BVD Electric, LLC

Florida: General
08/31/2022

PO Box 15311

Plantaton, FL 33318

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Over 14 years of electrical experience, specializing in all commercial and residential electrical work ie: light fixtures, panels upgrades, troubleshooting and installing home theater, electrical upgrades, electrical code violations, recess cans, recess lights , outlets , switches and many more. A trustworthy Master electrician who is dedicated to providing quality work and great customer service. Your problem is my priority, no matter how small....

electrician (55)lighting (16)camera repair (3)window security film (1)wallpaper hanger (1)

09/15/2021

Vlad and his team are simply amazing. They are honest, responsible, capable, and nice. Candidly, this is the very first time that the amount charged to me by an electrician was LESS than the estimate. Now that's honesty. They are very busy, but it's worth the wait. I already asked them to help me with other issues. Thank you, BVD!

Description of Work
Electrical Repairs: Repaired Outdoor Panels, Grounded Pool Pump Motor, Fixed Double Taps, Replaced Corroded Conduit.

Work Completed On 09/14/2021

Review for BVD Electric, LLC - PO Box 15311, Plantaton, FL - 39474866

09/10/2021

Excellent, Vlad is terrific guy, very professional and came when he promised. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this wonderful man. I did this with him long distance from Ct. to fix a problem in Aventura!

Description of Work
Outlets replaced and circuit breakers replaced

Category camera repair,electrician

Work Completed On 09/09/2021

08/29/2021

BVD Electric did a great job and I am very pleased! Thank you very much!

Description of Work
electrical

Work Completed On 08/29/2021

02/26/2021

Vlad is amazing. A great communicator. Fair prices. He keeps his word. A good person and a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Rewiring of home.

Work Completed On 02/26/2021

02/02/2021

Great. Vladimar is a good communicator, conscientious, easy to work with, and his work is fairly priced.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 02/03/2021

12/15/2020

Vladimir is absolutely fantastic a wonderful electrician he does great work and at a fair price installed some recessed lighting & everything looks beautiful! Thank you

Description of Work
Recessed lighting

Category camera repair

Work Completed On 12/15/2020

10/15/2020

Fantastic service and quality! Would recommend to anyone needing electrical service.

Description of Work
Add outdoor electrical outlet

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

08/08/2020

Vladimir was beyond amazing. He was very punctual and professional. He mounted 4 tvs in my home all different sizes and did it with precision. All tvs were mounted with the wires hidden, every section was cleaned up and all extra parts from the tv or mounts was packed away neatly for me to secure. I would use him each and every time I need electrical work done and have already referred him to fami...

Description of Work
Mount 4 TVs

Work Completed On 08/08/2020

07/14/2020

Service was quick and installation is beautiful! He was the only person I contacted that gave me a price point. He stayed with the price he gave me even though he had to replace some wiring. It was an absolute pleasure!

Description of Work
Replaced Dryer Outlet

Work Completed On 07/04/2020

06/24/2020

Wonderful! Vlad did a great job and I am so glad we were able to use his services. He was very thorough and I definitely plan on hiring him again for all of our electrical needs. Thanks!

Description of Work
New fixtures installed and added multiple dimmer switches.

Category electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 06/24/2020

Electrical repairs, Light Fixtures, Panel Upgrades, Code violations , Outlet installation, Recess lights and many more.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal