Atlantic Care Window Cleaning

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

10336 NW 51st St

Pompano Beach, FL 33076

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Housecleaning Project

Housecleaning Project

house cleaning
soft washing roof

Thank you for considering our Atlantic Care Window Cleaning . Hundreds of customers have come to trust our customer service oriented approach to providing a great window cleaning experience....

window cleaning (81)pressure washing (9)gutter cleaning (4)window treatment (3)ceiling fan installation (2)hurricane shutters (1)roof cleaning (1)

11/16/2021

Dane D.

Perfect, the workers were professional, focused, pleasant, fast and efficient Will Recommend definitely

Description of Work
widnow cleaning and power washing.

Category window cleaning,pressure washing,window treatments

Work Completed On 11/18/2021

07/06/2021

Barbara G.

Excellent service and good work quality. Windows are shining!

Description of Work
window cleaning

Work Completed On 07/07/2021

04/16/2021

Carol N.

Great job! Arrived on schedule, work was done more quickly than I expected. Roof and windows look great. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Soft wash of roof and cleaning of outside windows

Category window cleaning,roof cleaning

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

03/13/2021

Elvis C.

Please read full review before hiring. This is the one of the worst companies for anything that I have ever dealt with. The guy named Renato came and gave me an estimate for exterior wall cleaning, patio deck and pool area, driveway and curbside and window cleaning and patio paver sealing. None of the areas were that dirty but it needed cleaning. Once the workers that he sent came and started doing the work , the worker claimed that the exterior walls were not included and that the pool area was also not included and that it would cost me extra and so instead of charging me the agreed price, now it was going to cost me more to do what was already agreed on. Renato had also agreed to do the paver sealing for a certain price. So when the workers left, the work was not completed. He asked for half of the total cost and he promised that he would come back to clean all the things that were not satisfactorily completed. Shame on me , but I paid him the half that he asked for, trusting that he would come back to finish the job. He promised that he would come back the following week, but 3 weeks and some phone calls went by but he never came back. He took more than the money that was agreed on , left a poorly done job and never completed the work. They never called back, never game back the extra money that I paid them. I imagine that if you do what I did, and not read the reviews, and only trust that they are recommended by Angies list you will hire them without doing your due diligence and do your research first. If you are smarter than I was and read this review, do not hire these people, they are dishonest , sloppy, shady and downright nasty people to deal with.

Description of Work
Pressure washing and window cleaning

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 01/30/2021

Review for Atlantic Care Window Cleaning - 10336 NW 51st St, Pompano Beach, FL - 39246188

01/11/2021

Alan S.

I thought they did an excellent job!!!

Description of Work
Cleaned windows

Work Completed On 01/02/2021

12/31/2020

Cathy A.

Highly recommended! Renato and his crew were fast, efficient, courteous and professional. Atlantic Care's services are very fairly priced, too. I will definitely use them from now on.

Description of Work
Window washing inside and out, gutter cleaning, pressure cleaning

Category gutter cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 12/31/2020

11/07/2020

David K.

I was very impressed with the quality and professionalism during this job. I would definitely hire them agin and will recommend them to all my friends.

Description of Work
Window Cleaning

Work Completed On 11/07/2020

09/09/2020

Kim A.

The technician was meticulous and I am absolutely thrilled with the quality of work from this company! I would hire them again in a minute and will do so again! Exceptional follow up, exceptional workmanship, exceptional professionalism!

Description of Work
All the inside and outside of my windows

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

07/31/2020

jimmy M.

Do not hire Atlantic window cleaning to do any work. We hired them to seal our pavers and wash the windows. He told us the pavers would have a shine, and they look the same as before they were sealed. They missed spots in the front and the back. The back pavers look worse. Renato sends his guys that don’t speak any english, and he doesn’t come around after you hire him. They left ALL of our patio furniture out in the backyard (including our firepit which is too heavy for me to move). The windows STILL have bugs stuck to them. We already paid him so we can’t get them to come back.

Description of Work
Pavers sealing and window cleaning

Category window cleaning,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 07/31/2020

Review for Atlantic Care Window Cleaning - 10336 NW 51st St, Pompano Beach, FL - 38762307

05/20/2020

Shawn H.

Renato came out quickly to provide a quote. The pricing was very reasonable. His team arrived on time and did a fantastic job. I would definitely use his company again.

Description of Work
Clean exterior of our windows and power wash our driveway and back patio/pooldeck

Category window cleaning,pressure washing

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

Please contact us for a free estimate on Window Washing, Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Chandelier Cleaning and more!

$10