Assured Storm Protection LLC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since May 2012

We are committed to the highest quality standards as reflected by our positive client feedback, Angie's list Super Service Award every year since 2013; A+ Better Business Bureau rating and A rating on Google Plus. *WE DO NOT PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES: REPAIR SERVICE FOR DOORS, ROLL-DOWNS OR

2022 Super Service Award

Supernova Shutters 1Supernova Shutters 2Supernova Shutters 3

hurricane shutters (296)window replacement (144)garage doors (19)door installation (78)hardware store (5)window treatment (2)roofing (1)

09/13/2022

christine C.

I used Assured Storm Protection for my home in Deerfield Beach. We chose the Supernova Accordian Shutters. The time between getting an estimate and the actual install was very quick, even at the beginning of hurricane season. Sales Rep came with color swatches to match per association rules. Installers did a great job. They are super easy to close and open within seconds. The office staff was knowledgeable and polite with any questions I had. Now I have piece of mind knowing I am fully protected from any of those nasty hurricanes. Great company. Fully recommend!

Description of Work
Sales and Installation of Accordian Shutters

Work Completed On 07/19/2022

09/05/2022

Courtney K.

We had a great experience with Assured! They were recommended to us by others and we are so happy with their work and customer service. We will definitely tell our friends to use them as well.

Description of Work
Impact front doors

Category doors

Work Completed On 09/05/2022

08/03/2022

Robert C.

Every step of the process was great. Very professional. Timely. Kept to their appointments. Estimate was very well priced compared to other estimates received. Engineers sent out to do exact measurements. Windows delivered and installed on time and as promised. Crew knew what they were doing and worked hard to minimize disruption and mess in the house. Each night work area was cleaned up. I had one service request which was answered and resolved in a timely manner. Everyone I dealt with was professional, courteous, competent and responsive. I would definitely recommend Assured.

Description of Work
Hurricane Protection Windows Installed

Work Completed On 05/19/2022

08/01/2022

Dorian E.

The installation crew was very professional and did an excellent job in half the amount of time I thought it would take. The admin staff was equally professional and very responsive to my requests. I'd reccommend Assured for the customer service and quality products they provide.

Description of Work
11 Windows replaced

Work Completed On 07/29/2022

07/28/2022

Lyn V.

Guys installing were great, professional. Cleaned up after.

Description of Work
Hurricane windows and doors

Work Completed On 02/16/2022

07/12/2022

George U.

Everything went well. Professional and competitive pricing

Description of Work
Accordion hurricane shutters

Work Completed On 07/12/2022

05/25/2022

Michael W.

Very responsive from installation through inspection. Beautiful finished product. Looks so great and all my neighbors love it!

Description of Work
ES Impact Glass Front Door

Category doors

Work Completed On 05/06/2022

05/24/2022

Jason J.

Very happy to recommend Assured Storm Protection. We used the for Super Nova Accordion Shutters. Entire process went very well and the install team was excellent.

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters Installation

Work Completed On 04/28/2022

04/22/2022

Thomas B.

Went great. Besides being the best price, the service was excellent. They didn't waste my time with one of those several hour-long demonstrations (several other companies forced me through a 1-2 hour demo, only to give me an outrageous price). Definitely will use again.

Description of Work
Impact window and sliders

Work Completed On 04/22/2022

04/21/2022

Mitchell L.

The salesperson was informative, but not high pressure. Installation went smoothly. A team came to the house in the early morning. They took out the old windows/door and accordion shutters and replaced them with 11 windows and one large sliding door. They were fast and efficient and were done by late afternoon. We were very happy with the quality of the product.

Description of Work
We replaced several existing windows with high impact hurricane windows.

Category garage doors, replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 03/24/2022

04/07/2022

Michael M.

We were very pleased with Assured Storm Protection. We received our Super Nova accordion shutters today and look forward to getting our FPG impact door and ES impact windows when they are ready to install. Everyone we have worked with (including our salesman, Robert, and Maureen in the office, Keith who came to measure, and Ricky who did installation, have all been very professional and trustworthy. We would definitely recommend this company. The Mayhalls in Boynton Beach.

Description of Work
Accordion shutters, impact door, impact windows

Category replacement windows, doors, hurricane shutters

Work Completed On 04/07/2022

04/06/2022

DINH P.

IT WENT WELL . WOULD CONTINUE TO RECOMMEND FOR ANYONE WHO NEEDS NEW STORM IMPACT WIDOWS OR SHUTTERS I HAVE HAD BOTH .

Description of Work
NEW STORM WINDOW INSTALLATIONS.

Category replacement windows, hurricane shutters

Work Completed On 04/06/2022

Thank you for your review! Make sure when you tell your family and friends to let us know when they call in that they heard about us from you, ask them to use your first and last name, we want to make sure we acknowledge you then.

04/05/2022

George W.

We had Assured Storm Protection install SuperNova accordion style hurricane shutters. They were professional right from the start, very friendly and they took care of every step for us. We asked for a very fast installation as we are snow birds in Deerfield Beach. Assured did not disappoint, they made everything so easy for us. They took care of permits with the city, followed up with us at every stage. The install team was courteous and professional. The shutters look great and will give us peace of mind when we are not here during the hurricane season. Thanks to Maureen, Mark and Robert, all were professional and just a lot of fun to deal with, they obviously love their job. We highly recommend them and will use them again in the future.

Description of Work
Hurricane shutters

Work Completed On 03/31/2022

04/04/2022

Eileen R.

I worked with Maureen and Anthony throughout the process. They were always helpful in answering my questions and working with me on the timeline as I was doing other work on my house at the same time. Both crews were very professional, cleaned up after themselves and were very nice answering all my questions during the process. I would highly recommend Assured Storm and will use them in the future if needed!!

Description of Work
Windows-6, Shutters-32

Category garage doors, replacement windows, hurricane shutters

Work Completed On 03/31/2022

Dear Ms. [Member Name Removed], It was our pleasure working with you! We knew you had your hands full with all your renovations and communicating all that with us was paramount and allowed us to be extremely flexible. Thank you for your review, and just remember to make sure you schedule next year for maintenance, which will extend the life of your shutters not to mention the functionality! Thank you, Assured Storm Protection!

03/18/2022

Richard M.

Good ,, Solid job work very efficiently and follow up is very team like as any issues are noted also my existing shutters were not damaged during the installation :)

Description of Work
Installed Impact Windows

Category garage doors, replacement windows

Review for Assured Storm Protection LLC - 319 SW 13th Ave, Pompano Beach, FL - 39664716

Dear Mr. McCrory, Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave this wonderful review! It's people like yourself that makes our jobs so rewarding!!

01/28/2022

Ann R.

From my first phone call to get a quote for our hurricane impact shutters, to the final installation, Assured Storm Protection has been top-notch. They were very responsive and very patient with all our questions. Our condo presented a challenge due to the construction of the windows to the patio pavers, but Assured found the simplest solution requiring the least amount of disruption to our patio. They were prompt, professional and took care of the entire permitting and approval process. The quality of the install and the shutters is excellent. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Description of Work
Hurricane Impact Shutters

Work Completed On 12/27/2021

01/09/2022

Rita P.

All were very professionals since the first contact to the end of the job. Marco Buzzi, Kim Breighner, Maureen Reckert and Michael, the installer. We opted for Shutters Supernova for our Windows, and I am very pleased with the job and I recommend them to my friends. Rita Pierotti, Coconut Creek, FL

Description of Work
Shutters Supernova for our Windows

Work Completed On 12/21/2021

Review for Assured Storm Protection LLC - 319 SW 13th Ave, Pompano Beach, FL - 39592178

12/16/2021

Alicia C.

We have used assured for two of our properties to install accordion shutters. We chose to work with them a second time for their quality of work, price and professionalism.

Description of Work
Accordion shutters

Work Completed On 12/09/2021

11/10/2021

Lori P.

I was happy with the come. They are always in touch. They tried their in doing it in time. It took little bit longer but they did their best to finish it.

Description of Work
Storm Shutters

Work Completed On 09/01/2021

10/19/2021

Tim R.

From start to finish, Assured Storm Protection was outstanding. Salesperson, engineer, installers and all of the office personnel were friendly, completed tasks on time (or early) and did great work and follow through. We chose the Supernova Accordion shutters for the price, ease of use and maintenance and the appearance. City inspector even commented on the high quality of their work. Would not hesitate to recommend this company. --Tim Roethele, Boca Raton

Description of Work
Accordion shutters on house

Category garage doors, hurricane shutters

Work Completed On 10/19/2021

09/27/2021

PAMELA L.

The salesperson was the utmost professional and the customer service from beginning to end was amazing. We would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Supernova Accordion Shutters

Work Completed On 09/27/2021

08/25/2021

Dina S.

Excellent service, very responsive and professional

Description of Work
Storm Shutters installed

Work Completed On 08/24/2021

07/27/2021

Norman R.

Half was finished last year and the other remaining openings were completed this year, all during the Pandemic. Little delay on getting the ESW windows shipped to the US, but understandable during this time as everything was disrupted. Installation crew was on time and worked efficiently, even in the rain this year. Windows are a tremendous upgrade from builder grade non-impact 25 year old windows. They are well built, hold out noise and heat, and are solid. Front picture window was made up of 3 windows - had minor water leakage the first hard rain storm that was easily corrected with outside caulking. No issues passing county inspection. Everyone was polite and respectful, went about their business, and cleaned-up afterwards. I got ESW Windows with UV and Supernova accordions for the French doors. Nice to have a completed house.

Description of Work
Impact windows and door and Accordion Shutters for deck French doors

Category replacement windows, doors, hurricane shutters