Absolute Environmental LLC

Founded 1989 • With Angi since August 2010

Additional DBAs - Absolute Environmental, Absolute A/C Air Duct Cleaning. Additional phone numbers - (954)-472-3773. Award winning....

Environmental Mold Detox

We are here to help Palm Beach County residents, we are happy to assist you, we offer mold inspections, includes 3 air samples, extended accredited lab report, lab results delivered to your email the next business day. State licensed in mold related services.

Tri-County All Restorations

SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. Also on HOME ADVISOR we hold a 4.99 Rating with over 64 Reviews who's been awarded the BEST OF 2018 ELITE SERVICE CONTRACTOR and TOP RATED CONTACTOR.. For 26 years TRI-COUNTY ALL RESTORATIONS has been at the forefront in providing Rapid, Timely and Professional Service in the South Florida area. We are a company that has proven what it is to earn the trust and respect from customers seen in our reviews. We have responded to over 11000 residents. Performing over 6400 water removals, reclaiming clean air on 1500 mold remediations and restoring over 100 fire claims. Always applying Moral Philosophy and Business Ethics using RESPECT, INTEGRITY, and PRIDE as our guiding principles. We are fully licensed and carry Liability, Work-Mans Comp and Pollution Insurance. We offer a 1 year warranty on Mold Remediations. Tri-County is open 24/7 and provides emergency service dry- outs during those hours. When you call, rest assured that you have a Quality company that you can Know, Like and Trust with your most valuable assets, your Home and your Family, Thanks again, Gary F. Ackel

Offers by Tri-County All Restorations on Angi
Quickdry 24/7 Restoration

We specialize in water and Mold removal, any water leak related like pipe leaks, back up, roof leak, we count we a very professional staff and equipment to guarantee successful results!

01/23/2020

Ducts were cleaned but the contents were left on the floor on and around my washing machine in the laundry room. Sloppy work. did not clean up after.

Description of Work
Clean ducts

Category air duct cleaning

01/23/2020

Buyer Beware! Very unprofessional company. The tech didn't clean up the mess he made and left a large amount of lint etc. on the laundry room floor. Also, I asked, in advance, if they accepted credit cards. I was told yes. At the time of payment, I was told that 4% was added to credit card payments. Had I known, I would have paid cash.

Description of Work
Clean dryer vent.

Category dryer vent cleaning

08/27/2017

WHEN HE ASKED ME WAS I ALRIGHT WITH THE PRICE, I SAID I GUESS I DO NOT HAVE A CHOICE. THEN, I SAID WHY THE PEOPLE WHO INSTALLED THE NEW UNIT DID NOT PUT IN A NEW LINE AND FILTER? HE SAID, NORMALLY, THEY SHOULD HAVE. HE THEN SAID THAT THE LINE COULD HAVE RUSTED OUT IN THE THREE YEARS SINCE THE UNIT WAS INSTALLED. I TOLD HIM THAT I DID NOT BELIEVE THAT BECAUSE IT HAD NOT BEEN THREE YEARS AND THE OLD...

Description of Work
I BOUGHT TWO NEW AIR CONDITION UNITS FROM BOYDEN, WHO LATER MERGED WITH ABSOLUTE ENVIRONMENTAL. THE UNIT IN QUESTION WAS PURCHASED IN 2014. IT HAD STOPPED PUTTING OUT COLD AIR. WHEN I CALLED ABSOLUTE ENVIRONMENTAL AND TOLD THEM WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS, THEY REFERRED ME TO A REPAIR MAN WHO DOES REPAIR WORK FOR THEM. THEY ALSO SAID IT WAS STILL UNDER WARRANTY. HE CAME AND LOOKED AT THE UNIT AND SAID IT WOULD COST APPROX. $450.00 FOR THE REPAIR BECAUSE HE HAD TO REPLACE A FILTER DRYER WHICH HAD A LEAK IN THE LINE ON THE SIDE NEXT TO THE OUTSIDE PART OF THE UNIT. I TOLD HIM THAT WAS A LOT OF MONEY TO REPLACE THAT SMALL PIECE.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

05/06/2017

They were efficient and seemed to know what they were doing. I think they did a very good job.

Description of Work
They came out for a tuneup on the air conditioning.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

03/09/2017

They were 5 star, they were great. They were very good about it. It was one of their coupons or something, one of their deals. It took a couple of hours. They were fine.

Description of Work
When I bought my house in September, they did the air vent cleaning.

Category air duct cleaning

Air conditioniong - air duct & handler cleaning, UV air sanitization systems, filter sales & sanitizing., dryer vent cleaning

Check, Visa, MasterCard