AMERICAN ROOFING & EXTERIORS

Founded 1994 • With Angi since March 2012

1000 W McNab Rd

Pompano Beach, FL 33069

American Roofing & Exteriors has been building strong, long-lasting customer relationships since 1994. We specialize in helping our customers through the insurance claim process and returning their homes and businesses to pre-storm condition. We provide 24 hour emergency repair service when you need help right now. Our project managers act as one-point-of-contact, for our customers to answer any questions they may have throughout the entire project....

07/25/2015

Patricia B.

From the time of the estimate (Nov 2014) to getting the job completed it was 8 months. The first beam took two months to fabricate. I expected that. It was made too short. I never did learn whether the contractor ordered it wrong, which I suspect was the case, or if it was a supplier problem. They put in the beam. I saw that it was too short when I arrived home. The workers had not noticed it was about 8 inches too short. A second beam was made, also apparently wrong. A third beam was finally made correctly and installed in July 2015. I ended up having to speak with the supervisor in Texas because the local rep did not keep me informed as to what was happening. I also obtained a second estimate for a small roof repair. I did not give them this job because the contractor insisted this would require replacement of my old gutters. I got another company to do this repair and they were able to take down the gutters and put them back again after the roof repair.

Description of Work
Replace exterior wood beams

Category decks, gutter repair, roofing

04/23/2015

Linda B.

Description of Work
it was an Angie's list special for a handyman for 2 hours. they were very professional and worked quickly. I was very pleased.

Category decks

two broters

Efficient Renovations, LLC

We have the experience and dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in General Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Malu Power Cleaning

We are a highly professional cleaning company currently servicing in Palm Beach and part of Broward county. MALU Power Cleaning specializes in residential/commercial house keeping, power washing residential/commercial properties including driveways, gutters, sidewalks, property exterior etc. and commercial vehicles such as tractor trailers, RVs, commercial vans, box trucks etc. CONTACT US TODAY! 561-687-7148

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about AMERICAN ROOFING & EXTERIORS

How is AMERICAN ROOFING & EXTERIORS overall rated?

AMERICAN ROOFING & EXTERIORS is currently rated 4 overall out of 5.

What days are AMERICAN ROOFING & EXTERIORS open?

AMERICAN ROOFING & EXTERIORS is open:

What payment options does AMERICAN ROOFING & EXTERIORS provide

AMERICAN ROOFING & EXTERIORS accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available

Does AMERICAN ROOFING & EXTERIORS offer free estimates?

Yes, AMERICAN ROOFING & EXTERIORS offers free project estimates.

Does AMERICAN ROOFING & EXTERIORS offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, AMERICAN ROOFING & EXTERIORS does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does AMERICAN ROOFING & EXTERIORS offer a senior discount?

No, AMERICAN ROOFING & EXTERIORS does not offer a senior discount.

Does AMERICAN ROOFING & EXTERIORS offer emergency services?

Yes, AMERICAN ROOFING & EXTERIORS offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by AMERICAN ROOFING & EXTERIORS?

Yes, AMERICAN ROOFING & EXTERIORS offers warranties.

What services does AMERICAN ROOFING & EXTERIORS offer?

AMERICAN ROOFING & EXTERIORS offers the following services: AWNINGS, SEAMLESS GUTTERING AND GUTTER GUARDS, CONCRETE, THERMAL WINDOW AND DOOR REPLACEMENT, ROOFING OF ALL TYPES, CHIMNEY FLASHING AND TUCKPOINTING, SKYLIGHTS, INSPECTIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS, ALL TYPES OF SIDING, ROOM ADDITIONS, SOFFIT AND FASCIA, PATIO ENCLOSURES, PAINTING- INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR, CARPENTRY- INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR