Broten Garage Door Sales

Founded 1955 • With Angi since March 2006

Additional phone - 954-946-5555 and 561-736-5506. Award winning. Additional contact names - Kriste LaMay. Family owned & operated.....

Coast To Coast Garage Door

Coast To Coast Garage Door

We are a family-owned business with over 20 years of combined experience in the garage door repair, maintenance and installation industry we're dedicated to serving the safety and security of South Florida. At coast to coast garage door we handle Sales, Service and Installation of : Overhead Doors, Sectional Doors, Dock Levelers, Truck Restraints, Dock Seals & Shelters, Dock Doors & Specialty Doors.

04/25/2021

Ronald was on point! He did everything in a professional manner, left the area clean and tidy...he even programmed the Tesla to work the new door. Great work and attitude. I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a new garage door opener.

CATEGORY garage doors,doors

11/06/2020

My garage door was purchased through them a few years ago so want ed opener fixed. I requested a quote through Angies but id not get a response back?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
garage door opener repair

CATEGORY garage doors,doors

04/29/2020

Very pleased. They responded and came out to do the work very quickly. The technician was very knowledgeable and professional and did a great job. I was afraid to open my doors before. Now everything is smooth and quiet. I highly recommend!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 3 garage door openers

CATEGORY garage doors

We appreciate you taking the time to send such a great Angie’s List review and recommendation. Thank you for choosing Broten!

04/12/2020

Awesome ! Ronald was very kind, professional and answered all of our questions. We are very happy with how much quieter the garage door is. They were on time and even the new key pad works better than the original. Jim and Kelley Poole

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our spring broke and our garage door opener needed a upgrade.

CATEGORY garage doors

We appreciate this great Angie’s List review. We will pass along your kind words to Ronald. Thank you for choosing Broten!

03/27/2020

Everything was excellent from beginning to end. Our sales person Michael was very professional and knowledgeable. He was able to get me an estimate right away and we had our door installed within 2 weeks. Everything went very smoothly and I would highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage door

CATEGORY garage doors

Thank you for the great Angie’s List review and recommendation. And thank you for choosing Broten!

Residential, commercial installation, repair of garage doors, electric operators

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing