We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

3N1 Services

Founded 1994 • With Angi since June 2012

3907 N Federal Hwy Suite 137

Pompano Beach, FL 33064

3N1 Services offers Tile & Grout Cleaning & Sealing, Marble Cleaning & Polishing, and Upholstery and Area Rug Cleaning. We do not offer tile installation or repair. ...

02/10/2021

Rosemary A.

perfectly - left it looking like new

Description of Work
clean and renew shower stall tile and grout

09/26/2020

Karen D.

Gerald Simmons of 3N1 responded quickly and came the day after Sears ruined my carpet. He was able to pretreat the stains left by Sears and recondition my carpets. He also advised me as to how to do follow-up care.

Description of Work
Clean the carpet damaged by Sears who left soggy carpet with numerous deep stains.

Category carpet cleaners

09/02/2020

Carissa B.

Excellent job! They also polished my onyx counter top in our bathroom. Its gorgeous!

Description of Work
porcelain tile cleaning services and grout repair.

Category marble & granite, buffing & polishing, floor cleaning

08/18/2020

Kevin S.

Very smooth setup from estimate to job. The results were excellent!

Description of Work
Tile Cleaning

08/13/2020

janet F.

I feel happy to express that the minute Gerald spoke with me on the phone, I was sold - simply because he was far away on another assignment, but still decided to make a late stop to look at the job. That, I appreciated very much. And as he indicated what he could do for me and at the price he quoted, I was comfortable with it. He and his team were professional, took their time and did an excellent job, bringing my tiles and my home back to life; it was as if I had new tiles installed. I already started referring him to my friends and family

Description of Work
Clean tiles and color-seal grout in my entire home

08/01/2020

Susana A.

Gerald and his team came to my house and were very professional, they wore masks and keep the job quick and not loud as I mentioned to him I was working from home and couldn’t have a lot of noise. The outcome was great! I feel like the carpet is brand new in terms of color and feels clean to the touch. It dried in a few hours and smells great. He really knows what he’s talking about (has a lot of experience) and gave us a good price. Overall strongly recommend his company to anyone that needs carpet or grout cleaning, I will definitely contact them in the future.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

07/19/2020

TEVANA M.

LIFE SAVERS!!!!!!! This is my second time working with 3n1 and I refer them to anyone that asks. I initially needed 3N1 to clean my carpets and stain grout, but I was remodeling and ended up needing my brand new tiles cleaned as well. The contractor left grout and cement stuck on top of my brand new floors. 3N1 came in and cleaned what I thought was an impossible job. EVERYTHING looks brand spanking new, even my 22 year old bathroom walls due to the grout staining. I LOVE IT. Rented my place out in a day largely in part to the work done by 3N1. What a blessing this company has been to me. Thank you!!!!

Description of Work
Tile cleaning, grout staining, carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, floor cleaning

07/11/2020

Jodie-ann M.

Amazing job! Super professional and quick..... I am impress by the finish work.

Description of Work
Carpet and tile deep cleaned

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, countertops, floor cleaning

07/01/2020

Patrick M.

Went so well Wyatt we can CO at my see our reflection on the floor. These highs did a splendid job and the price was great

Description of Work
Floors polished

Category ceramic tile, upholstery cleaning, pressure washing, marble & granite, buffing & polishing, oriental rug cleaning

06/29/2020

Rick R.

3N1 got it DONE! Honest up-front job quote, reliable, conscientious, hard workers, no surprises -- floors look like NEW!

Description of Work
Clean & polish marble tile floors, and shower stalls

Category marble & granite, buffing & polishing, floor cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It was nice to fully restore your marble floors & showers to move in ready!

06/23/2020

Dave D.

Excellent work, wouldn't hesitate to recommend or hire again.

Description of Work
Floor refinishing

Category countertops, marble & granite, floor cleaning

06/09/2020

Michele R.

It went great- they kept all clean and did a quality job!

Description of Work
Marble refinishing

Category blind cleaning, marble & granite

Thanks [Member Name Removed], we’re so glad that you all are happy with our work!

05/19/2020

Arnie G.

3N1 came to my home to look at mile tile-1200 sq. ft. The tile is 20 years old needed sprucing up. I do steam the floors to keep them clean, but after 20 years, and a previous owner of home, the grout became dirty and in the walk traffic patters black. The grout was originally a light beige. Gerald, came in and did a meaner of area and then a demo--of Tile and Grout cleaning on one of the 18x18 tiles! It was amazing--the tile was much cleaner with the imbedded dirt removed and the grout was clean to perfection--no longer black. 3N1 team moved my heavy furniture, and put back in place too. They were careful of all my possessions and did a GREAT job. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
tile and grout cleaning. 1200 sq ft

Category blind cleaning, ceramic tile

Thanks for the wonderful review [Member Name Removed], it was nice to do this work for you, we’re so glad that you all are happy with our work!

05/19/2020

Lou S.

Excellent from setting up appointment for estimate and on time as scheduled

Description of Work
Tile polishing and floor cleaning

Category blind cleaning, buffing & polishing, floor cleaning

05/16/2020

paul W.

He’s amazing. Professional and a good guy.

Description of Work
Curtain Cleaning

Category drapery cleaning

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate it!

05/13/2020

Vincent E.

Work was professionally done. Cost was equal to job. Showed up on time, finished on time and cleaned up. He is very experienced, knows exactly what need to be done, will not sell you what you don't need. Give him the job you will not be disappointed.

Description of Work
Tile & Grout Cleaning/Color Sealing Grout

Category ceramic tile, window cleaning

Bruce S.

It went fabulous they were amazing in the work they performed everything to my satisfaction and more.

Description of Work
Re Grouting

Category flooring contractor

Thanks [Member Name Removed], we’re glad you all are happy with our work.

Maria S.

IT was wonderful. What I like about them was that they were like family to me, they came every year, very trustworthy, and professional,

Description of Work
They fixed/cleaned my marble floor.

Category floor cleaning

Thank You [Member Name Removed], we love coming to your home, because we know you truly take care of your floors, and you actually listen to us, that’s why your floors look new year round!

Ursula R.

It was very good. They were very professional, did a great job, did it quickly, and cleaned up after themselves. I was very happy with the service.

Description of Work
They cleaned my floors and my white shower.

Category floor cleaning

Thank You for the kind words, we work very hard to please our customers!

Steven C.

It was excellent. They knew what their doing and if they promise something they will do it.

Description of Work
They polished and repaired our mobile floor.

05/08/2020

Rose R.

Gerald was on time and did an excellent job, very courteous. I will be using him next week to do granite cleaning & tile polishing.

Description of Work
sofa cleaning

Category house cleaning, upholstery cleaning

Thanks looking for to cleaning all of your tile floors, and polishing the granite tops!

01/15/2020

Denise R.

Everything was done great. the owner of the company is very reliable , He and his assistant does nice work. Would use this company again if needed. Very affordable prices.

Description of Work
My shower needed to be grouted, chalked and sealed

Category ceramic tile

Thanks for the compliment!

11/29/2019

Jean P.

Great! Gerald, was an incredibly nice guy. His quality of work on our porcelain floors were high quality. He was on time and he went above and beyond the call of duty. I took his card because I will definitely use his services again.

Description of Work
Flooring, cleaning Grout

02/23/2019

Jerry and Beverley B.

Gerald Simmons, owner of 3N1 Services, and his second in command, Rodolfo, arrived on time and did a fabulous job in cleaning the tiles and grout in every room of our home, especially the shower in the master bathroom which needed regrouting. They also did a great job in cleaning a large area rug in the living room. Our home feels fresh and new again! I can't give enough praise to Gerald and Rodolfo for their gracious demeanor and the wonderful work they did. I highly recommend the services of 3N1 Services.

Description of Work
Our master bathroom tiles, especially in the shower, needed to be re-grouted, the tile floors in every room in our home needed cleaning and the large area rug in our living room needed a cleaning.

Category ceramic tile, floor cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

02/17/2019

John M.

They were excellent!! Very professional, detailed and made my floors look like NEW!! I would definately recommend them and I will use them again (and not wait so long to have this done). The transformation was incredible. Very happy with 3N1 Services!! A++++++

Description of Work
Did entire house of large travertine tiles.

Category ceramic tile, floor cleaning

Antique Rug Cleaning Inc

Our company offers you the best Oriental rug cleaning, as well as 100% satisfaction and professionalism but the most important thing is we take care of you like family. Each rug is treated individually with special care and attention. Call Us Now (866) 976-8747 And Join Antique Rug Cleaning Family Where Customer Satisfaction is Guaranteed! Additional DBA - Antique Rug Cleaning. Additional phone number - (866) 976-8748.

Stone Floor USA Corp

28 Years of Experience Polishing Natural Stones. Marble Polishing, Terrazzo Polishing, Concrete Polishing. Tile and Grout Cleaning. we specialize in restoration of Marble, Terrazzo and Concrete Floors. 5% discount first time customer Call for free estimate 954-348-5240

Touch Of Shine Marble Inc.

Touch Of Shine Marble Inc. is a professional marble contractor located in Miami Gardens, FL, since 1996. Don't hesitate to call us if you want reliable marble polishing of marble restoration at affordable price! We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express

We offer carpet and upholstery cleaning, professional area rug cleaning, tile & grout cleaning/sealing, grout color sealing, and complete marble polishing/restoration.

Tile installation, & window cleaning