Advantage Pest Related Services Inc

Founded 1992 • With Angi since March 2006

Advantage is committed to providing solutions to your pest control needs. Our trained technicians will inspect your home thoroughly and suggest a treatment plan for your specific needs and budget. Advantage is family owned and has been providing pest related services for South and Central Florida residents and business owners for over 20 years. Advantage offers a broad range of services and programs designed to prevent and protect occupied structures and landscapes from unhealthy, dangerous and damaging pests. If you’re in a new home, now is the time to implement a pest prevention program. At Advantage we know what you need and deserve. Good reliable service, expertise and a friendly company to do business with. Be assured you’ve come to the right place. Regardless of what your budget may be, call Advantage and let one of our qualified representatives find an efficient and economical solution for your pest control needs. Additional phones - (954) 968-7717, (561) 981-8600, (954) 428-7000, (954) 447-7605, (954) 340-9920....

Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control

Truly Nolen Pest & Termite Control

Family-owned since 1938, we’re truly the experts in pest, termite, rodent, and lawn control for your home or business. We understand year-round pest behavior and eliminate pests for good with Four Seasons, our proactive treatment program that’s backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee! If a new infestation occurs, we’ll retreat as needed at no additional cost. Call today for a free home inspection! Solution for all types of pests: Termites, Ants, Roaches, Rodents (nontoxic exclusion and removal), Fleas & Ticks, Scorpions, Spiders, Bees, Mosquitoes, Bed Bugs, Home Insulation and More Truly Nolen also offers lawn care in Florida. Our customized year-round program is designed to take the guesswork out of fertilization, weed control and insect control, plus provide protection against damaging fungi and disease. We start with a comprehensive analysis to identify current problems affecting your lawn. If needed, we provide specialty programs including weed control, flea & tick and fire ant treatment. *Free home inspection **Money-back guarantee ***Senior discounts Se habla espanol Buy online and save!

07/26/2016

He just comes to the house and leaves a bill. I have been using them for quite a few years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Advantage Pest Control. They come every two months and spray the house.

07/26/2014

I have birds in the house so they don't spray inside. They do spray the perimeter of home and yard. The yard is coming back from a prior provider killing the grass.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have an annual contract for service. When they come they spray the yard and fertilize it with chemicals for bugs.

CATEGORY pest control,lawn treatment

07/03/2014

I had a great experience working with Camillo.  He came to the house and set traps and baits inside and outside the home.  He explained and showed me everything he was doing, and how it was going to help eliminate the problem.  He was very punctual when coming to check out the traps.  I thought he was diligent, and did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleared out a Rodent Infestation in the attic

07/22/2013

Showed up on time and completed work as required, walked through and explained finding and observations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection and treatment inside and out for pests

07/15/2013

for get it, I will never call him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
nothing, never called me back to make an appt.

CATEGORY pest control

I spoke with (member name removed) and she claims she called our company and left a message. (member name removed) could not recall where or with whom she left a message. No message was ever found. I told her that there are several companies with our name for one. For two, we would have had no problem going right out to assess what was going on. I told (member name removed) I was very upset that t...

Pest, whitefly, weed, insect, insect and termite control, fertilization & lawn care.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available