Affordable Screen Enclosure

Founded 2014 • With Angi since July 2015

3.4

1425 SW 1st Ct #25

Pompano Beach, FL 33069

With Affordable Screen Enclosure you’ll work one-on-one with our expert screen enclosure designers. Our designers will learn about your vision, your backyard space, your budget, and your timeline. Then we will create a unique plan to make your dream a reality. Our success to our custom pool cage designs can be measured by the growth of our company. Throughout years we have been in business, we have steadily grown and it has been mostly through client referrals. We treat your project as though it were for one of our screen enclosures. We are a family owned and operated business Licensed and Insure. Known for providing custom solutions tailored according to your budget and requirements, we have the expertise backed by years of experience. The owner of the company has in the field since 2005 and opened his own company in 2014. We have a long list of satisfied commercial and residential clients to prove it. Over the years, we have expanded our product list from sunrooms and patios to Acrylic, and Pool Enclosures. In order to maintain a competitive edge, we have a wide variety of styles of enclosures to choose from....

08/11/2022

Liz S.

We gave a $13,300 deposit when signing the contract for the screen house and pavers in January, 2022. They took several months to get back to us with drawings. On June 6, they filed for the building permit. On June 23, the building department voided the application because the fees were not paid. This is the beginning of August and we have not heard from them despite numerous phone calls, texts and emails. They have totally ignored us. Do not deal with them. They are thieves, fraudulent, schemers and a total scam. They stole our money. As suggested in another review, we are contacting the State’s Attorney General and suggest others do the same thing. There is now a new business registered with Florida Sun Biz called Affordable Screen Enclosures Plus Corp and Elena Chikaurov is the Registered agent. There are other businesses, a new one called Bridge to Universe with Elena’s name. These are bad people.

Description of Work
We contracted with them to design and install a large screen house in January, 2022.

Category sunrooms, hardscaping

08/01/2022

Lorie K.

0 Stars for this Company is not an option on this site, so 1 star is way more than they deserve. DO NOT HIRE THEM for anything. I signed a contract with them in October 2021 for a very small screen enclosure. It is now August 2022 and I still do not have installation. I WISH I had seen these reviews before I hired them. At this point, I realize that they are nothing but a SCAM operation. I have given them 2 deposits totaling $7,500. Now they are not responding to any of my email requests for status. They will not answer any of my calls and their mailbox is always full. PAVEL KRUTAKOFF and his wife ELENA (LENA) KRUTAKOFF are the owners of this unethical organization. I have been more than patient and have given them every opportunity to respond to me. All they needed to do was to finish this small project and get paid for their work. I realize now that they had no intention to do the work. I don't know how they can live with themselves knowing they are stealing hard earned money from all these people that trusted them to do any honest and legitimate job.

Description of Work
Small Screen Patio Enclosure

Category awnings, screen repair

06/27/2022

Nancy C.

Gave a large deposit July 7, 2021. It is almost one year and backyard is a mess and still no enclosure. Gave second payment and was assured it would be done. Doesn’t answer texts or messages. Reported company to Attorney Generals office. If anyone sees this please contact same. We were told this pattern can become a class action suit against Pavel and his Wife. He has been taking money and not doing jobs.

Description of Work
Screen enclosure backyard pool

Category awnings, sunrooms

06/02/2022

Danius B.

Residence in Parkland, FL. Signed a contract in November 2021 to get a screen enclosure for my back Patio, including a concrete pad and footer. Nothing but run-around and lack of communication and extreme unprofessional behavior. It is impossible to get hold of them and both Pavel Krutakov and Elena Krutakov (owners), have made multiple commitments which never materialized. This happened time after time. After the last failure to meet their promised committed work start and completion date, I requested them to refund my deposit. Their reaction was to send me an email saying the price has increased by 30 percent. This is obviously another tactic to take my more of my money, with no intention to deliver from their side. I responded to their email that I can not afford to pay more, and again requested the refund of my deposit. Obviously this company and it's ownership, is extremely unethical and while I will wait another week before starting legal proceedings to get my deposit back, I can only warn others and detail my experience with this company so far. I will also update this review, once, or if they respond to my request for my deposit refund.

Description of Work
Screen enclosure for patio

05/12/2022

Sherry O.

Horrible, work was never completed and took our two deposits and never refunded the money.

Description of Work
Pool Enclosure

Category awnings, screen repair, sunrooms, patios

05/12/2022

Sherry O.

My husband and I live in Southwest Ranches Florida and have had an absolutely horrible experience with this company. We signed a contract with them on 5-1-2020 and gave them $28,000. The permit was signed on 7-1-2021 and we gave them another $28,000 so a total of $56,000. We have nothing to show for the project that literally was started almost two years ago. My husband Joe constantly calls Pavel Krutakov who either never gets back to him or sends texts saying I will get right back to you and never does. The last time he sent a text message was on 4-6-2022 saying "I will get back to you today." We have spent so far a total of $61,755.00 for surveys, electrical fixtures and hardware, pool pump damage the company did, and for trash removal. We had a beautiful pool area that we wanted a screen enclosure for and pillars. For two years now we cannot use our pool nor have people over to use the pool. We had a wedding even planned for this year, something the company was aware of and the need to get the project done. Today is 5-12-2022 and our back yard area is a horrible sight and mess. I would like for Affordable Screen Enclosure located in Pompano Beach Florida and Pavel Krutakov to either finish the job or refund us our $61,755.00 so we can go with another company. When you see the pictures you can see how devastating it is not to be able to use our once beautiful pool area.

Description of Work
We needed a patio screen enclosure over our pool

Category sunrooms

04/27/2022

jenna L.

If I could give 0 stars I would. DO NOT do business with this company, learn from my mistake! This has been nothing but a nightmare. I signed a contract with them in March 2021 to do pavers, screen enclosure, and acrylic windows. We were fed all kinds of lies to earn our business. Nothing ever got started without having to hound them. We finally got our permits approved after them not being submitted properly and being delayed over and over unnecessarily. Once permits were approved we had to beg to get the job started. Finally they sent someone to do the first part of our contract which was the pavers. These guys had no idea what they were doing, were so unprofessional constantly arguing and yelling in our backyard, our PAVERS SUNK IN TWICE, they broke our sprinklers, and it was obvious they had no clue how to do this work the right way. We told them we weren’t happy with that job and they said they fired that contractor which we later found out was another lie. (By the way all of their workers are subcontracted which we were told in the beginning wasn’t the case). So they sent us another team of workers to fix the pavers and do our screen enclosure. This team worked better and the screen enclosure is done however we learned that team hasn’t been paid by the company and now we are being asked by the owner of the company to pay our final payment early and not follow the contract so that the workers can get paid. This is beyond unprofessional. We have been waiting months and months for our acrylic windows and told many times they were ordered. Come to find out they haven’t been ordered because THE OWNER DOESN'T HAVE THE FUNDS to pay for them. Meanwhile I’ve already paid this company over $25,000 where has my money gone??? I was also asked to send payment for the windows directly to the manufacturer (again, breaking contract) and once again yet another mistake, the window order wasn’t even done properly so if I would’ve made that payment I wouldn’t even have gotten the correct windows. I have not had any luck getting a response back from anyone at Affordable Screen Enclosure, they are impossible to reach so at this point it’s safe to say my acrylic window project will not be fulfilled. I am taking legal action to get some of my money back not only for what I’ve already paid specifically toward the acrylic windows (which luckily I have documented) but also for other things associated as they are UNABLE TO FULFILL THE CONTRACT.

Description of Work
Pavers, Screen Enclosure, Acrylic Windows

Category replacement windows, sunrooms, hardscaping

04/05/2022

Deborah T.

It hasn’t we signed a contract in 10/22/21 was told that it would be about 12 weeks before they could get material and start. We did not hear from anyone so we called in Feb was told the paperwork fell through the cracks and now the engineer would have to go through all the stuff and would get back to us. No one has they took our $3300 and we have heard nothing more. We have tried to call and all we get is a recording of the number and mailbox is full. So are they still in business did I loose my money this is ridiculous and so aggravating you trust people and this is what happens

Description of Work
Screen enclosure

Category awnings

03/31/2022

karina K.

My experience with Affordable Screen Enclosure, LLC has being a HUGE nightmare filled with regrets, expensive damages and losses to recover. A lot of stress, aggravation and not resolution. I trusted them with huge deposits of around $ 18,000 and have a lot of damages to recover. I hired them in June 2021 for a swimming pool enclosure. Jay, the "sales manager" who met me at my house, told me the work would be done by September 2021. It's been almost 12 months now. Every time I tried to reach Affordable Screen Enclosure they had a different excuse. Now they don't even answer my calls anymore. Jay, the "sales manager" has left the company. Cristina, who used to answer the phone, has left. Their workers are sub contractors. Paval Krutakov, "the owner", promised to resolve the issues but has also stopped responding. I have huge damages and amounts of money to recover and an open permit to deal with. The entire experience has being a nightmare!

Description of Work
Swimming Pool Screen Enclosure

Category awnings

02/25/2022

Carleen P.

This is a follow up to my January 31, 2022 review of Affordable Screen Enclosures in Pompano Beach, Florida. After reading the review the owner Pavel asked that we contact him which we did. We met and negotiated a mutual agreement to terminate the contract. Pavel was forthcoming and professional. He responded to all subsequent phone calls and answered all of our questions. Understandably due to Covid and supply shortages businesses are having a tough time.

Description of Work
Enclosure of sun porch

Category sunrooms

05/14/2021

Pamela K.

Affordable Screen Enclosures was hired to replace a screened patio and floor in July of 2020. It is now May of 2021, ten months later, and the patio still has not passed inspection. The patio leaks, badly, in multiple places, despite being repaired. There is still hard concrete residue left in various places on the tile floor, and small pieces of flooring debris left under the bushes at the front of the patio. My major complaint with this company is their lack of communication. If I did not contact them asking when something was going to get done, I would never hear from them. sometimes they will answer emails, sometimes not. Sometimes workers will show up, mostly not. After TEN MONTHS, they don't seem to care if they ever finish or pass inspection on this property. It has been like pulling teeth, every step of the way. There were so many mistakes and such poor workmanship from the workers doing the flooring, and then I discovered that the person in charge of that part of the project was calling it in from Brazil. The patio leaks, and yet they are sending the same person who installed it back twice, so far, to fix the leaks that should not have been there from the beginning. Affordable Screen Enclosures is the most unresponsive company that I have ever worked with, and they obviously do not care about customer satisfaction.

Description of Work
Replace screened patio and flooring

Category sunrooms, patios

Sorry about your experience Hopefully you finally happy with results since all concerns been addressed We’re working on improving the timelines on installations Thank you for you business

11/01/2019

joseph C.

they were on time and did a great job.

Description of Work
patio enclosure

07/02/2018

Joseph S.

Workers were professional & meticulous in their work.

Description of Work
Replace screen enclosure cage & re-screen

Category screen repair

Thank you for your business!

03/24/2018

Work completed as contracted

Description of Work
Rescreening

03/22/2018

Patrick R.

The work performed by JAMES was very high quality! Great materials and great workmanship. Aside from the 1+ week lapse in communication, I was finally very happy with the end result.

Description of Work
Pool patio screened enclosure re-screening and door hardware replacement

01/08/2018

Barbara H.

Well. Prices have increased since I used them in November.

Description of Work
Needed to repair screen panels in backyard enclosure.

11/15/2017

Barbara H.

The job was completed in a professional manner.

Description of Work
Screen repairs

06/01/2017

Steven A.

Screening looks great and door operates freely. Work was broken up over a two day span.

Description of Work
Needed rescreening of a patio, and work on a screen door. Wanted gnat screen and door rehung to allow free movement above patio pavers.

Category screen repair

Thank you for your business!

05/10/2017

Donna F.

Great customer service. Paul the owner displayed a strong commitment in satisfying the customer.

Description of Work
Affordable Screen re screened my patio in closure and kick plate 10 months ago. I had an issue with the kick plate construction. The owner Paul came out to inspect my issue at hand. He explained the construction issue I had in easy terms in which I understood. He inspected the whole patio screen enclosure and kick plates. He went beyond my expectations of making repairs that were weather related in addition to work on the kick plate at NO charge.

05/08/2017

Jeff A.

The quality of workmanship exceeded my expectations. Pavel and his crew took my 20 year old bronze enclosure and refurbished it to white with new doors, screws and screening and even upgraded some of the down spouts to make sure all of the aluminum associated matched in color. It looks brand new. Only elements of concern were the lack of communication/professionalism (more in how they deal with customers) by the actual field crew and the crew left a sizable amount of old screening, old aluminum, spline and garbage afterwards. But the job was craftsmanship was superb and the attention to detail was great.

Description of Work
They were to perform a full enclosure refurbishment that included repainting of the enclosure (from faded bronze to white), new doors, new base aluminum pieces, new screening.

12/18/2016

Barbara H.

This was the second time I used this company and I was pleased and satisfied both times.

Description of Work
Rescreen some lower areas of our pool enclosure .

08/10/2016

Anthony M.

Paul and his team provided me with an excellent job, great team always on time and kept work area clean, made mine 30 years old enclosure look like new, i will definitely recommend them!

Description of Work
Rescreening, paint the pool enclosure and reinforced structures

04/02/2016

Kenneth Y.

