DIGITAL ELECTRIC INC

Founded 1993 • With Angi since September 2007

General Remodeling

Electrical Contractor...

One Stop Pavers

One Stop Pavers is a family owed company that has been serving Florida for over 15 years. We service Broward and Miami Dade County. Our services are, but not limited to, installations, re-installations, remodeling, repairs, pool decks and renovations, and driveway. Our employees are professionally trained and experienced to provide the best service possible. We can get the job done quickly, professionally, and still be cost effective. We offer the lowest prices in South Florida so give us a call today for a free estimate!

Mores Construction Group

Founder and Chicago native Chris Mores, grandson of a bricklayer and son of a contractor, began his career as a laborer at the age of 15. While working under the hot Florida sun for his mentor and Godfather in the masonry industry, he acquired his passion for the trade. He went on to study Construction Management at Florida International University, work with renowned developers, and restoration companies. After witnessing time and again, that a lack of communication, supervision and quality control lead to the undue stress of his clients, he decided to branch out on his own and MCG was born!

Young Electric Inc

Owner always on the job. Father & son. Additional 10% for Active Law Enforcement , E.M.S., Firefighters, & Active Military.All calls taken by owner.

10/06/2014

David H B.

He has been my electrician ever since I have owned my home since 2001. Prompt courteous, professional, very very thorough, and has always suggested ways that I could save money.

Description of Work
Electrical work

07/22/2014

Thomas O.

We are so pleased with Dan and his work. He is prompt, efficient, and great to work with and we felt his prices were fair. He spent 6 hours in our home and did not stop working the entire time he was here. We also appreciated that he used drop cloths and cleaned up his messes as he went along. He did a fantastic job and the results are beautiful and functional. We had been searching for a knowledgable and trustworthy electrician and we have found him. We highly recommend Dan.

Description of Work
installed recessed lighting in 2 rooms, installed a bathroom light fixture, added exterior outlet and changed out some interior outlets

07/16/2014

Ronald B.

Put it in with no problem - came back at no cost to check on cord.

Description of Work
put in 140 amp service for car

06/02/2014

Rick S.

1st - Let me say He is HONEST! And that goes a long way with me! 2nd - He new his stuff and properly diagnosed the problem in 5 minutes of me telling him the story! 3rd - I didn't know the Dimmer switches could go bad? If I had called him before changing out wires myself, It would have cost me even less! - He had to fix me goof ups! 4th - Let me say that I will be using him again in the future very soon! Now if that's not enough for you... Let me tell you I am very picky and strait forward. I had several other companies come and give me quotes. Some were real crooks! They wanted 480.00 for what they called a level 2 Diagnosis... That did not include the fix! I tossed them out the door! Finally, What you really want to know is why your looking at my post... This is your guy! END OF STORY! Rick.

Description of Work
Resolved Issues with under counter lighting and attic cables raised off floor to code.

03/19/2014

Terry F.

He then said he couldn't come for 4 weeks and wasn't able to do the work.

Description of Work
I contacted them for an esitamer and to do work.

09/27/2013

Bryan T.

Dan was prompt, courteous, and economical. He not only addressed issues listed in my inspection report, but corrected issues missed by my home inspector. I highly recommend Digital Electric, Inc., and will use them in the future when needed.

Description of Work
Diagnosed and corrected various electrical issues highlighted through earlier home inspection and through visual inspection.

07/12/2013

Reginald B.

Mr. Taylor was on on time and made the repairs in a very professional manner

Description of Work
removed and inside light fixture and removed and replaced an outside light fixture

06/27/2013

Rhoda A.

He is wonderful. His personality is great. He is very experienced.

Description of Work
He did some electrical work.

05/30/2013

Roxanne W.

The service was excellent. He was on time. He performed the work in a professional manner and left the premises very neat. Before beginning his work he answered all of your questions and explained exactly what was involved. He stated what was covered in the cost and he completed the work in the stated time frame. We will continue to use digital electric whenever we have a need. Dan was outstanding!

Description of Work
Dan installed four ceiling fans, 2 lights and had to fix several electrical outlets in our new condo that we bought in Pompano Beach.

Category electrician,ceiling fans

05/21/2013

Lenard L.

Dan came down and was excellent. On a scale of 1 to 10, he is a 25. He gave us his license, and insurance information. He was very efficient and gave us a fair price. He called us on Friday to tell us the equipment was in, and he came back on Saturday, did the job, and we are very pleased. I am passing his card around to my friends.

Description of Work
Dan hooked up a new generator for protection against hurricanes.

DIGITAL ELECTRIC INC

Founded 1993 • With Angi since September 2007

9030 NW 53rd Street

Pompano Beach, FL 33067

ELECTRICAL REPAIRS, SERVICE UPGRADES, ELECTRIC PANEL REPLACEMENTS, RENOVATIONS, AIR CONDITIONING HOOK UP, GENERATOR INSTALLATION, TROUBLESHOOTING, LIGHTING AND OUTLET INSTALLATION, PLEASE CALL FOR MORE INFO.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal