Apadana Group Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2012

AGI also known as Apadana Group Inc. is a state certified General Contractor Construction Company and Painting Company serving cities such as Coral Springs, Boca Raton, Parkland as well as, Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach counties in South Florida. Our residential services include: New Construction, Additions & Renovations, Chinese Drywall Removal, Interior & Exterior Painting, Faux Finishes, Wall Covering, Home Inspection, Wind Mitigation....

Balestrieri Painter Inc.

For the past 32 years, Balestrieri Painting has provided our clients with professional workmanship in all phases of interior and exterior painting. Our company specializes in condo, office space, home, shopping center and all types of jobs in between. We pride ourselves in working along our clients in such aspects as coordination, color selection and working with interior designers on projects. Service is our number one priority.

Exterior Wall Construction

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in stucco services and repairs, we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

SNW pressure cleaning and painting

SNW Pressure Cleaning and Painting is a family business with 20 years of experience.We proudly serve Broward and portions of Palm Beach Counties. We are honest and punctual with our customers and like to earn their trust since day 1. We offer affordable prices without compromising quality. Please call us today (305)479 7083 for a free no-obligation estimate. Additional Email - Snwpainting74@gmail.com

Offers by SNW pressure cleaning and painting on Angi

02/05/2021

Excellent. Built an extension on our home. He is on top of everything and always available when needed. Would highly recommend

Description of Work
GC/Home extension

Category drywall,remodeling,stucco,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

11/18/2020

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this company! I had avoided doing a full remodel of my house for years because I didn't know a contractor I could trust. Apadana Group was recommended to me by a friend, and I am so glad I did the remodeling project. Ryan and his team paid great attention to detail and did excellent work. I was kept involved during every stage of the process. They finishe...

Description of Work
Full remodeling

Category ceramic tile,drywall,plumbing,remodeling,home builders,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters

10/29/2019

He is meticulous with planning, execution and follow up. He has a great team who are always professional, detail oriented and provide excellent customer service.

Description of Work
Ryan performs many large/ small scale projects for my Class A office building

Category ceramic tile,drywall,woodworking,house painters,interior painters

02/01/2019

Excellent response in less than 12 hours had 2 crews at my home to tarp roof and do clean up in my bedroom. Ryan was very professional and accommodating. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Roof tarping and major water damage and clean up in my front bedroom

Category remodeling

01/02/2019

We had $20,000 in mold/water damage to our house and Ryan and his team of experts exceeded our repair expectations. They met the agreed upon deadline, didn't charge additional money, and even went as far as helping with some electrical work which was not part of the original scope of work. I will go as far as saying Ryan and his team are the best group of contractors we have ever had work done by.

Description of Work
Foundation Repair, Drywall Installation, Paint, Impact glass door installation, and sealing the foundation

Category contractors,drywall,remodeling,home builders,woodworking,stucco,house painters,interior painters

New Construction, Additions & Renovations, Hurricane Cleanup, Hurricane Restoration, Chinese Drywall, Wind Mitigation Inspection, Home Inspection, Interior & Exterior Painting (Residential and Commercial), Faux Finishes, Wall Covering