When times are bad and you have the HOA on your A** . These people did right by me. A shocking display of team work. They listened to my problem .They took care of me the price was the best .the work was great .God bless them .. They answered my prayers.

Description of Work
they did a great recreen for my 2 story backyard

01/05/2016

Barbara H.

It was excellent. He was the only one available on a Saturday. He sent someone out within the hour of my calling. He was efficient and affordable. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
He fixed the screen enclosure in my backyard. He repaired several panels.

Category screen repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

12/05/2015

Daniel D.

The job went well Paul has a very solid guy with years of experience who runs his crew. One of the tricky parts of the job was the repainting of the bird cage. It was originally Dark Bronze but along the way someone painted it Silver (and not very well), so I had to either reapply silver or go back to the dark bronze. Since darker colors go over lighter colors easier I went with Dark Bronze (glad I did). I realized along the way I hire a pool screen company to do a fairly difficult painting project. While they did a good job (I would say 8 out 10), if you need you bird cage painted you might want to hire two contractors. As far as the screen work goes? One of the first things we had to deal with was improper way the framing was mounted to the fascia of the house. I opted to fix the problem by having a gutter installed and the framing properly mounted to the new gutter (Glad I did). Paul offered me a good deal to pretty much just pay for the cost of the materials needed and a very small increase to cover what turn out to be significant extra work. Another major issue with the frame was the fact it was racked (leaning), but the crew cut away the wire tensions and replaced them with 1x1 aluminum sticks which are much stronger and corrected the leaning. Once we got past those parts it was smooth sailing? The rescreen, doors and privacy area all look great. I waited 3 or 4 months to write this review as I wanted to see if it would stand up to a couple of storms and our dog. I?m happy to say that everything is still in great shape! Thanks Paul & Crew!

Description of Work
Removed old screen Pressure washed frame Repainted bird cage (from silver back to the original dark bronze) Installed XL Dog Door Installed 2 New Screen Doors Installed New Gutter along the long side of the cage (between house and cage) Installed privacy screen in patio area Install standard screen in the remaining areas

Category screen repair

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]! That is the best review ever! We're glad that you happy!

Hollywood Pavers INC

**MULTI YEAR SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER** We Have Been In Business Since 2001. Have A Look Around Our Website And See The Advantages And Cost Savings We Can Bring Your Home. Let us service and revitalize your home or commercial property to its original or improved look..at the same time increasing the value of your property! Licensed & Insured CC#14-PV-18982-X

Florida's Best Lawn and Pest, LLC.

We do not offer Bee Services** For Green Lawns and Bugs Gone! Our Green Thumb Lawn Care Services are designed to give you the most amazing, green, lush, weed and pest free lawn possible. Our expert lawn technicians will analyze the current condition and problems with your lawn and then design a lawn care service plan that will make your yard the envy of all your friends and neighbors without you having to lift a finger. Our services include lawn fertilization, aeration, weed, and pest control as well as checking to make sure your sprinklers are delivering the right amount of water for your lawns particular needs while factoring in the season as well as the amount of sun and shade your lawn is receiving. Attention to detail is the key to an amazing lawn and that is what we will provide. If we notice a problem that needs to be addressed we will let you know about it immediately! Call 844-899-7378 Now and learn how to get started with a FREE Lawn Evaluation.

Offers by Florida's Best Lawn and Pest, LLC. on Angi
    Master Touch Pool Services Inc

Affordable Weekly Swimming Pool Service Done By An Expert. We are an in ground swimming pool service company providing everything from basic weekly chemical / cleaning service to complete pool renovation / remodeling. (We do not offer new pool construction at this time.) Some specialties included: Automatic pool cover installation & repair; pool openings & closings; weekly pool service. Our goal is to provide high-quality services to anyone who needs an enjoyable pool service at a reasonable price. We have many Services to best fit your budget. We are committed to delivering Quality, Care, and Consideration with Every Service. You will get a Free Water Analysis To your Swimming Pool and a Free estimate. That's how simple it is to get your swimming pool cleaned and maintained by a Professional. Simply Call our Direct Line at (561) 674-6909 www.mastertouchpools.com

Offers by Master Touch Pool Services Inc on Angi

18-AL-21267-X Broward
    U22321 Palm Beach
    09/30/2020
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, Discover, Financing

New Builds of Screen Pool Enclosures Patio Roof enclosure systems Acrylic Systems Hurricane Accordion Shutters Impact Windows and Doors Repairs REscreens