of roofing companies, but this one? I will use it for my home, when the time comes to change the roof. We would like to Thank all of the people involved in this project, that made it possible, and smoothly. Talk to German, he was our point of contact. Keep up the good workmanship German!!! Saludos!! Helvert / Zoila

Description of Work
Hi there. We did a roof change at my mother's house!

Thank you so much for the kind words Helvert, we look forward tom serving you in the near future!

02/02/2018

Barbara F.

German, a co-owner of the company, provided a timely estimate of costs and a time frame for obtaining permits and doing the repair. He was knowledgeable, professional, and a pleasure to work with. His workers were incredibly hard working; they are long time employees rather than day laborers hired per the job. We would not hesitate to recommend Florida Quality Roofing – an A+++ company.

Description of Work
Regarding Florida Quality Roofing, we are super satisfied customers. Our 83-year-old cottage needed a complete roof and roof deck replacement, and required both a roofing and a general contractor to do the job. Florida Quality Roofing had both licenses, and fit the bill.

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate your business and kind words.

09/02/2017

Kristie E.

After much research on roof coatings and roof coating pros, I chose Florida Quality Roofing based on the quality product use of Henry ProGrade High Solids Silicone Restoration Coatings and the professionalism and expertise of President/Co-owner German Duarte in addition to favorable reviews by previous customers. I definitely made the right decision. The FQR team is top notch; timely, detail oriented, respectful of customer property, efficient, professional and hard working. I have had many renovations to my property and my experience with this company is the best from proposal to restoration completion. I highly recommend them for the superb customer experience and ease of the whole process.

Description of Work
Silicone Roof Restoration Coating

Seamless Gutter Experts

Aside from being a hands on and detail oriented family owned business, and installing a high quality product, you can rest easy knowing you have a licensed and insured general contractor at your side. Give us a call for your Gutter Needs (561) 723-6270 cell (561) 396-0398 office

Milestone Construction Contractors Inc

Milestone Construction Contractors, Inc. is a full service residential and commercial roofing contractor. We are totally committed to assisting you with the replacing or repairing the roof on your home. We've installed roofs in Miami Dade County for many years which by the way has the toughest installation codes for roofing in the state. Now we offer our expertise to you and your Family.

Offers by Milestone Construction Contractors Inc on Angi
    Tiger Team Roofing Inc

With many years of experience in South Florida, Tiger Team Roofing, Inc. can accommodate all types of residential and commercial roofing projects. Whether you need a minor repair or a complete roof replacement, Tiger Team Roofing, Inc. will always guarantee your complete satisfaction. Additional emails - info@tigerteamroofing.com, mike@tigerteamroofing.com, gigi@tigerteamroofing.com, brian@tigerteamroofing.com, & gary@tigerteamroofing.com. Additional phones - (954) 801-7663. Additional contact name - Gary Chester. Award winning.

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
    Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available

Commercial & Residential, New Roofs, Replacements, Repair, Restorations, Waterproofing & Preventative Maintenance.