All Pro Painting

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2010

Interior and Exterior Painting, Waterproofing ( Above grade and below, Reglazing and Perimeter Caulking, Elastomeric products ) , Pressure Cleaning, Euro Tile, Bathtub and cabinet refinishing, And Popcorn removal w/ knock down application. We do not Sub Contract any of our work, You will always have a Project formen on each project. Fully Insured and Licensed. We are also equiptedto do Hi- Rise Buildings. Drug Free Company!...

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español

A Service Provider's profile image

+24 more images

house painting (24)interior painting (15)drywall (3)pressure washing (2)basement waterproofing (2)roof cleaning (1)wallpaper hanger (1)

02/16/2021

Nicole M.

painting outside

Description of Work
Very on top of things! Very impressed!

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

05/23/2018

Rick R.

Have used All Pro Painting previously, always provide quality work at a fair price.

Description of Work
Painted home exterior.

Work Completed On 01/08/2018

05/04/2016

Ricardo O.

Category basement waterproofing, house painters

Work Completed On 09/03/2016

Dear [Member Name Removed], My records don't reflect working on your home. But please call me to discuss perhaps we are in error. 561.305.5877 Dino

12/31/2015

Jeffrey K.

The quality and workmanship was good however there was a disconnect between the owner and us. his workers were hard to communicate with they didn't speak English. We had to call the owner a few times to ask questions as the job progressed

Description of Work
Paint the exterior patio an d seal the driveway

Work Completed On 11/15/2015

12/31/2015

Steven F.

Work Completed On 01/23/2015

12/28/2015

Kathi B.

Done well and on time.

Description of Work
Painted house.

Work Completed On 05/15/2015

12/15/2015

Spencer M.

Incredible company. Dino, was my estimator and point man thought the project. His bid was by far the most most cost conscientious, the quality of work was superb, and his whole team was professional and kind. I would highly recommend them as they are a terrific all in one company that will exceed your expectations.

Description of Work
Exterior Paint, Drywall, waterproofing, interior paint, trim work

Category drywall, basement waterproofing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/15/2015

10/19/2015

Cynthia P.

Description of Work
I contacted the provider and gave several dates for an estimate. I received a message back they cannot help me and was given a number for another painter. Why are they on Angie's List if they cant provide service?

08/12/2015

vicki S.

Description of Work
EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT! From my initial meeting with the owner, Dino, I knew I would be well taken care of. He understood all that I needed done and assured me that his company could handle the job with ease. What I particularly liked was that his company could do all the work necessary- they pressure cleaned the roof, back patio, the driveway, and the house. Then they painted the complete exterior of the house along with several areas inside. I had several other quotes but most were not able to handle the entire job or if they could they wanted a lot more money. The entire job was handled so easily and professionally. They showed up exactly when arranged for and continued each day until the work was completed. Each worker was more than prompt, usually arriving before 8 and working a full day. The workers were so nice and left the job-site spotless each day. As well, the owner came to check on the job several times .And the result--our house looks beautiful both inside and out. I would highly recommend All Pro painting!

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 08/07/2015

07/16/2015

Neal S.

Description of Work
He was very professional, punctual, clean, and nice. However, he was very slow and it took 7 hours to do 3 doors and he didn’t even finish. We had to pay for an additional 3 hours. I can't afford to use them again.

05/28/2015

W O.

Work Completed On 05/26/2015

04/23/2015

Lieneke M.

Description of Work
Paint front door and frame

Work Completed On 04/15/2015

04/02/2015

Gwen F.

Description of Work
They sent two men advised that since there were two of them they would be painting for two hours instead of four. They took two hours to paint three doors by working in turtle mode. They worked so slow and did not clean up a nd remove the trim tape they used. I was going to have them to paint my other six doors but when I saw them intentional working so slow and I observed one of them leaning on the bathroom vanity texting on his phone. So after they left I painted my other 6 doors in two and a half hours.

Work Completed On 03/24/2015

04/01/2015

jeanne F.

They did a good job. They were on time and professional. They cleaned up when they were finished.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal $399 for 3 rooms of interior painting.

Work Completed On 01/28/2015

03/21/2015

FRANK C.

Scheduling Problems - No appointment within desired time frame.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big D eal for $199 for Interior or Exterior Trim, Door, and Baseboard Painting

Work Completed On 01/30/2015

03/16/2015

Carol W.

They never contacted me to set up the appointment. As soon as I purchased the deal I let them know when I wanted the service. They are not dependable. I have requested a refund.

Description of Work
I purchased a Big Deal.

Work Completed On 03/16/2015

02/24/2015

Craig G.

The job was professional from start to finish. The painters were patient with us during the color selection process, went to the store and picked up all necessary supplies. The job was finished in 2 days and they even came back to do very minor touchups a week later. Very friendly and courteous

Description of Work
Painted 2 bedrooms

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/02/2015

01/21/2015

Stephen P.

He was fantastic! He will be doing all of my work from now on. They were perfectionist. They did all the caulking perfectly. They were very meticulous and clean on the job.

Description of Work
He painted intricate coffered ceilings.

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/24/2014

01/14/2015

Sandra B.

Dino, All Pro's owner, was always prompt in returning any calls and dealing with any concerns we had. He had to also deal with our city which wasn't clear on their requirements after going to the ourselves and Dino also going to them to find out the requirements. Like any work done, it's important for you to look over and be happy with the job and Dino walked the job several times with us to insure a job well done and again address any of our concerns. We appreciate All Pro's hard work and job well done. The building is beautiful.

Description of Work
Painted all of the exterior of church building. This included the prep and painting of new stucco work, the prep and painting of original brick of old building and the stucco of new building that was in need of waterproofing in may areas.

Work Completed On 09/29/2014

11/25/2014

Jeanie B.

This was the least stressful home upgrade ever! Everyone showed up when they said, polite, worked was completed in a matter of days, simple. I could not be happier with the final results which are beautiful.

Description of Work
pressure cleaned the outside as well as the side walk, caulked, made certain the house was preped before it was to be painted.

10/16/2014

Kristin W.

Very Professional and clean. All work was done to my complete satisfaction as was advertised. Project forman Omar was very nice and ensured all work was completed as per contract and house was left clean.

Description of Work
Interior Painting, Popcorn Removal and Knockdown application.

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 09/10/2014

02/20/2014

Dean K.

The owner stood by the quality of the work and ensured the job was completed properly. We appreciated their prompt service.

Description of Work
Exterior painting of our home.

Work Completed On 08/17/2013

12/06/2013

Shirley N.

The two painters that showed up on time each day were extremely professional and all business, I was pleasantly surprised. At the end of each day they picked up after themselves leaving the exterior of my home, yard, etc. as neat as it was prior to their arrival. I would highly recommend t